[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

temperateclimate

said:

Any predictions for who each person will choose for the room of truth?

The text preview makes it seem as if Ji-Won and Min-Hyuk pick each other.

We know for sure that G.NA picks Jong-Hoon.

"his surprising choice which shocks everyone"  N or Kevin picks someone totally unexpected?

"the courageous confession of that girl who has never forgotten her memorable first meeting" This can only be Eun-Young so she picks N.

The results of the Midnight Truth Room most likely affected their choices for the free date. We know for sure that Ji-Won and Min-Hyuk paired up for the free date as did Ye-Won and Jong-Hoon. That leaves either G.NA + Kevin or G.NA + N and Eun-Young + Kevin or Eun-Young + N.

I really want to see Gina & Kevin go on a date, I'm hoping they get together for the free date portion of the show. As for the end results I reckon Minhyuk will choose Yewon *fingers-crossed*, if she gets left behind it'll be straight depressing.

Guest temperateclimate

Just read the news articles previewing Episode 13. The mission for the late night date is ... the boys piggybacking the girls.

Guest dewirama

@snowy22

thx for the picts..

omo!! yewon-minhyuk is cute together..

don't know about jonghoon-g.na..

the person who piggybacking jiwon is N?? the pict is not clear to see in my mobile..

so tonight is the last epsd season 2??

why i hv to watch the last epsd of 2 show in a row? yesterday i hv to watch the farewell of joonseo couple in wgm & tonight is this show.. hope i'm not cry again as i watch it..

btw do u guys notice that this season has many deleted scenes unlike season 1? and it feels like this season is being rushed to watch..

Guest BabyG12

Hi ...
Im new here ... happened to stumble in this thread while checking for variety show ... just from the few comments I read in this page .. the show really interests me. So I went to the first page to find the link to watch the episode but it cant seem to "play" for me ... is there any you tube link or other link than the one on the first page .. and with Eng sub please .. thanks.

Guest rhio481

omo!! yewon-minhyuk is cute together..

don't know about jonghoon-g.na..

the person who piggybacking jiwon is N?? the pict is not clear to see in my mobile..

so tonight is the last epsd season 2??

why i hv to watch the last epsd of 2 show in a row? yesterday i hv to watch the farewell of joonseo couple in wgm & tonight is this show.. hope i'm not cry again as i watch it..

btw do u guys notice that this season has many deleted scenes unlike season 1? and it feels like this season is being rushed to watch..

BabyG12 said: Hi ...
Im new here ... happened to stumble in this thread while checking for variety show ... just from the few comments I read in this page .. the show really interests me. So I went to the first page to find the link to watch the episode but it cant seem to "play" for me ... is there any you tube link or other link than the one on the first page .. and with Eng sub please .. thanks.

Don't tell me Kevin & Eunyoung just stay at home whilst these guys do the mission. Can't wait to see the piggyback portion, wonder how Gina & Jonghoon date goes.

sigh sigh sigh..

minhyuk chose jiwon and jiwon choose minhyuk to truth room. yewon chose minhyuk and joonhoon chose yewon to truth room. Eunyoung chose N, kelvin chose jiwon. Surprisingly, N chose g,na to truth room to know more about jiwon. yewon says byebye to minhyuk, I think she really got hurt..and I feel that she looks as though she is going to cry when she is talking to minhyuk. The atmosphere between the two was rather heavy. No sight of free date scenes except a few glimpse of jiwon and minhyuk, darn it!!.

snowy22 said:

sigh sigh sigh..

minhyuk chose jiwon and jiwon choose minhyuk to truth room. yewon chose minhyuk and joonhoon chose yewon to truth room. Eunyoung chose N, kelvin chose jiwon. Surprisingly, N chose g,na to truth room to know more about jiwon. yewon says byebye to minhyuk, I think she really got hurt..and I feel that she looks as though she is going to cry when she is talking to minhyuk. The atmosphere between the two was rather heavy. No sight of free date scenes except a few glimpse of jiwon and minhyuk, darn it!!.

I'm behind on the episodes but I've been keeping up with spoilers. I was under the impression that

Jonghun and G.NA wound up in the truth room together-at least the previews indicated as such. I figured by elimination Minhyuk wound up with either Yewon or Jiwon. Whats strange here is that Yewon wound up on the free date with Jongun (again according to the preview clip I saw).

In all honesty I wish they had some way of setting up each guy with each girl. Like a mandatory round. Some of these boys have not been out with some of the girls. Its like 2 cliques within the 8 member group. How is anyone supposed to have a fair shot. And that brings me to Kevin. They can avoid putting that sweet boy on the spot. 
I might be in the minority here but I don't get the appeal of Yewon. I wish Jonghun had met her first and dispelled the whole mystery surrounding her...and then met G.NA. I think they would have clicked marvelously. Similarly, I wish the girls wouldn't take things to heart. How long have they all been around each other? This isn't love, its dating and meant to be a bit casual at the start. Jonghun obviously had a crush to begin with but I wish he had realized that the girl he liked wasn't as into him.

@snowy22 - Is that the whole episode or just a portion of it ?!!. I seriously shouldn't have read your spoiler LOL. I think that's the end for MinhyukxYewon shipping from my end *tear*.

Guest tenzeronine

snowy22 said:

sigh sigh sigh..

Archived