Guest fairycutter

jaka said: Every body!

Pretty please.......!!!!

Can you tell me we will see happy ending scene !!!!!!
, right?????

Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !! *Badam* Plz make sure that is TRUE!!!
:D

Guest wisteria7

myphim said: If the third item is not something to cure ES's poison, then what can it possibly be? Something to do with the time traveling then.  :-/ :-/
So many questions, no answers!

Maja said: Lady Choi said it too... that JB did not tell because it was dangerous, because the cure was fighting poison with more potent poison to have some kind of immunity...

Guest Tinkiebell

All these talks about all kinds of kiss terms they had invented for the sake of these drama... *sigh* 
Tell you what, writer-nim, I don't wish for an innovational idea that would earn you a noble prize or anything, how about just a good plain ol' french kiss. With tongue and all that? Is that too much to ask?   8-|

Guest wisteria7

Maja said: myphim said: tvelove said: myphim said: If JB knew of a way to cure ES before, why did he not tell her about it? Was it because the method was too dangerous? I guess ES is using it as a last resort. So now that she is cure, I think, she does not need to go back anymore. Right?!

jaka said: Every body!

Pretty please.......!!!!

Can you tell me we will see happy ending scene !!!!!!, right?????

Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !! *Badam* Plz make sure that is TRUE!!!
:D

hisgilly said:

He was writing it down and perfecting it when he was killed.

This is why I need sub.

So Jang Bin was working on that cure when he died. =((

Thank you @hisgilly for clarifying this matter.

Same here LOL

Thank you @hisgilly

Guest liliz76

Let's be positive !! We will have our happy ending !!! If tomorrrow we have happy ending + hot kiss(es), FAITH will be PERFECT !!! <3

@ahoxan Oh Myyyyy GODDDDDDDDDD !! Thanks to you I discover that QIHM had a director cut and Wowwww I'ts hot !!!! I'll love it if we have the same thing in Faith :P

Guest manquant

myphim said:
Maja said: Lady Choi said it too... that JB did not tell because it was dangerous, because the cure was fighting poison with more potent poison to have some kind of immunity...

Tinkiebell said: All these talks about all kinds of kiss terms they had invented for the sake of these drama... *sigh* 
Tell you what, writer-nim, I don't wish for an innovational idea that would earn you a noble prize or anything, how about just a good plain ol' french kiss. With tongue and all that? Is that too much to ask?   8-|

Guest wisteria7

xopo17 said: Tinkiebell said: All these talks about all kinds of kiss terms they had invented for the sake of these drama... *sigh*