stuartjmz said: @sia3 - I'm fussy too, I want fanservice, happy endings and proper kisses! I also have no objection to pretty boys either, when they're manly pretty like LMH in Faith and City Hunter. Jang Geun Suk really creeps me out for some reason, there's an Uncanny Valley quality to his androgynous style of pretty. The male leads in the upcoming Mirae's Choice both also meet my definition of pretty boys that I'll enjoy watching. 

sia3 said: @pooh77
No, that's not based on Yesasia. I think that is based on the sales or rental in Japan itself. I cannot confirm since nothing on that pic says anything. It's from an October issue magazine. Lee Min Ho is topping the charts with 3 of his dramas.

The special making of Faith DVD (Japanese version) has volume 1 and 2. Total hours I'd say about 6 hours. One disc is like 1 hr 39 mins+. So it is up to you whether you want to purchase it and keep it even though there is no subtitles. From the situation we are in now, due to the death of PD, we may never see Faith DVDs in other languages ... seriously, I do not know.

In my opinion, I'm not so into getting the DVDs unless it is director's cut and has lots and lots of BTS between daejang and imja. If it is just normal DVD, I already have the vids anyway if you know what I mean.

I'm more invested now and hoping real hard that we would at least get the Faith novel in Chinese since they are turning it into Japanese! *Fingers crossed* really really tight!

@jerboa83
I don't know about the progress of the petition, please ask the person who created that, thanks. As for 3rd novel, no release date but only that the netizens said the last two volumes are scheduled for release within this year. Let's just see what happens coz there can be delay like volume 2.

@laquetahodge
:-h Hi hi!!! Did you go swoon at KWB at Heirs? :))
I'm swooning at him coz of that naughty looks he gives sleeping PSH. Looking like he is up to no good. I hope KES makes him the total opposite of LMH as in he's all bubbly and happy while LMH is all gloomy due to his background at the start. It will be fun for me to watch, I think :D

Hi @jerboa83
Yes there is a Japanese version of volume one now. I posted a pic of it (same cover) few pages back, you will see it if you backtrack. We haven't been chatty in here so I am sure you'll find it quite quickly.

Just a friendly reminder, I noticed you don't visit Soompi often, there has been changes in Soompi; new rules implemented and strongly enforced now. One of them is this:

4. Do not quote pictures or long posts.  Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.

The rest of the rules can be found here: Soompi's Rules for Drama/Movie and Actor/Actress section

The mods have been pretty strict. Master's Sun was locked down for few hours and warned a few times. So it'd be appreciated if we don't invite them into our home again. Thank you, dear >:D<

@sia3 i already opened youku one by one.. but i only got the making film.. there's no BTS like LMH's head got a hit and when LMH stomped his foot at KHS, etc etc :(( i really hope yesasia can give discount or sale in that two dvd :)

@laquetahodge

I feel great I can now relax I will try to have my drama fix I so need it :)

oh btw love the pic you posted of ES putting the crossing her fingers at KC minions lol his brother so thought she was some sort of witch and was afraid other =))

hnin wintnaing said: I want our daejung to meet KHS in real life. He should go to hwasin and promotes his new drama; then it will be another beautiful story for our faithling chingusssssssssss.....

:P dreams do come true so I am keeping my fingers crossed on this thought.

sia3

said: @pooh77

Your signatures disappeared?!

:o

Did you break the signature rules? There's rules for signature as well... go check!

I vaguely remember you only allowed 2 images and it has to be certain sizes and 300x150, I think.

@pooh77
It is in the "rules, news & feedback" >> Soompi Forum Rules

7. OBEY THE SIGNATURE RULES
Maximum of 4 lines of text
    * Each line must be short enough that it doesn't wrap
    * Font size for lines cannot exceed size 3
    * Empty line still counts as a line
    * Maximum of 6 lines of text for FOS and staff

Maximum of 2 banners/images
    * Must be on the same line
    * Maximum dimensions for each banner/image = 300 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height)
    * Maximum file size for each banner/image = 40 KB (40,960 bytes)
    * Maximum of 3 banners/images for FOS and staff, which can be spread out on two lines
-------------
I happened to have chosen to not show signature in my settings because of crappy internet connection recently so I didn't see what's happened to your signatures.