@briseis : forget to mention this. when i klik who is the sasaeng fans, i guess there is noodle guy. but unfortunately its the fire woman. 
i agree with @tinkiebell. add noodle guy please. hahhahahahaha.
@rrmski, me 23 . so, i have no worries. ahahhahahaha. 

Guest Tinkiebell

myphim said: I agree. Noodle is definitely a sasaeng fan. :))

Just look at him.

=)) =))

Oh Noodle... Noodle, you never fail to give me the cripes, but I gotta say you're probably the cutest sasaeng fan in this whole universe, like EVER, crossing every space time continuum there is.  
Night @bobsavero, sweet dream. :\">

Guest aya2299

found more i think a lot of people really addicted this drama for those soooooooooo many fan art really amazing for my self i draw about 3 drawings for faith
=)) =)) xDYlSZYZsWw.jpg89eDGYaxZ2Q.jpg9i6PKIO3z64.jpgW3DKf1sZboo.jpgrxRQt5Ayn-E.jpgdCenwdQehAg.jpgPSDQJmEznqs.jpg953yjfPTeCY.jpgIMVDnBKss98.jpgMp-kxkn8WnA.jpggoqDffzP2Fc.jpg53v6Mz_3kFw.jpgkh7RaHSF2tI.jpg

Guest aya2299

just to remember what we are waiting for

_EB_8B_B9_EC_8B_A0_EB_8F_84+_EB_82_98_EC16608E3350795BBA344B68

this scene made me Laught loud lol and gave me hope about seeing CY beating  Ki Cheol  waitinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg for any thing  preview  bts  spoiler   any thing  they are so lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
162C1738507983D3010FA5
20783338507983D42E4E1F

:x :x

Guest toychoi

Possible script scene No 2:

After a huge  fight where bitter words were told and a lot of tears were shed, next evening  finds our Imja on the balcony of GC's house .She has already regreted the awful way she hurt CY and stears at the moon with  melancholic eyes.In the same time ,our hurt Deajang rides through the woods hurrying to reclaim his love and punish GC for giving her shelter.Although he's nervous and tired, his eyes shine out of love and passion when he sees his stubborn sweetheart on the balcony and with no hesitation he calls her to come down and go with him.She's determined to play hard on him ,but his eager eyes are not easy to resist. After all,the sight of him riding a horse which mane  is decorated with their beloved yellow chrysanthemoums did not leave any space for turning back!

@briseis  Love the Goryeo Olympics post. :x So funny! SKorea will win many medals if they have Choi Young on their team. :))

By the way, I don't think Choi Young can go into water because he will electrocute himself if he does. So swimming is definitely out for him. :))

Yup! The guy from wrestling match and the kickboxing match is the same person. Very nice catch! ;))  Maybe they are twins?

I want to sign up for Choi Young official fan club. I think they need more members. :D

Guest honeykizzi

@aya2299

After i saw the fan art of CY picky-backs ES, I really wanna see that scene for real in the coming episode! He used to denied that he can't picky-back her coz he has to hold his sword. And we all know that what he said has double meaning. If he picky-backs her in these future episodes it will show that he's really into her. And that will make me swoon on my bed while watching it as if i am ES. lol

No previews other than the text preview for the coming ep. right? I'm really exciting now.

Guest Anomalous

Tinkiebell said: Oh Noodle... Noodle, you never fail to give me the cripes, but I gotta say you're probably the cutest sasaeng fan in this whole universe, like EVER, crossing every space time continuum there is.  
Night @bobsavero, sweet dream. :\">

Guest Tinkiebell

honeykizzi said: @aya2299

After i saw the fan art of CY picky-backs ES, I really wanna see that scene for real in the coming episode! He used to denied that he can't picky-back her coz he has to hold his sword. And we all know that what he said has double meaning. If he picky-backs her in these future episodes it will show that he's really into her. And that will make me swoon on my bed while watching it as if i am ES. lol

No previews other than the text preview for the coming ep. right? I'm really exciting now. Seriously? He said THAT with pun intended?  :-O =))Oh no, I better stop, I'm sorry @honeykizzi I'm being mean. Yes, I'd also love to see him piggyback her :)
@Anomalous I did say he gives me the cripes. As far as Noodle's concerned, Gi Cheol can have him as well as his cripes :))

Guest taruna1430291914

@toychoi loving your possible scripts...keep them coming...

its finally Monday in India.... but another 6 and a half hours wait for ep 19!! :(

Guest toychoi

honeykizzi said: @aya2299

No previews other than the text preview for the coming ep. right? I'm really exciting now.