[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest boraah

There is a chance that the OTP might still be Mari and KJ. It all depends on the story.  Also, we still have no clue who Yoon Jae really is. We can't just assume that he is a cheater or a bad person. He did after all tried to save KJ from the sea.

Guest meisk

Is IU's cameo confirmed? I read at Dramabeans that Dream High1's PD is one of the "BIG" PD. So maybe that's why she can make a cameo. I'm a big fan of DH1.Glad that Suzy had the chance to work with the same people again.It's her 3rd time acting under this PD. Can IU cameo as Mari's friend? Please,PD-nim~ :) 

So many soompiers on the discussion that kyung jae (yoon jae in kyung joon- koala's name) is childish whereas k.joon was cool. We have yet to see his past in US and may be he was completely lonely after his mothers death. He closed himself from everyone. GDR maybe the person who is going to bring the transition in him and the old self of him. We did see his childish act of splashing water on DR on the way to school. Also maybe the shock that his soul is in another persons body, he is acting like that. After k. Joon closely started watching DR, we could see a little change in him. So, I think there is nothing wrong in k.jae behaving childish.

But how come the doctors did not try to explore when a person who was declared dead and sent to morgue came back to life???? Isn't it a bit unbelievable????

But sofar I like the story and I would really like the ratings to go up. BIG HWAITING!!!!

Im hoping "YJ" will wake up in the next 2 episode or so .I dont know about anyone else but  i find it quite unfair to be honest , "KJ" is awake in YJs body yet "YJ" is in a comma state . I wanna see him awake , atleast then i wouldnt feel like  KJ is stealing DR away , even if he is a cold to DR atleast this way its fair .

Guest anjoloveskirby

So many soompiers on the discussion that kyung jae (yoon jae in kyung joon- koala's name) is childish whereas k.joon was cool. We have yet to see his past in US and may be he was completely lonely after his mothers death. He closed himself from everyone. GDR maybe the person who is going to bring the transition in him and the old self of him. We did see his childish act of splashing water on DR on the way to school. Also maybe the shock that his soul is in another persons body, he is acting like that. After k. Joon closely started watching DR, we could see a little change in him. So, I think there is nothing wrong in k.jae behaving childish.

But how come the doctors did not try to explore when a person who was declared dead and sent to morgue came back to life???? Isn't it a bit unbelievable????

But sofar I like the story and I would really like the ratings to go up. BIG HWAITING!!!!

Guest petavalerie

Here are my hopes: Considering KJ is almost legal and DR is only a student teacher (so let's assume she's in her early/mid twenties), it's not that unrealistic to think of them dating after he finishes high school. I really hope that KJ (while in YJ's body) will fall for DR, and DR for KJ. The way it's going right now, there is obviously something going on between YJ and SY (the female doctor). Though it makes me question why YJ would even ask her to marry him in the first place. What exactly is he "taking responsibility" for when he's screwing around behind her back? So yeah. KJ and YS should return to their rightful bodies, and hopefully DR and KJ will get together. 
Also, applause for the acting. This drama is already one of the best things I've watched and it's only two episodes in.

I am so sad about the ratings...Sorry no offending but its because of Love Rain, people dont know that this drama is good, and if Love Rain had ended earlier at ep 18, then BIG could have had high ratings too. Now people are going to tune in Chaser (which aired 1week before BIG).

I just hope the ratings will increase and maybe they will if they could have a special conference or so. Also, people were maybe disappointed to see Shin Won Ho instead of Gong Yoo having the lead in ep 1, and Suzy not showing up. I think from next week the ratings will increase.

Guest pisangcoklat

I think that YJ is dying. His plane ticket to LA was for him to get some treatment about his illness. YJ doesn't really seems interested with his ex-gf and yes she has his stuff and a house key, but maybe she knows about his condition and is trying to help him.
I think he loves DR but because of this he wants to stay away from her to keep her from being broken-hearted.
If DR ends up with KJ - its fine as long as GY plays KJ until the end. SWH looks so young to be paired with LMJ. 
Still enjoying the drama - it's hilarious ;)

Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS
2nd episode
AGB:Nationwide: 7,4% (-0,5%)Seoul: 8,1% (-0,8%)
TNS:
Nationwide: 8,0% (-0,9%)Seoul: 9,7% (-0,7%)

MBC Lights & Shadows leads - AGB: 21,3% / 24,8% ; TNS: 21,2% / 25,4%SBS CHASER - AGB: 9,8% / 10,3% ; TNS: 11,5% / 14,1%

It's so sad, that koreans don't watch "Big" :( Maybe repeats in weekend will have more vievers.... Ratings is only information - most important is that the Internet is a lot of positive reviews not only in Korea, but all over the world :)

Guest tikamicizia

maybe we can get online rating info? just like in king2hearts thread.. they can get online rating screencap and k2h's rating is really high online

Guest meisk

I think YJ does like DR.Or at least at the beginning he's interested in her. I just watched the official MV,there a few scenes that they didn't show at the drama i think.For example, when YJ help DR hold the bouquet in the elevator and also the stapler scene. I think he genuinely like her but something must going on between him and the ex-gf.Maybe work related or something. Maybe the ex-gf offering him a higher position at the hospital..Usually that's what happen in K-drama..lol

I think is sad that YJ isn't able to defend himself because he's stuck in a coma. The guy was a nice guy from everyone's perspective, he maybe an absentee boyfriend and seems to be getting cold feet, but branding him a cheater without giving him the chance to defend himself is mean. It would also be very lazy of the Hong Sisters to give us such a lazy resolution.

YJ is cheating so DR is in her right to cheat on her unconscious fiancee and fall in love with someone else. that is morally wrong.

YJ needs to wake up, clear the air and allow DR to choose for herself.

his won't happen till at least episode 6, but from now to then, DR will be the cheater if she sways. If YJ doesn't wake up for months or years, DR is in her right to move on, but not by blaming YJ for cheating when there is no concrete prove.

I'm not liking how the Hong Sisters are building this right now.

I don't want to dislike DR.

I wouldn't deny the chemistry between KJ's CHARACTER but i'm don't think they are really cute together physically. Am I the only one who thinks YJ(his real self) and DR are REALLY cute together? that whole shyness bit and secret smiling instead of just yelling their heads off at each other? seems like the typical kdrama recently starts off with couple bickering then growing to like each other but i think it is rather refreshing to see them start off shy and sweet like YJ and DR then maybe through this soul switching issue they get to know each other better and develop their already sweet and cute relationship into a deeper and more meaningful one?

or maybe it's just me not really feeling it seeing DR and the REAJ KJ together?

I think is sad that YJ isn't able to defend himself because he's stuck in a coma. The guy was a nice guy from everyone's perspective, he maybe an absentee boyfriend and seems to be getting cold feet, but branding him a cheater without giving him the chance to defend himself is mean. It would also be very lazy of the Hong Sisters to give us such a lazy resolution.

YJ is cheating so DR is in her right to cheat on her unconscious fiancee and fall in love with someone else. that is morally wrong.

YJ needs to wake up, clear the air and allow DR to choose for herself.

his won't happen till at least episode 6, but from now to then, DR will be the cheater if she sways. If YJ doesn't wake up for months or years, DR is in her right to move on, but not by blaming YJ for cheating when there is no concrete prove.

I'm not liking how the Hong Sisters are building this right now.

I don't want to dislike DR.

Archived