[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

@Shajoona

Thanks for your explanation :)

Its so strange cuz he is in real life 21 but he seems 17 or so. Some people never age or look very young. I am kinda envious :P

And yes I totally love that scene in Bridal mask, I repeated it like 10times :P

Yesss tomorrow is mondayyyyy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Shajoona

Its so strange cuz he is in real life 21 but he seems 17 or so. Some people never age or look very young. I am kinda envious :P

@Shajoona

@Shajoona

@Shajoona

BIG REPEATS RATINGS

Episode 1

AGB:Nationwide:

6,0%Seoul: 6,7%

SBS CHASER (repeat 3&4ep) - AGB: 3,5% / 4,4%MBC I Do I Do (repeat 3&4 ep) - AGB: 2,7% / 3,2%

BIG was aired on 13:45-15:55CHASER on 14:30-17:05I Do I Do on 15:15-17:15

6% This is good rating for repeating episodes :D Hope this people will watch BIG in premiere slot (mon-tue) and ratings increased :)

thanks for the new stills, lysblack ! here's an article about the new pics ^^
Still cuts of Suzy’s first meeting with Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung for ‘Big’ released
The addition of miss A‘s Suzy to the new KBS drama ‘Big‘ has aroused the curiosity of viewers.  They are interested in what changes her relationship to Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung will bring to the plot.
Suzy will make her first appearance in the third episode, broadcast on June 11th, as ‘Jang Mari’, the first love of ‘Kang Kyung Joon’. Having no idea of the soul change he and ‘Seo Yoon Jae’ underwent in the previous episodes, she spots Gil Da Ran with ‘Kang Kyung Joon’ in ‘Seo Yun Jae’s’ body and demands that the “ajusshi” take her to ‘Kang Kyung Joon’.
Unable to tell her that he is the real ‘Kang Kyung Joon’, he ignores her introduction as  his wife-to-be and tries to come up with a plan to make her return to the States.
The filming of the scene took place at a high school in Jongro. Staff were more than satisfied with the way Suzy was able to bring to life her character’s unique, four-dimensional personality.
Check out how the love lines develop this week!
Source : Allkpop

Guest meisk

"Unable to tell her that he is the real ‘Kang Kyung Joon’, he ignores her introduction as  his wife-to-be and tries to come up with a plan to make her return to the States."
Just reading this makes me feel giddy inside.I wonder what tactics will KJ used to make her return. Though i'm sure she's not that easy to give up her mission...lol So excited for Jang Mari. Can't wait to see her with CS and KJ. It's gonna be fun! 
----
 오늘은 빅 촬영!!낼은 빅 방송 날이네요!!많은 시청 부탁드려요!!^^
winghyunny4631651922638.jpg
credit: Baek Seunghyun's me2day

"Unable to tell her that he is the real ‘Kang Kyung Joon’, he ignores her introduction as  his wife-to-be and tries to come up with a plan to make her return to the States."
Just reading this makes me feel giddy inside.I wonder what tactics will KJ used to make her return. Though i'm sure she's not that easy to give up her mission...lol So excited for Jang Mari. Can't wait to see her with CS and KJ. It's gonna be fun! 
----

[size=3]

오늘은 빅 촬영!!낼은 빅 방송 날이네요!!많은 시청 부탁드려요!!^^
winghyunny4631651922638.jpg

credit: 

Baek Seunghyun's me2day

Guest meisk

@shajoona: i can't wait to see them too.i agree with their same personalities. that's why i am more curious to see their lives in LA. i hope we get a flash back of those scenes. :)
----
New pics from BIG twitter. She's so cute~

595892861.jpg보기만 해도 기분좋아지는 해맑은 마리의 미소
595893655.jpg마리야! 팔목이 간지러우면 내가 대신 긁어줄까?
595896082.jpg어↗어↘ 수지랑 꽁이랑 친해보여요...빅 촬영중 한컷..슬쩍~~
595894436.jpg처제드립에 이어 이번에는 삼백판 사나이..충식! 주먹안에 뭐가 들었을까요?
credit: @dramaBIG

Archived