[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“BIG” STILLS: GONG YOO VS. GONG YOO

gybig2.jpg

New Big stills, and it’s 18-year-old high school student Gong Yoo aka Kang Gyung Joon versus 30-year-old doctor Gong Yoo aka Seo Yoon Jae Naturally, the doctor would be preferable, so that he could happily marry Lee Min Jung‘s Gil Da Ran, but a silly and spazzing 18-year-old is too adorable to be eliminated from the running.

I’ll always prefer a ridiculous and comedic Gong Yoo. Think Finding Mr. Destiny!

Source : Couch Kimchi

hi guys..

okay starting the count down since today is monday and our Big drama just like it's name will start to air after two weeks..

i'm so excited..

oh god..i have a serious crush on GY..you might not believe me..but i have a final exams to become an official teacher..hahahaha actually i'm a trainee teacher :D

and if i pass this test i will become a Real teacher so i think that me and my pretty MJ on the same boat..

damn, i really missed my students ..i've left them since 2 weeks..and now i feel like there is really something missing in my life...>___<

anyway..

even thought i should prepare for my exams..i'm watching GY's dramas instead..sorry..re watching it for the million times..god i can't get enough of him

yesterday i started coffee prince..i already watched hello my teacher \one fine day ..and i even watched his movies..Finding Mr. Destiny and The Crucible..

i remember when i watched The Crucible for the first time i couldn't sleep for a week the story was so damn sad..i really hated the world after i saw that movie..:tears:

and i love GY more in the comedic roles..in one fine day he was like..i don't know sad all the time..

in hello my teacher..oh god i totally loved his playful side..

in coffee prince..i really want him to give me a hug ...<<sorry for that..

mm, i just like his cheerful character more than the serious and dramatic ones

anyway..

about the ost.., i'm so happy to know that our amazing lady Baek Jiyoung will sing in the ost..and we already knew that GY participate on the ost too..

and i hope that they will let my girl suzy participate in the ost this girl she have an angelic voice..and it will be so awesome if our MJ sings too..because i really like her voice too..<3

okay that's it for today..

i'm off to continue watching coffee prince..:wub:

take care everyone..

and i hope that we are going to see more stills and previews since it's monday

love you all <3

Can someone please translate the trailer >.<

hahaha I also want to see the subbed teaser -_- -_-

“BIG” STILLS : OTP’S FIRST MEETING

stills3.jpg

It’s a back-to-back post on Big, as new stills have trickled in, showing the OTP sharing a hold on a bouquet of flowers, as they keep it from being wrecked in a cramped elevator.

The scene is actually Gil Da Ran and Seo Yoon Jae’s fateful first meeting at a wedding hall, when our female lead was working part-time and had yet to take her teacher certification exam.

Guest rocky5053

argggghhh...how i excited to wait BIG start airing...i really cant wait..I really bored every Mon and Tue because no drama attract my attention at Mon & Tue time slot..I hope BIG replace Love Rain more than faster..

I love Hong Sister writing..they are the best absolutely for Rom-Com..and LMJ-GY couple look so cute..

I still believe RAIN & GONG YOO still the best actor in Rom-Com drama until this moment..there are no one can challenge them..

just looking at their facial expression already make me laugh...hahahahalaugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks so much, the girl who! 

I uploaded it on YouTube, but it's an mp4. Flv is better, but it would have taken longer to upload.

Anyway, if somebody can provide English subs, I'll go ahead and include closed captioning to the video, and of course, you will be credited! :) Thanks!

Edit: I uploaded the flv version, so, the link below is updated. And thanks again, the girl who!

Big Teaser 2 on YouTube

angieknows_11 , thanks to you for uploading it on YT ... I'm at work so I couldn't upload it -_-

yayy .... and the info about the Press Conference is also here w00t.gifw00t.gif

Sorry for the google translate xD ... but the info was posted in korean on DC Min Jung :) :)

The new KBS drama "BIG" - Guide the press conference -

tumblr_m4d07jY4CU1r86ty5o1_500.jpg

■ Date: Tues 29 May 14:00

■ Venue: Lotte Hotel woldeujeom (Crystal Ballroom)

■ True seats: Gong Yoo, Lee, Min Jung, Jang Hee Jin , Shin Won Ho, Bae Suzy (Participants are subject to change depending on the situation).

■ Applicant: Those of you wish to attend a press Fri, 25 May to

Please apply to yoonja21@filmsoup.co.kr

* A maechedang one person photos, videos (1), covering a people can apply for.

* Maechemyeong / gijamyeong / coverage, photos, videos, please fill nine minutes.

Writers, the people of Hong Jung Eun hongmiran Rocco "Big" (Screenplay: Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran, stayed / Director: jibyeonghyeon, in Micro / Craft: bonpaektori) this coming Tues May 29 14:00 Lotte Hotel woldeujeom press conference held in is.

'Best Love' after the film, Hong Jung Eun raised great interest for the artist's 2012 work, hongmiran <big> is the ultimate teen spirit world, material and specifications Fiancé seoyun Teacher ssukmaek long containing a sweet romance is a work of exhilarating.

In particular, returns to drama in five years, sharing and Rocco Quinn Lee, Min - Jung big topic of the meeting before the broadcast is a collection bar.

<Big> a share of the press conference, Lee, Min - Jung, and water reservoirs, - Jin, Baek, Shin, Won - Ho, etc. are expected to cast a total of Saunders, "Big> The highlight video will be released for the first time.

June 2012 to hit the top of the highly anticipated tube <big> of your participation in the press conference, their answers, please. National Rocco <big> the June 4, 2012 21:50 KBS 2TV is scheduled to be broadcast through the first.

and here's the orginal post ^_^ ^_^ :

KBS 새 월화드라마 <빅> -제작발표회 안내-

■ 일 시: 5월 29일(화) 오후 2시

■ 장 소: 잠실 롯데 호텔 월드점(크리스탈 볼룸)

■ 참 석: 공유, 이민정, 배수지, 장희진, 백성현, 신원호 등(참석자는 사정에 의해 변경될 수 있습니다)

■ 신 청: 참석을 원하시는 기자 분들께서는 5월 25일(금)까지

yoonja21@filmsoup.co.kr 로 신청바랍니다.

* 한 매체당 사진 1명, 동영상1명, 취재 1명까지 신청 가능합니다.

* 매체명 / 기자명 / 취재·사진·동영상 구분 기재 바랍니다.

홍정은·홍미란 작가의 국민 로코 <빅> (극본: 홍정은, 홍미란 / 연출: 지병현, 김성윤 / 제작: 본팩토리)이 오는 5월 29일(화) 오후 2시 잠실 롯데 호텔 월드점에서 제작발표회를 개최합니다.

‘최고의 사랑’ 이후 차기작에 대해 뜨거운 관심을 모았던 홍정은·홍미란 작가의 2012년 작품 <빅>은 사춘기 영혼의 최강 스펙 약혼남 서윤재와 천하쑥맥 여선생 길다란의 달콤 짜릿한 로맨스를 담은 작품입니다.

특히 5년 만에 드라마에 복귀한 공유와 로코 퀸 이민정의 만남으로 방송 전부터 큰 화제를 모은 바 있습니다.

<빅>의 제작발표회에는 공유, 이민정, 배수지, 장희진, 백성현, 신원호 등 출연배우들이 총 출동할 예정이며, <빅>의 하이라이트 영상이 최초로 공개될 예정입니다.

2012년 6월 브라운관을 강타할 최고의 기대작 <빅>의 제작발표회에 참석하시어, 자리를 빛내주시기 바랍니다. 국민 로코 <빅>은 2012년 6월 4일 밤 9시 50분 KBS 2TV를 통해 첫 방송될 예정입니다. / 끝

oh god..

i knew it..i knew that when i open this thread our girl the girl who!  will bring as always some awesome news..:w00t:

thank you sweetie..the preview is so awesome..finally we are seeing our young hero..Kang Gyung-Joon oh god he looks like lee min ho<3

MJ look so pretty and cute in the preview..she was actually talking to GJ (Gyung-Joon) the student and she looked so cute..:wub:

am i the only one who want to skip the drama love rain already (sorry to it's fans i mean no harm at all)

but i'm so excited for this drama :w00t:

anyway..

here is the names of our great cast in the drama..

- Gong Yoo - Seo Yoon-Jae

- Lee Min-Jung - Gil Da-Ran

- Bae Suzy - Jang Ma-Ri

- Shin Won-Ho - Kang Gyung-Joon

- Jang Hee-Jin - Lee Se-Young

- Baek Sung-Hyun - Gil Choong-Sik

i'm actually having a hard time trying to call them by their names in the drama..:wacko:

can't wait..

and now i'm out to study  :vicx:

here is the names of our great cast in the drama..

- Gong Yoo - Seo Yoon-Jae

- Lee Min-Jung - Gil Da-Ran

- Bae Suzy - Jang Ma-Ri

- Shin Won-Ho - Kang Gyung-Joon

- Jang Hee-Jin - Lee Se-Young

- Baek Sung-Hyun - Gil Choong-Sik

thanks for the help chingu ... I was having a hard time with the names :lol: I will try to update the first page today or tomorrow! thanks :)

more pics of our Yoon Jae :wub: :wub: ... new still :

still.jpg

@dramabig

and a BTS pic :D :

bts.jpg

Source : Yoo & I

I think this may be the most awesome Hongsisters drama ;) I really cant wait to see it!

oh god..@marie67

my dear..it's really nice to see you..i missed you so much and i missed dream high 2 thread too..

i hope you are doing well

as for what you said i totally agree with you..

actually the Hong sisters have never disappointed me in their dramas before but i think THIS drama will be their best

i mean the story is so good..and the cast are amazing..

i'm really thankful for them because they bring back my GY to the drama land..and give my suzy another chance to show her amazing act

not to mention that they will bring us the best couple who might be my forever OTP..:wub:

so yeah..i can't wait for this drama i've been sticking around in this thread like a crazy fan..

i hope that they will release some pictures and stills for suzy so soon..:w00t:

i'm happy to see you here my dear.. <3

take care ;)

“BIG” 2ND TEASER BRINGS BIGGER EXPECTATIONS

2big1.jpg

That’s it! Once the Cranberries’ Dreams creeped in the second teaser, this drama just shot up to the top of my must-watch list.

The music is a bonus, but I love everything else that I saw—my fave, Lee Min Jung taking an intimate inspection of Gong Yoo‘s ripped body. A soul-swap with Min Jung sounds good, yeah?

Now check it!

BIG - 2nd Teaser [ Youtube Version ]

oh god..@marie67

my dear..it's really nice to see you..i missed you so much and i missed dream high 2 thread too..

i hope you are doing well

as for what you said i totally agree with you..

actually the Hong sisters have never disappointed me in their dramas before but i think THIS drama will be their best

i mean the story is so good..and the cast are amazing..

i'm really thankful for them because they bring back my GY to the drama land..and give my suzy another chance to show her amazing act

not to mention that they will bring us the best couple who might be my forever OTP..:wub:

so yeah..i can't wait for this drama i've been sticking around in this thread like a crazy fan..

i hope that they will release some pictures and stills for suzy so soon..:w00t:

i'm happy to see you here my dear.. <3

take care ;)

Shajoona dear!!! So happy to see u here :) And we will be shipping the same couple :P. (or wait, are u going for the perfect doctor Gong Yoo? I want him as the bratty student bad boy :P)

I am again very very happy to see you:D

I have seen all Hongsisters drama;s and yes I am addicted to them as well . I am glad they produce every year another drama, hopefully they will keep it so. But I havent seen Hong Gil Dong. You tell me, is it good?

Its gonna be fun :)

Archived