[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flora47

The scene  where he suffered because of his allergy was hilarious.Poor DR,the whole school saw how much her fiancé was crazy.DR's dad and brother didn't seem surprised when they though that YJ cancelled the wedding.I really like the  father ,love his expression when he met his son in law in the hospital .He was so hurt.

Super hilarious episode!!! Way to go hong sisters!!!! Now we are into HS's MODE. I loved GY to pieces. OMG, his English- jjang!!!!! When he started to explain GD about the soul and body swapping with toys and glasses and a frustrating WHATEVER!!!! Omo, I fell for KJ character in GY. I really hope the ratings increase!!!! Big hwaiting!!!!

Super hilarious episode!!! Way to go hong sisters!!!! Now we are into HS's MODE. I loved GY to pieces. OMG, his English- jjang!!!!! When he started to explain GD about the soul and body swapping with toys and glasses and a frustrating WHATEVER!!!! Omo, I fell for KJ character in GY. I really hope the ratings increase!!!! Big hwaiting!!!!

Guest flora47

i dont understand why Ma Ri said in the preview say to KJ "i will marry you for sure"And just before that ,she wasked to DR :"who is this ahjussi?"KJ is in YJ's body ,she doesn't know that they switched their body.??????

Finally got round to watching the first episode , im still not feeling KJ and DR as a couple but as a noona and dongseung ..yes. I agree with some people ,i think YJ and KJ are somehow connected . Theres much more to YJ , although i did get that something was off between him and DR . I hope this miracle helps both YJ and KJ, YJ will realise that DR importance . I just hope its not too late . I want DR and YJ couple.

Guest samgirl

@payel hi sis!! picking up this drama? do please it is good :) I am liking it so far; now i know why LMJ said that she cant keep a straight face when GY is acting as KJ

Guest melane

Yahooo! I already love this drama^^
All the cast is amazing and the Hong sisters rock their drama once again!!!! :P

Guest xtuyet

Ahhh I just finished episode 1 and I love it! I was really stunned about the slow motion scenes because they were very nicely shot! But at the same time...It was supposed to be sad but I laughed at both times! Hahaha! I am watching this drama for Lee Min Jung [smile, You] and Goong Yoo [Coffee Prince]. I was watching on Viki and I like to read comments along with the episodes. I kept seeing people demanding to see Suzy...It made me upset that they didn't enjoy the show and only wanted Suzy on screen. Which is understandable I suppose...Ah anyway! Just my thoughts :) Maybe I will love Suzy too when she starts going on screen!

Guest soompigalz

KJ the fake fiancee was hilarious, esp his conversation with DaRan's dad about those stones. LOL he has no respect at all for him. O:-)
Love Love Love this episode<3

And SYJ, jeez ill try to still have some faith in him until they revealed the truth. T_T

I was reading the synopsis of BIG and I found this:

18-year-old Kang Gyung-Joon’s (Gong Yoo) spirit suddenly becomes transplanted in the body of 30-year-old Seo Yoon Jae. Seo-Yon-Jae is a successful doctor and engaged to high school teacher Gil Da-Ran (Lee Min-Jung). Gil Da-Ran just so happens to be the teacher of 18-year old Kang Gyung-Joon (Shin Won Ho). More problems ensue when 30-year-old Seo Yoon Jae falls in love with another woman (Bae Suzy). [Credit: fb, KBS]

So the 30year old doctor aka YJ will fall in love with Suzy??? I think YJ will wake up in KJ body cuz earlier I saw in the opening theme a scene with DR brother and KJ where he throws a ball to KJ and smiles. I think that must be YJ....Maybe its good cuz this way he gets to see the real DR as a teacher and see how genuine she is. But still I want KJ and DR to end up together, he in YJ body ;)

Ahhh I just finished episode 1 and I love it! I was really stunned about the slow motion scenes because they were very nicely shot! But at the same time...It was supposed to be sad but I laughed at both times! Hahaha! I am watching this drama for Lee Min Jung [smile, You] and Goong Yoo [Coffee Prince]. I was watching on Viki and I like to read comments along with the episodes. 

I kept seeing people demanding to see Suzy...It made me upset that they didn't enjoy the show and only wanted Suzy on screen. 

Which is understandable I suppose...Ah anyway! Just my thoughts

:)

Maybe I will love Suzy too when she starts going on screen!

Guest getoba

I am a big fan of hong sister dramas and i glad big started but i am sick of read bad comments about Love rain just because big is the new drama who start after love rain.  Poeple who critic love rain should know that love rain is praised by the critic tv and newspaper of korea and is considered like a great drama whereas big just started. Then i beg you to stop bashing love rain and enjoy big. 

Archived