@myphim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A great big hug from me and the rest of us!  I can't tell you how good it is to hear from you and I'm so glad you are doing well.  You remember how inept I am with gifs and pics and, well, stuff other than words, so I'll leave all the other stuff to...the others!
Missed you a lot.  We have new Faithlings, and a lot of us oldies are still around, some more than others.  Approaching 5000 pgs as you can see, and I'm sorry to say, the last hundred or so pages I haven't helped much in advancing.  But I'll probably be changing that.  I have yet to finish my Korea trip report.  (I hadn't reported on Jeju yet.)
See you soon!
EDIT:  So my absence must have also burned a few brain cells, because although we are approaching 5000 pages, we will more quickly arrive at 4500 pages.  Haha, sorry!

@myphim

You're back!!!! I missed you!!! Here's a great big.....

tumblr_lmokrit0uY1qafrh6.gif

tumblr_m690177bhQ1rur7qwo1_r2_400.gif

I'm so happy you are back!!! We really missed you!!! We will have soju when everybody is here!!! I'm glad you are doing well and going back to school, Daejang and Imja approves ;)) :))

13ee24899e510fb3dc1e826dd933c895d0430ced
cr as tagged

@myphim

MY DAEJANG!!!!!!!!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/94c4eaae4a60c45032549161ef3271c4/tumblr_mth5djnwMc1si76y9o10_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/42e53a9e389083a989a94d68b4cb80fc/tumblr_mth5djnwMc1si76y9o9_250.gif
You are finally home!!!
No. Truly, this is really me right now! You have no idea how happy I am to see you :(( :(( :((
You've been gone for soooooooo long and we don't even know if you'll come back! :(( :(( :((
iYpGqPemulfsH.gif

Excuse this the new Faithlings. She is uri daejang of Faith thread and absent for so long. I'm just thrilled to have her back!
ibmh6zCFZu1uvX.gif
i1SzAykJIAuEH.gif
ibd05AQ8vXAhKj.gif
iZZsn8IQmBxJV.gif
ibmowySWkpBRcE.gif

I'm throwing in the Sandman's Fireworks
ibeushqqQIUJXR.gif

Finally I can use this gif again!!!
iht6YBIgRl4fF.gif
iuicggqy3Mg8l.gif

And yes, for once, imja will let you drink ~~~
iWJW3c7R1EfLn.gif

:(( :(( How could you leave me alone for so long??? :(( :((

I'm sending you a KC BOBO as punishment X(
imou4dQCShMN7.gif

LOVELY TO SEE YOU BACK!! >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
I think I'm sending in the Glomping Queen to glomp you!
@Gukja!!! Come GLOMP @myphim pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

P.S. Did I finish sending you the novel tidbits?

Guest Hanjae

OMG Daejang @myphim!!! :-O >:D< :x

eznpCcl.gif

1846396-XM1W2YU.gif

You're finally BACK! We have all missed you so, so much and I'm glad to hear that you're not only back but feeling better. AJA AJA on your future plans! And of course to celebrate we must have soju (and LOTS of it). ;)) I'm sure @Gukja Ladle will make allowances on this special occasion. =))

iOnXezweX0dfw.gif

OH MY GOD!!!! IT'S @myphim!!!!!! Daejang!!!! Your return has pulled me out of my Soompi hibernation  ;)) iosbIMrJFGVd3.gif
cr to @WutHmone
We've missed you so much!! Yay on your plans to go back to school!!! We'll totally be here to support you :) And finally

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!

Guest Anomalous

@myphim   You're back! So happy to see you again. Oh, and welcome back to the stressful student life. Very happy for you and wish you all the best.

i9pQE5E22fDrP.gif

Did you know that your puppy is off to the army? And maybe Daejang will join him next year.

tumblr_mtii9rjmKo1si76y9o8_250.png
@Anomalous
I didn't know Daeman went to the army!!!

@myphim
Your return has also brought back the use of HD gifs =)) =)) =))
Hmm... where are you now? Where you were before? Or another state? So are you studying already or about to start?
Now that you've made a return, I hope @tvelove would too! Yes, we haven't forgotten about you, dear. Come out if you are lurking!

Guest myphim

kappy said: @myphim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A great big hug from me and the rest of us!  I can't tell you how good it is to hear from you and I'm so glad you are doing well.  You remember how inept I am with gifs and pics and, well, stuff other than words, so I'll leave all the other stuff to...the others!
Missed you a lot.  We have new Faithlings, and a lot of us oldies are still around, some more than others.  Approaching 5000 pgs as you can see, and I'm sorry to say, the last hundred or so pages I haven't helped much in advancing.  But I'll probably be changing that.  I have yet to finish my Korea trip report.  (I hadn't reported on Jeju yet.)

Guest myphim

Anomalous said: You're back! So happy to see you again. Oh, and welcome back to the stressful student life. Very happy for you and wish you all the best.

Did you know that your puppy is off to the army? And maybe Daejang will join him next year.

ibi5VODRem11J0.jpg
@ myphim
Yes I am here right now :D
It's greaaaattt to be able to talk to you again, and before I head to meet daejang in my dream (soon to be Kim Tan). @Anomalous and I were drooling over his beach shower scene from the teaser, over at Heirs and LMH thread. =)) I think Anomalous is really distracted from it ;))

What we could not see in Faith, we've it in Heirs. :D;))

Oh god. Dead body. I avoided taking anatomy class because of all the stories!
You must be eating nothing but veggies now, eh? It'll pass soon, I was told you will get over it and feel numb with it. *ugh*
That said, I did not know pharmacy requires you to see dead corpse! :o
Oh good... that way I kinda know what time we'll be able to meet up in here :)
>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

It's sooooo lovely to have you finally back with us! **** HUGS ****

P.S. LMH isn't going to the army. It was just a news article stating actors born around the '85 - '87s are at the age for enlisting... something like that :)

Guest myphim

Maja said:
You're back!!!! I missed you!!! Here's a great big.....

I'm so happy you are back!!! We really missed you!!! We will have soju when everybody is here!!! I'm glad you are doing well and going back to school, Daejang and Imja approves ;)) :))

Guest myphim

sia3 said: Yes I am here right now :D
It's greaaaattt to be able to talk to you again, and before I head to meet daejang in my dream (soon to be Kim Tan). @Anomalous and I were drooling over his beach shower scene from the teaser, over at Heirs and LMH thread. =)) I think Anomalous is really distracted from it ;))

What we could not see in Faith, we've it in Heirs. :D;))

Oh god. Dead body. I avoided taking anatomy class because of all the stories!
You must be eating nothing but veggies now, eh? It'll pass soon, I was told you will get over it and feel numb with it. *ugh*
That said, I did not know pharmacy requires you to see dead corpse! :o
Oh good... that way I kinda know what time we'll be able to meet up in here :)
>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

It's sooooo lovely to have you finally back with us! **** HUGS ****

P.S. LMH isn't going to the army. It was just a news article stating actors born around the '85 - '87s are at the age for enlisting... something like that :)

@myphim
I think @Gukja will let you pass for this one time ;))
I think soon you'll be asking for Kim Tan's RS :))
@Maja is still the fastest with claiming and now she claims 10c and bumps too! :(( :(( :((

I am good. Lots have happened... gosh, don't know where to start telling you about it! >> mostly I've forgotten LOL!
I've just come back from a trip with dad and during the trip ;)) I got him hooked on CH. YES!
He loved it and marathoned the last few episodes in a day! :))

Other than that, I've just been bumping around on soupy and watched more K-drama. Have you been watching any while being away?
P.S. Oh no. Nobody beats the glomping queen mama Ladle @Gukja. You'll just wait and see later on how she out-do us all with *ahem* glomping you... be prepared!

Edit:
Even if Heirs did not show us enough naked scenes... we have enough BTS pics and videos to live with =))
@shenny (shengvang) has witnessed that royal highness 10c with her own eyes *sooooo jelllyyyyyyy*
RS + Topless
Bum

Edit 2:
I'm in dilemma... I love Lee Min Ho in sageuk too but I supposed we will never see him like this in sageuk, huh?

---
@ pooh77
Ahahahahahahaha! Mae Hee is in there too! =))
Some Faithlings hate her and now more would wanna strangle her after what she did to daejang :))

Unfortunately, it is super late for me :((
@myphim, see you tomorrow? Or tonight (my time?)... >:D<
ibiOq48G5YMWIz.jpg

@myphim
WHUT?! No hugging? No BOBO? No kiss?

:(( :(( :(( :(( :((

ibxsPnC7FYGgdU.jpg

Hmm it's been quite awhile, and I haven't finished updating the blog with violetts' translation so I have forgotten where book 1 ended. Gonna have to double check. Violetts only did one translation for book 2 and the rest was from Breathless Survival's excerpts and I shared Mae-hee's bit on Page 4490. Ohhhh another thing is Japan has released J-version of volume 1. No luck with English or Chinese yet. Then there's people saying volume 3 and 4 will be out within this year. I really am skeptical about it, seeing how it is already October now.

Hahahaha ok ok... I better hit the sack! :P
----
Bwahahahaha and I am still here editing post! =)) =))
OK, this time for real! BYEEEEEEEEEEEE