Help me find a drama?

Guest Muzik_gurl

Guest Muzik_gurl

Do you guys know of any good clean korean dramas?

Here is a list of dramas ive seen or tried to see.

Winter Sonata - great and clean

Boys Before Flowers - great, and even though there were a few inappropriate parts it wasnt anything too bad (ex: the scheme to make her look like she was in bed with someone, guy walking in on her when she was going to the bath room (he didnt see anything though)

Playful Kiss - good, but too many sensual things. I want to avoid that in the future.

Your Beautiful - stopped watching due to very crude and rude things. ( the ep where she was in the mens showers and the situation with the make up arist)

My Girlfriend is a gumiho - stopped cuz she asked to mate

personal taste- stopped because even though he wasnt gay there were inappropriate scenes that made her assume he was gay. (the man in his underwear begging him) (the zipper part) her walking in on him in the shower was inappropriate too.

Dream High - it was clean up til the part where I stopped, except for the dirty dancing which was why I stopped.

Heartstrings - great and clean. (thus far, cept for the strip tease convo, which was easily skipped.)

Got any suggestions? Pretty much nothing with sensuality, no sensual talk, or implied sex, no crude talking about private parts. thanks! ^^ Im okay with a bit of cussing and violence.

Archived