[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dewirama

i get a headache after i read some analysists.

it's true that in this season 2 hv many puzzles of coupling.. i just hope jonghoon & minhyuk can choose someone in his heart sincerely.. not bcoz anything else, like feeling sorry or afraid of going solo.. and i still hope N will choose eunyoung in the end.. amen

if minhyuk chose yewon & jonghoon chose g.na, i hope those 2 girls can reject those 2 boys right away.. idk how to explain my reason but i just don't like them end up together..

i also curious of who will be kevin choice.. and who will be going solo.. tho i hope there will be 4 couples that hv been made in this season..

Guest Jonahae1430292279

WATCHING THE PREVIEW FOR THE LAST EPISODE FOR 5 TIMES HOPING TO FIND SOME SMALL CLUE WHO IS GOING TO END UP WITH WHO..............ONE THING IS FOR SURE THOUGH MINHYUK DEFINITELY WILL CHOOSE JIWON..............BEC IF YOU WATCH THE PREVIEW THERE'S SCENES THERE THAT N AND MINHYUK ARE THE ONLY TWO STANDING ..........WILL ALL KNOW WHO THOSE TWO GUYS LIKE.............

I THINK FOR ME THE WORST ENDING FOR THE SEASON 2 IS WHEN YEWON'S GOING TO END UP ALONE.......

I JUST HOPE JONGHUN WILL STICK TO WHAT HE SAID THAT HE WILL CHOOSE YEWON IN THE END BEC THERE'S A BIG CHANCE HE WILL CHOOSE G-NA BEC OF PITY

Guest xbeybidollx

i read all your speculations and because editing of this season 2 proven to be really really tricky... i just noticed a scene of G.na crying but not having any eye contact with anyone... so my final hopeful prediction is...
Gna Choi SoloYewon choose JonghoonJonghoon choose YewonMinhyuk choose Jiwon ( but end up Solo )N choose JiwonJiwon accepts N ( a shocking ending )Kevin choose Eunyong ( as friend buddy )Eunyong accepts Kevin

Guest temperateclimate

The news articles previewing Episode 14 are out ... and my mind is seriously blown!

Yikes, we're back at square one with the perplexing love triangle that has dominated the entire duration of Season 2???!!!

The article title is ...

Ye-Won, for the last time, "Is it Jong-Hoon or is it Min-Hyuk?" What is the reason for her serious/solemn expression?

C130210_03.JPG

There are also news articles featuring these two as a couple sending Lunar New Year greetings to all.

1360411104_463756.jpg

1360411181_463759.jpg

10463789.jpg

1360411310_463762.jpg

1360411263_463761.jpg

1360411208_463760.jpg

1360411128_463757.jpg

There's a video as well.

http://news.nate.com/view/20130210n02066

The contents of the articles only mention that the two of them were both participants in Season 2 of tvN's The Romantic & Idol with nary a word about the final outcomes of the program.  However, it wouldn't make sense for the two of them to appear in the same Lunar New Year's special feature article if they didn't end up as a successful couple, right?

WTF, the preview picture is making me frustrated..

i'm going to hate minhyuk if he choose yewon as his selection, i thought you liked jiwon and noona zoned yewon. But it's possible if the evil PD trying to confuse us with their tricky editing.

Guest deeajah

i'm too addict with this variety show from the first season.. and more heart thumping for the season 2 i ship yewon and minhyuk for the first time but it seems minhyuk can decide what his heart to.. he hurt yewon heart.. and i want yewon be happy with her choice.. i hope he end up with jonghoon his feeling is only for yewon from the first.. but i dont like jonghoon like player boy.. but they sweet..
and WTH with the picture above.. get me frustrated i thought minhyuk will choose jiwon.. buuutttttt aaaahhh make me curious every times i saw the episode and make my day was sooooo looooong lol... i hope they make season 3 with a good cast...

There's a new preview out? :o Gosh you girls have serious eagle eyes. Thank you for all the info and theories. :D Spoiler tags are being pesky for me this morning, so potential spoilers in light coloured text...
I didn't quite expect to see Minhyuk standing in front of Yewon. If it really is the case this is quite the switcheroo. Jonghun being there isn't surprising though I imagine he might say something to G.NA at her stop before turning around? Are they allowed to? *sigh* I'm not quite ready to bid farewell to my ship of choice. Gosh, Jonghun and G.NA are effortless. No trying, no overdoing anything. They just go together so beautifully. Sadly his crush on Yewon has propelled him forward.
I gotta say, the editing is interesting in this show. Like last week they addressed the fact that Jonghun had some doubts and they didn't show us his entire answer. He said "but..." and they cut it out. Similarly they've done some editing even with Minhyuk's section. And does this mean that N and Kevin show up in front of Jiwon? Now with Yewon's case I am wondering if they snapped a pic before Minhyuk left. I haven't seen the first season so I don't know what they are allowed to do at this point. 
Those New Year promo pics are a surprise. You're right that its unusual for them to pair up two people who didn't choose each other during the show. Considering the show was shot last year they had time. Hmmm. Very interesting. Now I wonder if Jonghun winds up alone. The other interesting thing is that G.NA updated her twitter with that pic of her and Jonghun on their first meet up/date somewhere on the 9th of January. Again, this was some time after the show was shot. Makes me feel like they parted on good terms. :) This makes me happy. I love both of them.
Now the pairs have a free date option before all this no? I wonder how much additional drama there's going to be before the final choice. And is this in fact the last episode?
@twinkystar Could that pic of Jonghun and Minhyuk be a trick? Could it be before Minhyuk turns away? After all the Jiwon talk I'm surprised too. I'm not surprised by Jonghun being there...even if my poor heart is going to feel sad that he didn't realize G.NA was his match.

OMG THOSE SPOILERS.

If the order everyone predicted was right and Jiwon was last then that means Minhyuk must've chosen Yewon. Which is mind boggling because ....... he seemed so interested in Jiwon? OMG. Cannot wait for tonight. My mind is going to be blown either way.

princess_narnia said: There's a new preview out? :o Gosh you girls have serious eagle eyes. Thank you for all the info and theories. :D Spoiler tags are being pesky for me this morning, so potential spoilers in light coloured text...
I didn't quite expect to see Minhyuk standing in front of Yewon. If it really is the case this is quite the switcheroo. Jonghun being there isn't surprising though I imagine he might say something to G.NA at her stop before turning around? Are they allowed to? *sigh* I'm not quite ready to bid farewell to my ship of choice. Gosh, Jonghun and G.NA are effortless. No trying, no overdoing anything. They just go together so beautifully. Sadly his crush on Yewon has propelled him forward.
I gotta say, the editing is interesting in this show. Like last week they addressed the fact that Jonghun had some doubts and they didn't show us his entire answer. He said "but..." and they cut it out. Similarly they've done some editing even with Minhyuk's section. And does this mean that N and Kevin show up in front of Jiwon? Now with Yewon's case I am wondering if they snapped a pic before Minhyuk left. I haven't seen the first season so I don't know what they are allowed to do at this point. 
Those New Year promo pics are a surprise. You're right that its unusual for them to pair up two people who didn't choose each other during the show. Considering the show was shot last year they had time. Hmmm. Very interesting. Now I wonder if Jonghun winds up alone. The other interesting thing is that G.NA updated her twitter with that pic of her and Jonghun on their first meet up/date somewhere on the 9th of January. Again, this was some time after the show was shot. Makes me feel like they parted on good terms. :) This makes me happy. I love both of them.
Now the pairs have a free date option before all this no? I wonder how much additional drama there's going to be before the final choice. And is this in fact the last episode?
@twinkystar Could that pic of Jonghun and Minhyuk be a trick? Could it be before Minhyuk turns away? After all the Jiwon talk I'm surprised too. I'm not surprised by Jonghun being there...even if my poor heart is going to feel sad that he didn't realize G.NA was his match.

My shipper heart is broken.

tumblr_inline_mhzm2yovkx1qz4rgp.jpg

I did not expect him to stay and choose Yewon at all. Seriously? After what you said in the truth room, after you've convinced me so much that you like Jiwon more than Yewon, and after you've finally had a chance to spend time with Jiwon?! Ugh. It's already infuriating to see you went back and forth between the two girls, but after seeing the spoiler news it kinda makes me dislike your attitude even more.

Although, it could also be the editing. I mean, why would TVN spoil the ending before the final episode even airs right. Minhyuk would probably just about to turn away in that photo still, but of course, TVN had to -again- emphasize on the stupid triangle and release the photo to attract more viewers tonight.

Trying to think positive here lol.

Archived