@Gukja

yes I've been home for 3 weeks and enjoying the best I can of my summer

and as for my explosions they've been limited :( why because I have no Internet at home so my Internet is my phone :(( :((

so I spazz and explode once I get a chance to get to a wifi hotspot and log in from my laptop .

edit : @LuvMinHo

>:D< >:D< aww your home it's nice to see you again

I am teary eye now it's a reunion of our Faithlings lol

@sia3

lol at daejang vs food knowing ill have daejang on food =))

Guest Hanjae

Hello Prof V @vangsweetie637! :x
When you put it that way, though, I get a mental image of Daejang meeting @tigereyespeppy and freezing at the sight of our Tigger's beauty. :))

@tigereyespeppy
If you're looking for Fabulous Boys, the first 4 (I think?) episodes are subbed at Viki and hardsubs can be found here. There was someone producing softsubs for it, but as usual some of the blockheads at Dramacrazy, devoid of morals, decided to put the subs on streaming despite the rules saying not to. So no more public softsubs! [-(

@sia3 @Anomalous
Have you guys tried ZenQ desserts before? In line with many Asian desserts, it isn't exactly pretty to look at, but it tastes really good. Some of those taro desserts that @sia3 posted look downright stunning in comparison, LOL. Particularly the one with sago.

Spoiler: This is matcha, taro and sweet potato Q balls (sort of like glutinous rice sweets, I suppose?) with chocolate and milk pudding. So good, but not exactly picturesque...
TUDeZoM.jpg

@adlyn13
LOL Bunny! Nodame Cantabile!

ZTnI2lw.png
New Faithlings are always encouraged to join @sia3, @buguz and I on the dark side. =)) Chiaki is also waiting for you... in bed.

tSu19XH.gif

@xopo17
Bwahahahaha I think it was in Heirs I developed goosebumps when you call him oppa. =))
(I think) I'm more immune to it now or probably I haven't been exposed to it a lot lately. :))

Yeah that. Hmm. I have absolutely no idea how I got that much posting done. I used to spend a lot of time in here chatting with the gals, I guess. :D I'm less chatty now, dying to give the crowns away to Tigger and Adlyn ;)) =))
---

@Anomalous
Food vs Daejang?? I still cannot choose! =)) I guess now I know why daejang promises imja she'll have LOTSA food when they were running away =)) Ahhh the Chinese netizens speculated it to be up until end of episode 12 according to the translated chapter index. It is the title of Chapter 10: You are waiting for me, so I must live (or stay alive). So that coincides a lot with daejang fighting of the group of assassins, isn't it? :)

Maybe @Gukja can share the last chapter page with us and @violetts can tell us? :) Just to be sure ^ ^

Ohhhh I think volume 2 will be even more daebak in emotions. I mean there will be lots of explosion and implosion because if the speculation is correct then the amount of details we will learn about in episode 6 (forest scene) and then the change of heart and appearances of Daejang's heart with Eun Soo, Gongmin and for himself from episode 8 - 12. It's OH-MY-GODDDD!!! I wanna read the book myself so bad from just thinking about it.

I want to feel what @violetts told me she felt when she read volume 1. This book could be x2 or x3 of what she feels in volume 1!
---

@vangsweetie637
Hiya dearie! Did I just reply to your post like an hour later? =))
Sorry, I was bp-ing hard. Hahahaha! That said, I haven't done this for quite awhile. This bp + replying used to be so much easier for me. :))
LOL @ daejang never been frozen except at the end. Yeah that one he literally is frozen.... hmmm I want this ice cream *slurps*
---

@violetts
Hmm... I like KHJ hair in the later stage of BOF (not blonde) and around Playful Kiss the most. His hair is super short now and he looks really different! Too muscular as well for my taste.

LOL @ the Friends image. =)) =))
So I will have both then... daejang on my steak and sashimi. =)) =))
This reminds me of a picture I did for @Hanjae recently. I put tare panda on my steak so @Hanjae can send it to YongHwa. =)) =))
---

OMG!!! Need a break... coz I feel like this!
ifYDDKLLON36l.gif

Guest tigereyespeppy

@Hanjae
LADY PANDA!!!! :D
OMG! hahahaha As much as I love that visual image, he would most likely run the other way from me. :))
Still, it's a nice thought though. ;;)

Ohhh! Thanks for the links! I actually prefer hardsubs. ;)

@WutHmone @Hanjae

you gals are here too wow !! full house tonight party !!!hahja

and I just reached my 2000th post ... I will stop here to enjoy my views I have reached in less than 3 months since I joined whoa I am a chatterbox

@Hanjae

okay It's on my list now

lol idk if you ever seen the kdrama panda and hedgehog I barely began to watch it today and my do I see you everywhere :))

Guest WutHmone

Annyeonghaseyo dear Faithlings @Gukja ( Welcome back, Imja!!! ) @Maja @tigereyespeppy @sia3 @vangsweetie637 @adlyn13  @laquetahodge @Anomalous @lynlily @xopo17 @violetts ( Bonne nuit! :-h) my fellow mascot Panda @Hanjae , @LuvMinHo @shengvang @awesomeduck @Yuuni @gaudi @farstrep @Yoshikitty @ad_fa @Pandaeve @katymac @kappy @azzurri @mappyminho

The procrastinator is back and sharing some dorky LMH gifs! :D :D

iSYoqICrK6c8H.gif

ix4K5dBsaoA2N.gif
iNXLAWzZvKTse.gif

Soompi, please take care of spoiler tags first instead of cutting off signatures. Thank you! :)

Edit: Congratulations chatterbox Bunny @adlyn13 :D on reaching 2000the post in less than 3 months. <:-P <:-P

Annyeong soupies @sia3 @myphim @WutHmone @Maja @awesomeduck daejang @vangsweetie637 @LuvMinHo @Hanjae @Yuuni@mongray @minozlove @shengvang @azzurri @lynlily ya @cirzhie @farstrep @buguz @kappy @bee_ipa @dr25 @Anomalous@tvelove @mappyminho @katymac @pandaeve @tigereyespeppy @hayuinblue@rinoaclara @violetts ya @adlyn13 @jasy @guadi @mattie2012 @jay9 @rrmski @pechumori @Yoshikitty @berliansiahaan
525919_218045248304701_82691809_n.jpg
why admiral choi young always looks handsome? class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
998373_390774517698439_1167247902_n.jpg 

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hey there uri Tigger @tigereyespeppy How are you? How's work? Have you been able to sneak in and play with the soupies? ;))Omo, I just read that you have surgery coming up. :(Good luck and wishing you a speedy recovery. :DOur thoughts and prayers will be with you. >:D<Hugs. tumblr_m37z4zwxoI1ql1pauo1_400.gif

Guest tigereyespeppy

@Gukja
Aww thanks Mistress!
Nothing's definite yet. I have to make the appointment to have the surgery. So it won't be for a few months. :)
Work has eased up a lot. :D  And I'm doing pretty good actually. :))
I haven't been able to sneak in here as much as I'd like, but I come on where I can. ;)
How are Young-ah and Tuna?
Can you share any cute stories about them? :D

First of all.... I was taking a break and went to get some drink so I could continue.
Only to return to @WutHmone's super duper cute gifs of Lee Min Ho's pulling a dorky moment regarding the genre of Faith! :x

@WutHmone
You knocked me down hard with those gifs. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!
ixu6vuo5tfIOq.gif

I want to put a dying gifs, but the huntress do not die so not-too-sure where to obtain a satisfactory swoon-to-death gif. =)) =))
Nodame will have to be my subtitute for now! =))

ilgUfIVsokHft.gif

Guest tigereyespeppy

@LuvMinHo
Thank you so much! :D
OMG! :)) I love the picture! :x
Oh dear! Hard at work?
Come relax for a bit and I'll give you a massage:
cat-massage-o.gif

:D

Guest Hanjae

LOL @tigereyespeppy @adlyn13, I'm this close to waving the white flag and speaking to you via mind-speak or something instead because whyyy do you girls post so fast? =))

@sia3
HAHAHA speaking of the steak image, did you end up tweeting yours to MinHot? If not, do eeeet!

LOL the problem is that Daejang promises Imja Goryeo food and not the Western breakfasts that she's apparently missing! @WutHmone @LuvMinHo and I completely understand her cravings for coffee, though I personally wouldn't be too sad to be without bacon and eggs. :)) Such rich breakfasts make me nauseous - even remembering the smell of sausages and eggs in the morning makes me a bit sick. Too many hotel buffets!

Incidentally, @WutHmone...

QfgtpTA.gif

=)) =)) =))

@adlyn13
You and Tigger definitely deserve to be crowned the new Queen of Chatterboxes - I've been here for way longer than you and you have more posts that me already! :)) Congratulations on hitting the big 2k! And hurrah! Once you watch Nodame, you should totally join @sia3 @buguz and I at the Nodame thread here on Soompi, where we've been spamming gifs (well, @sia3 has) and talking classical.

Yes, I've watched Panda and Hedgehog! LOL as if I could get away from that drama - it has panda cupcakes, giant stuffed pandas and a girl called Panda! I totally identify. =)) Not the best written show but so much cute and fluff and Donghae is great eyecandy. :x

@tigereyespeppy
Psshhh I'm sure you'll get his blood racing once he stops being frozen, Tigger. :))

Hope your surgery goes well too!

Edit;
Hello @ad_fa! :-h

Guest Gukja1430292028

Sorry for the late replies soupies. I'm having connection problem at the moment. X(
LOL @adlyn13Glad you're having a good summer so far. :D

Aigoo...no internet at home is a total PITA! I don't think I can live without internet these days. :))I'll probably camp out at Starbucks all day if I were you. :))

Does your cell have the capability of turning into a hot spot? I know a lot of carriers offer that now. If not, maybe you can download an app if your cell can support it. :-?