@myphim: love ur gifs. And I love that scene too. See you tomorrow for episode 16 gifs :D
@mashael: OTP=One True Pair. A perfect word suited for our CY & ES. :D
@pallycute: OMO! spoilers pictures! Cute scene, but I hope it holds a sweeter meaning than what we think it is..thanks for the pics.
As for the mystery of the kid, I have two:
One, it might not be anything. It could, as i mentioned earlier, be another patient of Hwata. OR, it can be CY as a child. But if the diary is 100 years old then, I don't know how that can be possible too. If what we are saying about the time-travelling speculations are true, then it can be possible that she travels back to time but falls in different time-holes. I hope that is not the case though. I so hope not.
I don't want to think about the ending yet for our OTP. I will only hold the condition that these two must stay together, no matter. I will keep rooting for our OTP. :D oh, and on another condition: NO REINCARNATION, please.
See you all tomorrow for episode 16. 
Goodnight Gals! 

Guest pallycute

Eun Soo try to capture Choi Young's face so she can remember his face very well, before she leaves to heaven? :(

iNJWSrqN0onAA.jpg

Our pretty Queen :)
icVAOKx7ZLzny.jpg

@cikamoi I read yesterday was your birthday right? Happy birthday to you, hope all  your dreams will come true. :)

Guest walkietalkie

The theory of ES being the daughter of the lady that wrote the dairy raises the question how did ES go to the future. How about her parents in present day Korea? Are they not her real parents? Interesting. 
I luv today's episode...lots of airtime for our OTP. Adorable. I luv the fact that the King came around and understood CY. =D>

@cikamoi  birthday wishes even if late...or not, you have 365 days ahead to keep celebrating =0)
I woke up thinking, if portals did exist, would I take one and if so, where would I go?  The answer's not clear, but I guess I'd prefer to do a Choi Young and leap forward rather than   backward, though going backward would give me a chance to go to Paris late C19th early C20th and meet all the impressionists and stock on their art and that would just be awesome (kindf of an Eun Soo with vases, but I'm more into paints)!
Where and why would you choose  to go?

Guest poohie222

fortune teller told to ES she stay 1year in the past. so ES already stay in goryo 11 months? if she will back to 2012 1 months later. i think she cant go back. no no no.

Guest walkietalkie

Dunno if this has been asked or not but do u know of the OST that was played in the last two episodes with the male singer?

Guest enchantinglife

myphim said: ixrof30bH1Y2D.gif

Suribang siblings are the greatest Imja shippers. ;))

idGPg77BHONUF.gif

I'll leave you guys with this beautiful image of our Imja couple smiling at each other. :x

Well, I'm off for the night. See you all tomorrow for live recap.  :)>-

Guest alethea33

Just finished watching raw. Gahhhhh love this show, love them, blushing too when they look at each other. I love how CY can burn the screen with his looks of fury at DH (Gah! This is not a person, he's an intelligent nonetheless cockroach that I would want to crush with my foot ten million times over).
By the way, I love the fight scenes in this episode. Though I still want mooarrrrr.They made me re-think the episode where he was nearly beaten by GC. I could not get over that scene.  I could not accept that he was nearly beaten. Although it did show that GC was also at breaking point when it ended.Seeing him fight his wooldachi just made me realize that in that fight with GC, Hotchoi was not nearly beaten.  In fact, he orchestrated every move during that fight, which means that the hits/slashes he received from GC were in fact part of his plan.  Mostly everything he visualized before the fight happened during the fight and if ES did not arrive, just like his plan, he would have died.  Indeed, what his men said is true: Nobody can topple down their Daejang, unless he allows them. 
Waiting now like crazy for the subs....and the next ep.  

Guest patchu9944

I think we can call ES "The Great Doctor" she save the Queen, CY, the first king of Joseon..who can do more than our ES??

Apprently if ES save CY's twice..on her first appear and now..this isn't just coincident!!

[-X

Guest alethea33

Hi cikamoi, before everything, let me tell you how I love your posts and that you make me laugh a lot. Thank you!!! ^:)^
But, how could I watch if it's blocked? Please tell me how, dear cikamoi...please, prettty please....

Reading Dae Man's tweet. Well. I think he is partially a Hottest :)) . Hottest is a fan club name for 2PM and Junsu is from 2PM. Wow. We are in the same fandom. Lets fangirling together then =))
Oh. Maybe his tweet can be fit in my Woodalchi's Facebook #2 buahahahahahaha!
2012-10-02_161903.png