sia3 said: @adlyn13
There isn't much I wanted to say in Heirs to be honest, except do a little swoon which I sux in doing :))
Updating is definitely easier for me coz there are other huntress around.... I mostly just sit back, bp and then collect the goodies =)) =))

Wish there is so much more we could chat about in Faith. I love the translation, just finished actually. Have you read it? Wish those little small interactions between CY and ES could be put into the drama. I really love them and see their interactions rather than dragon face and snake face with their minions. :(

I love how ES is already aegyo-ing CY so early on, working on his guilt too with her bruises. =))
Love how CY is so exasperated with her and loved that his thoughts/comments on her talkativeness ....  =))
Seriously cracking me up inside. :x :x :x

adlyn13 said: Hello faithlings its been a while!!

@sia3 @Maja @vangsweetie637 @tigereyespeppy @awesomeduck @shengvang @farstep
@Gukja @lynlily @Hanjae @WutHmone @LuvMinHo @Yuuni @berliansiahaan @hayuinblue @luena
@katymac @jasy @minozlove @azzuri @kappy @wisteria7 @mappyminho @guadi @Yoshikitty @dr25 @farstep @pandaeve  @violetts
 @Krrypton @mattie2012 @Anomalous @laquetahodge @cassopiea @pooh77

I miss you all I know most of us are anticipating Heirs but Faith will always have a special place in my heart as I still manage to at least watch in ep once a week !! LOL hope life is treating you all well

tumblr_m714ep9ZhS1qhmeygo1_500.gif

Guest Anomalous

http://sadpanda.us/images/1842392-8TG8ZQ7.jpg
@sia3   Are there still cute chibi arts coming out for Faith? I don't think I've seen this particular one yet before. It's so cute! :x  As for the SBS drama award, ugh, it should be renamed SBS drama rating award instead.  X( 

The facial mask is totally hilarious. =)) =))  If the mask is a picture of Daejang, then it's not so bad to put it on our face. :P

hi all.. i want to ask.. what's LMH and KHS talked about?? i had this video.. long video (about 15 minutes??) but i didn't know what they're talked about :))many thanks :x
b2k6.jpg

KHS : Hi girls! Do you miss this sleepyhead?? Can you replace me, I'm afraid of my husband would be angry..

Me : With all my heart!

>:D< >:D< >:D<

934065_164474333718549_2031034106_n.jpg

Cr to rightful owner

NO. 1 - Faith in Japan Video Ranking for October
http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6e81e5f5gw1e8xwvffwsgj20sg0kin0d.jpg
No. 1 - Faith
No. 7 - City Hunter
No. 9 - BOF
;))
source: weibo

@Anomalous
Not sure about the chibi. I just see it and save it :) It might be old and we missed out when the artist shared it. I still see some arts that I don't think I have seen before. Ditto on drama ratings award! X( Did you see the nominations for Baesang? Or was it Daesang? Ahhh who cares! I was flipping tables BTS.

@pooh77
Sorry dear, can't help you with the BTS. For one, I didn't finish watching that and there is no subtitles ... LOL

@sia3 wow.. that's from faith making dvd in yesasia?? i want to buy that too, but the price makes me crazy  8-} and do you know how long time in that making dvd?? i thought it was useless to buy, if there's only under 30 minutes :-S
:)) yep there's no sub, and long video about 15 minutes.. aaaaaa i thought i must to learn korean language 8-}

@pooh77
No, that's not based on Yesasia. I think that is based on the sales or rental in Japan itself. I cannot confirm since nothing on that pic says anything. It's from an October issue magazine. Lee Min Ho is topping the charts with 3 of his dramas.

The special making of Faith DVD (Japanese version) has volume 1 and 2. Total hours I'd say about 6 hours. One disc is like 1 hr 39 mins+. So it is up to you whether you want to purchase it and keep it even though there is no subtitles. From the situation we are in now, due to the death of PD, we may never see Faith DVDs in other languages ... seriously, I do not know.

In my opinion, I'm not so into getting the DVDs unless it is director's cut and has lots and lots of BTS between daejang and imja. If it is just normal DVD, I already have the vids anyway if you know what I mean.

I'm more invested now and hoping real hard that we would at least get the Faith novel in Chinese since they are turning it into Japanese! *Fingers crossed* really really tight!

@jerboa83
I don't know about the progress of the petition, please ask the person who created that, thanks. As for 3rd novel, no release date but only that the netizens said the last two volumes are scheduled for release within this year. Let's just see what happens coz there can be delay like volume 2.

@laquetahodge
:-h Hi hi!!! Did you go swoon at KWB at Heirs? :))
I'm swooning at him coz of that naughty looks he gives sleeping PSH. Looking like he is up to no good. I hope KES makes him the total opposite of LMH as in he's all bubbly and happy while LMH is all gloomy due to his background at the start. It will be fun for me to watch, I think :D

@sia3 wow 6 hours???? that's a long video :Dbut i thought it's different from BTS video that we'd downloaded before (from youtube or youku or baidu)a few times ago, that was someone give us the BTS from those dvd (when LMH's head got hit, do you remember?) :Pi never seen those BTS before..

@pooh77
The one where LMH hits his head on the door frame is from that special Making DVD. :))
The one you saw on youtube, youku or baidu are edited BTS whereby the uploader cut out and edited to share it. Thus, it isn't the whole & complete BTS. I would think she chose the best one to share with us... I particularly love the one LMH stomped his foot at KHS =)) =)) so cute!

@sia3 yep that's i mean.. there's a lot BTS from making dvd that we never seen before.. i want sooo much to buy that  :((
LMH stomped his foot at KHS??? i never seen that BTS aaaaaa  ~X(

Helloooooo Faith chingus - @tigereyespeppy  @Yoshikitty @Yuuni @pooh77 @adlyn13 @Maja @LuvMinHo @WutHmone @sia3 @laquetahodge @anomalous @hayuinblue @rinoaclara @violetts @azzurri @cassopeia @sia3 @awesomeduck @Hanjae @silverlode  @myphim @Gukja @farstrep @bee_ipa @dr25 @mattie2012 @jasy  @azzurri @shengvang @mappyminho @vangsweetie637 @katymac @rrmski @pandaeve @jay9  @lynlily @buguz @minozlove @berliansiahaan @pooh77 @wisteria7 and everyone else here

Miss you all.  Have been spending more time over at Goddess of Fire thread lately, but still pop in here from time to time.  Thanks for remembering me, those who send shout outs (tags).

@kappy Although I rarely tag you guys, seeing you and the rest of the Faithlings lingering around, always gives me a good feeling.

@adlyn13

An episode a week. You're chincha a Faith lover! Applause =D>

Chinguuuuuus >:D< , I came accross this video on Utube. It reminded me of Faith and the Faithlings. The cute guy in it tries to answer Why we tell stories. I thought it also answers why we, Faithlings, kept telling our stories to each other over 4000+ pages- although some of us will never meet.

Good luck with everything you're attempting to do, or doing, ❤ See ya.

@wangnyeo wow! You're from Saudi Arabia! Feel like I've found the needle in the haystack :-O I'm from Saudi too >:D<

*Kappy took the liberty to use your list :-*

@pooh77
Oh you haven't seen that one? Hmm... try to find it on Youku or Baidu then. The original uploader has taken it down, she must have been upset because her request was not to re-upload and people still re-upload it to some other video sharing sites. It was an act of frustration from Lee Min Ho side :)) at KHS; she keeps messing up and release herself from his grip too early so he goes something like, "Not yet!" and stomped his foot down at her =)) =)) It was the cutest thing I see of daejang!!! << well not literally daejang but you know what I mean! =)) =))

@laquetahodge
LOLLLL Master's Sun. Oh dear. I understand... when Faith was still airing and after it airs, we were so chatty that I'd get more than 25 notifications in a day. I never look at them, I just backtrack Faith so that's how I don't miss any messages or tagging. But I absolutely dislike getting tagged from people quoting coz it sometimes is a false alarm, the post was directed to others but not me. :(

Yeah KWB's news is turning out to be bad for him now. Sighhhhh ~ I hope he hangs in there.

@stuartjmz
I am fairly new in K-drama too. I divorced it for about 10 years+ so I avoided all the melo-drama/makjang ones and now I am back but only pick what I like and not blindly watch all. I don't think I can handle too many plus I'm fussy, I like pretty boys :P

@dr25
It's because we are a faithful family ;))

@adlyn13 @tigereyespeppy
Where's the bunny and the tigger?
Bunny I know she is busy with exams but Tigger?

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b
credit: owner (DC)

@laquetahodge

Oh yeah I saw Rebby wrote fan project... what is it? I didn't manage to backtrack and I don't think I want to now. :(( All the goodies I could've collected! But I must say I've collected the important ones ;)) All the "Get Lost" edition =))

I should have used that on a certain somebody yesterday but I think I miss the timing, but no worries, the time will come again :P

Yeah the gift thing, I get how upset the fan is... but I guess I'm the type that love myself more so I'd use that money on ME rather than on him. It'd upset me to find out my gift has been given away but then there's that catch - it's a gift and he or she has the right to do what s/he wants after that, unfortunately.