@nysya annyeong chingu :) from the your post, you are a Malaysian? Me too :) but I dont watch Local drama at all. Used to watch Singapore dramas in Astro before KBS came in. Now I dont even watch TV at all, I watched the dramas that I downloaded or if I cant wait (in the case of Faith and Arang & The Magistrate), I will watch LIVE online. Then will rewatch after downloaded :)

Yeah I agree with you that Malaysian is lacked of goodlooking actors. I love Korean Dramas the most and followed by Taiwanese. Besides that, I also watch Philippines and Thailand movies :bz

@alekaonu..how come you and me doing exactly the same things,by coincidence are we blood sisters . :-? Good to know another malaysian here."malaysia boleh".

alekaonu said:

@nysya annyeong chingu :) from the your post, you are a Malaysian? Me too :) but I dont watch Local drama at all. Used to watch Singapore dramas in Astro before KBS came in. Now I dont even watch TV at all, I watched the dramas that I downloaded or if I cant wait (in the case of Faith and Arang & The Magistrate), I will watch LIVE online. Then will rewatch after downloaded :)

Yeah I agree with you that Malaysian is lacked of goodlooking actors. I love Korean Dramas the most and followed by Taiwanese. Besides that, I also watch Philippines and Thailand movies :bz

Annyeong my dear Faithlings :-h

Hurray tomorrow is Monday, its Faith day!!! Is ep21 still on tomorrow?

@LuvMinHo annyeong blood sis :) yup i do notice that we have many things in common. You luv Min Ho, me too. Of course majority of the Faithlings here also love Min Ho. @cikamoi loves RDH ;) maybe I will start to love him too after I watch God's Quiz Season 1-3.

@azzurri Apa khabar dik? :) Yup me too, I used to prefer Western dramas too. I watched Meteor Garden but that didnt start my obsession with Asian Dramas. It was until I watched Winter Sonata that I fall in love with Bae Yong Jun and Choi Ji Woo and Park Yong Ha. After that, my addiction to Korean dramas started gradually and now its a full-fledged addiction. Everyday must watch anything that is Korean, can be drama, movie, music show or variety show.

Looking forward to Ep21 and Ep22 this coming week, want to see how is Choi Young's reaction to Eunsoo living with him in the same room. Cant wait to see what hes gonna do to keep Eunsoo continuously by his side.

Guest farstrep

Tinkiebell said: I'm not sure. Some people in this thread are telling me to finish City Hunter. I watched like 5 or 6 episodes but never finished it. But I don't know if I'll do that right away after Faith ends. I wanna savor LMH as CY longer before I see him in another persona with another leading lady. 
I'm interested in City Conquest (looks like it'd be badass) and Chungdam Dong Alice (as long as this one sticks to the romcom genre and steers out the makjang category, I'm in).
I might also pick up KHS's older projects. Maybe her movies, coz her older drama don't seem like they'll be my cup of tea. A poster in this thread, I think it was @farstrep, recommended Wanee and Junah, so I'll start with that. :)
The thing is, I can't watch more than one drama at once. I don't watch any other drama except for Faith at the moment. I just can't. So, it's one drama at a time for me. 
My boyfriend watches my K-dramas with me. He also watches Faith for me.It's not his cup of tea but he watches it anyway. :)
I have 2 other friends who know about my interest in the Korean culture and my K-drama routine. I made one of them watch Faith with me (This is the one who asked me if LMH a boy or a girl when she first saw his still from episode 1's recap on dramabeans). We watched up to episode 6 and she LOVES it. Next Saturday we're camping in my house to watch another 6 episodes. :D

Guest murnial

azzurri said: Tamaragua said: Hi from Seoul, Faith & Hottie addicts!! ^^
I arrived in Korea 4 days ago and I can say this is amazing, the paradise on the Earth....is Oppaland!! :x

Anyway, I would like to ask if someone can give me the information about the village where the set of Faith is built, because I really want to visit it.
And another favor is, someone know where exactly the real grave/tomb of Choi Young is??

Thanks in advance IMJAholics!! LOL

alekaonu

said:

Annyeong my dear Faithlings :-h

Hurray tomorrow is Monday, its Faith day!!! Is ep21 still on tomorrow?

@LuvMinHo annyeong blood sis :) yup i do notice that we have many things in common. You luv Min Ho, me too. Of course majority of the Faithlings here also love Min Ho. @cikamoi loves RDH ;) maybe I will start to love him too after I watch God's Quiz Season 1-3.

@azzurri Apa khabar dik? :) Yup me too, I used to prefer Western dramas too. I watched Meteor Garden but that didnt start my obsession with Asian Dramas. It was until I watched Winter Sonata that I fall in love with Bae Yong Jun and Choi Ji Woo and Park Yong Ha. After that, my addiction to Korean dramas started gradually and now its a full-fledged addiction. Everyday must watch anything that is Korean, can be drama, movie, music show or variety show.

Looking forward to Ep21 and Ep22 this coming week, want to see how is Choi Young's reaction to Eunsoo living with him in the same room. Cant wait to see what hes gonna do to keep Eunsoo continuously by his side.

hayuinblue said: i really need to do something while waiting for FAITH
so i open my west drama series collection
and it turn out that almost all of my collection are related to murder

and suddenly i'm thinking about how to use those murder tactic to
get rid DH .. >:)  But because i'm no Expert .. i only get this far .. :ar!

murnial said:

If you noticed, theres like another person buried there, its like 2 person.. is that the wife?? (I was hoping thats the wife) what i read is that when he was kill by the Yi songYe, he wants to be buried with his dear lovely wife.. i was hoping that it is ES..

CY just ask ES to live and be with you for all time!! wahahaha

Guest murnial

Report.. Im a Malaysian..haha.. lets do faith gathering!! hahaha....

BTW, my kdrama start from winter sonata.. and jumping around between TW drama and japan drama..
fill in the gap with mainland drama.. quite good i tell you ..i.e  Palace Lockheart, eventhough it lost mojo in the middle part.. and the end is crap.. its enjoyable.. the chemistry between the lead is off to the rooftop..

Now ranting about Faith.. LMH chemistry with KHS, its undeniable is the best out of 4 his drama (BOF,PT, CH and last Faith). BOF, I enjoyed watching So Yi Jeong nad Chu Ga Eul rather than the lead. PT - totally crap... i dont fell it .. cant feel anything.. (I dropped watching PT in the middle of the story btw.. to bored eventhough I like LMH) CH.. i dont know whether im bias or not , but I dont think PMY is got any chemistry with the lead actors, imagine, Park Yoochun, chan mhunyhung, and Song Seung Hoon..no electrify there. Even with LMH.. (when i know they are dating, last year.. shoot,... they do not have chemistry at all..no attraction. LMH could get more better chicks..) CH for me, i like the bromance between the Kim Young Joo and Lee Young Soo. Nicely done..

FAITH had me all hook up.. even with only minor skinship.. I totally fall for them.  Yoo Eun Soo, even she knows that she is older than CY, she do no treat him like a younger brother, but as men, while others, she see like friends, enemy. Clear cut. And CY, he see her as a women, not a heavenly person..  Thats the beginning, while others treat them with careful, but towards each other they are human.

~Murni~

I'm glad you guys have been having fun the past few hours!
Please forget the non-existent sacrifice I offered to make of myself. Hahahah. 
@sia3. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS PICTURE!!! My UBER FAVORITE!!!
How can they look so goooood together?!?!?
4be6d0dde71190efd700402ece1b9d16fffa6098

Guest murnial

hayuinblue said: murnial said:

If you noticed, theres like another person buried there, its like 2 person.. is that the wife?? (I was hoping thats the wife) what i read is that when he was kill by the Yi songYe, he wants to be buried with his dear lovely wife.. i was hoping that it is ES..

CY just ask ES to live and be with you for all time!! wahahaha

i think every weekend, i will never able to concentrate study till Faith ends... waiting for MOnday till crazy...

i watched arang but not as crazy as this....

anyway, my theory is this.. some people mentioned ES traveled to future many times. Actually, technically I am agree

1st travel - future ES letter warns new ES that she should not ignore that person and should go back and rescue CY, that is to say, future ES did not manage to save CY that is why she warns new ES, then future changed.... I wonder how ES go back without CY?

2nd travel - after 1st travel, future ES more experienced, unfortunately CY still died cos of the trap, so next, future ES letter warns new ES about the trap, that is to say future ES dun know, then CY die once again, then future changed again, I wonder how ES go baack without CY again?

3rd travel - after 1st and 2nd trip, future ES become smarter, she rescued CY twice. But as she ran away, Queen died.. KIng in trouble, CY heart broke! then future changed again, so 3rd letter comes to warn ES dun run away..

maybe 4th travel, she goes back 100 years before... then she wrote all the warning letter refer to the 1st, 2nd an 3rd travel....

so what's next??? 3rd hwata item? another prediction?.... NO IDEA LOL

anyway, queen miscarriage is part of history. thats why ES said the timing was wrong, the queen should not be pregnant at this time... LIke i mentioned earlier, ES actions are just part of history which i think include herself...

SO, if she goes back to the future, the history will change! sooo ES yah.... just stay..... and marry CY... CONFIRMED this is also part of the history

actually i keep dreaming about their future child travelling to past to save her/his parents... to save the poisoned ES...

I dun know why i keep fantasizing this idea, i think it is nice hahaha

ANd about dr Jang, as he decided to leave the drama, i think he will be killed during the war... upcoming episode... I DUN WANNA TO SEE....(cos I saw the pic of him with bloody clothes)

made me remember how i watched the prince Yang Myung died in the MOON embraces the sun.... SOOO SAD.....