[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davichi, Baek Ji Young , Lee Seung Chul, Lee Min Jung & Gong Yoo : epic OST! ^^

yeah..i already told you before sweetie it will be so amazing if MJ participate in the ost..god she have this soft and beautiful voice..

imagine if my suzy participate in the ost too and i hope she will..that's gonna be daebak!!

okay..now i'm out to sleep..^^

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

I hope suzy will also participate in the dramas OSTs..she has that angelic voice...

Gosh this drama is making me crazy already...

“BIG” BRINGS MORE “BIG” STUFF (UPDATE: SHIN WON HO’S SET PHOTOS

Big is sharing its simple official poster, which features its five main players that includes Shin Won Ho, whose 18-year-old character’s soul finds itself residing in Gong Yoo‘s body after an accident. A stroke of sinewy liquid runs across the bottom of the poster, so water or rain must be a part of the drama’s theme or plot.

Meanwhile, the stills below should be familiar to some, the scene having made its way in one of the teasers, but who cares, yeah? Anything Gong Yoo’s good

biggl3.jpg

biggl1.jpg

biggl2.jpg

UPDATE

Shin Won Ho, a.k.a. Kang Kyung Joon, going over his script on the set of Big.

biggl5.jpg

source: couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2012/05/24/big-brings-more-big-stuff/

Hi, everyone! First time posting in here. I'm so excited, another Hong Sister drama. I watched all their dramas so far with only one exception: HGD. I must say Hong Sisters never fail me down.

After reading the summary and teasers, I don't understang anything. I'm so confused. Who's our OTP? Who's in love with whom? Who's supposed to be together at the end?

Can anyone explain it to me shortly?

aditional articles about our drama =)

“Big” Unveils Official Poster ft. Lee Min Jung, Gong Yoo, Bae Suzy, and More

big-b.jpg

Upcoming KBS series “Big,” starring Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo, unveiled its main poster today. The poster featured its five leads: Lee Min Jung, Gong Yoo, Bae Suzy (miss A), Jang Hee Jin, and Shin Won Ho – who displayed their characters’ distinct personalities through their facial expressions.

“Big” promises to be another hit as it’s written by the famous Hong Sisters (Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran), the masterminds behind trendy rom-coms like “The Greatest Love,” “My Girlfriend is a Gumiho” “You’re Beautiful,” “My Girl,” and more. “Big” is a body-swapping, romantic comedy where an eighteen-year-old delinquent, Kang Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho), swaps bodies with 30-year-old pediatrician, Seo Yoon Jae (Gong Yoo). Coincidentally, Kang Kyung Joon is Gil Daran’s (Lee Min Jung) student, while Seo Yoon Jae happens to be her fiancé.

“Big” will replace “Love Rain,” starring Jang Geun Suk and Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, on KBS on June 4 at 9:55PM KST.

Source : Soompi News

‘Big’ releases official poster featuring Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, Suzy, Jang Hee Jin, and Shin Won Ho

20120524_big_poster_1.jpg

KBS‘s upcoming drama ‘Big‘ has finally unveiled an official poster!

Featuring all five members of the leading cast (Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, Suzy, Jang Hee Jin, and Shin Won Ho) the poster aims to show the stars in character for their romantic fantasy plot. The drama is centered around a 30 year old doctor played by Gong Yoo who gets his soul switched with 18 year old Shin Won Ho after an accident.

Suzy plays the former girlfriend of Shin Won Ho who develops an odd relationship with Gong Yoo once she thinks she’s tracked her first love down. Jang Hee Jin will be adding to the plot as the ex-girlfriend of Gong Yoo.

The drama begins airing on June 4th.

Source : Allkpop

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Thanks for all the pictures and info, I can't wait to watch this drama!

I think I am in the minority when I say I want the 18 year old to fall for LMJ, as long as he is in GY's body I think it could be fun to watch. I tend to like the odd couples. :D I will have to watch the first few episodes to see which couples I'm going to root for

I think I am in the minority when I say I want the 18 year old to fall for LMJ, as long as he is in GY's body I think it could be fun to watch. I tend to like the odd couples. :D I will have to watch the first few episodes to see which couples I'm going to root for

I'm not against that possible loveline ... it's just that I prefer seeing Gong Yoo and Min Jung .. sorry, but I love the chemistry between Min Jung and Yoo oppa xD

more pics of our OTP ....

this pic was taking yesterday at a gathering with the cast and crew :

cast1.jpg

even eating these two are always together xD ♥ kyaaaaa * crazy fangirl mode *

and clearer pics of the prayer ceremony =) :

cast2.jpg

cast3.jpg

cast4.jpg

LOL @ Gong Yoo filming the ceremony xDDDDDDDD!

Source : LMJ DC Gall

Guest charmy19♥23

This is it!! I now feel the essence of this drama!!! What a fantastic helluva ride of soul-swapping once more!!! And there is YOO will do the drama!!! after 5yrs in small screen!! Finally!!! No one can express my HAPPINESS NOW!!!! :)) :))

After the wrap up of Love rain, RTP and K2H, I'm going to stick on this one!! I will watch this live!! And fill my Mon-tues with jolliness and fun!! :D :D

People, for those who's gonna ship and see is this a good drama or not, I now SAY TO YOU AHEAD OF TIME! This is not A JOKE! This is the next STORYLINE made by HONG SISTERS who are incredibly good at writing K-dramas in the entire K-drama History!! They are expert and giving us good write ups and lines which you'll love and inspire of... Definitely, they are the best writers, in line with the Great A+ list icons, Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, Suzy & many more........ ;;)

Too Much promotion! I'm on that!!

Thanks for new updates and Pictures!! I really Love them!! I'm preparing myself to June 4!!

This is it!! I now feel the essence of this drama!!! What a fantastic helluva ride of soul-swapping once more!!! And there is YOO will do the drama!!! after 5yrs in small screen!! Finally!!! No one can express my HAPPINESS NOW!!!! :)) :))

After the wrap up of Love rain, RTP and K2H, I'm going to stick on this one!! I will watch this live!! And fill my Mon-tues with jolliness and fun!! :D :D

People, for those who's gonna ship and see is this a good drama or not, I now SAY TO YOU AHEAD OF TIME! This is not A JOKE! This is the next STORYLINE made by HONG SISTERS who are incredibly good at writing K-dramas in the entire K-drama History!! They are expert and giving us good write ups and lines which you'll love and inspire of... Definitely, they are the best writers, in line with the Great A+ list icons, Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, Suzy & many more........ ;;)

Too Much promotion! I'm on that!!

Thanks for new updates and Pictures!! I really Love them!! I'm preparing myself to June 4!!

mansé! that's the spirit! xD ... you're welcome charmy =) hope you can visit this thread everyday ( support BIG till the very end ) , just everyone here is doing :)

found two pics at DC ... seems like the house of our Daran is very nice =) :

house.jpg

house1.jpg

@ LMJ DC Gall

oh god..

our sweet Da Ran's house is just like a doll house..so cute and beautiful

as for shin won ho stills picture..oh god my boy look so handsome..i can't wait to see him..

everyone in this thread god bless you all and thank you for your hard working and for your support for this drama

and here is more pictures for my OTP suzy and Shin Wonho at “BIG” Drama Good Luck ceremony :

>

>

>

source:

@ Suzy tumblr

I'm melting i'm totally shipping them <3

Archived