[Drama 2012] Ghost 유령

Admin

Guest purpledrama

I really love this show's PLOT,

oK purexorange We get it LYH is no your favorite.... #:-S

it's ok but for others she is ;)

like me i think she improved a lot... And happy for her. So just pay attention in how good the drama is doing...

Anyways i think this drama will continue doing better and better. Every episode is full of new mysteries and yayyyy

;;) EKJ comes in the picture B-)

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kingchess

May I know whether Viki subtitles or Darksmurf subtitles are better for watching this drama?

Guest flipz

So that's what happened to the teacher and why he left in between Dream High and Dream High 2. He went on to become a murderer! Ha.

Jokes aside, it's really surprising to me that Phantom was revealed this early. Due to the nature of these surprises, I'm not letting the girl that got abducted of the hook as a Phantom accomplice. Ghost is trying to make us think that either Madcow, the team leader, and possibly the corrupt father from City Hunter who treasures Woo-Hyun's presence as accomplices. I suspect it's probably going to be someone(maybe more) that you would not expect. Maybe the old guy that played in Dream High 2, or possibly Madcow's subordinate, maybe even GO.

In any case, I can't wait to see the start of the showdown between Hades vs. Phantom!

Guest lvtino99

wondering if anyone knows the song that was played during the fourth episode during the flashback of woohyun stopping in front of kangmi's house?

Guest samasta93

this drama is indeed very interesting, I hope they would maintain the quality and avoid poor plots+ending. :DI did not expect they would move so quick in only just 4 episodes, bringing the real phantom to the viewers.. I wonder how GY aka WH would manage his "first" encounter without having any knowledge about that guy.. if he couldn't handle it well, that would lead to suspicion.. and the unwrapped mystery behind both deceased WH and that guy is also the key.. very, very exciting~~ ;)) 
additionally, out of many characters in this drama.. I do seriously dislike Detective Kwon~ indeed I don't really know whether he is a protagonist or antagonist, however, I just dislike his ill-mannered attitude as well as his reckless, ignorant, hot-blooded, and arrogant personalities. I was like --> "how come an ill-mannered guy like him could be promoted as a head? What does he have are only his fist and bad mouth. Sucks him." For instance, when WH was trying to calm down Yang, convinced him not to kill Choi, persuaded him that it was not Choi who killed Shim, but that stupid Kwon came in and shot him right on the spot. I know the situation was dangerous and urgent at that time, but couldn't he see that WH was DOING something?!! I mean, Yang could have been an important key in figuring out who is the guy who wore that global-map watch and because of that stupid Kwon with his ignorance, they lost a possible witness-to-be. This stupid Kwon, really, what I can see is he's not gonna help WH at all.. he's going to be an unnecessary hindrance. I hate him A LOT. One more thing, he is so stupid with technology and intelligent, I don't think his current position is suitable at all with him, a field working with series of manslaughter, gangster, drug, gun, blood, etc suits him better IMO. [-( 

this drama is indeed very interesting, I hope they would maintain the quality and avoid poor plots+ending. :DI did not expect they would move so quick in only just 4 episodes, bringing the real phantom to the viewers.. I wonder how GY aka WH would manage his "first" encounter without having any knowledge about that guy.. if he couldn't handle it well, that would lead to suspicion.. and the unwrapped mystery behind both deceased WH and that guy is also the key.. very, very exciting~~ 

;)) 

additionally, out of many characters in this drama.. I do seriously dislike Detective Kwon~ indeed I don't really know whether he is a protagonist or antagonist, however, I just dislike his ill-mannered attitude as well as his reckless, ignorant, hot-blooded, and arrogant personalities. I was like --> "how come an ill-mannered guy like him could be promoted as a head? What does he have are only his fist and bad mouth. Sucks him." For instance, when WH was trying to calm down Yang, convinced him not to kill Choi, persuaded him that it was not Choi who killed Shim, but that stupid Kwon came in and shot him right on the spot. I know the situation was dangerous and urgent at that time, but couldn't he see that WH was DOING something?!! I mean, Yang could have been an important key in figuring out who is the guy who wore that global-map watch and because of that stupid Kwon with his ignorance, they lost a possible witness-to-be. This stupid Kwon, really, what I can see is he's not gonna help WH at all.. he's going to be an unnecessary hindrance. I hate him A LOT. One more thing, he is so stupid with technology and intelligent, I don't think his current position is suitable at all with him, a field working with series of manslaughter, gangster, drug, gun, blood, etc suits him better IMO. 

[-( 

Guest weetziebat

WARNING: spoilers in this post

I just watched episode 4 and my guess that the murders of the Shin Hyojung antifans were unrelated to the Phantom mystery was correct. Episodes 1-3 were really good, so episode 4's drop in quality disappointed me. Episode 4 didn't make ANY sense to me. I really hope that the script writer will explain some of the plot holes later on. I mean, first of all, it's way too coincidental that the manager-murderer also happens to be a hacker. Secondly, it makes NO sense why he blames Shin Hyojung anti-fans for her death, when there's evidence that someone PUSHED her out the window. It also doesn't make sense why he wants to kill the journalist just because she wrote that people don't deserve to be killed for posting hate comments.

BUT I have hope that script writer has some tricks up her sleeve. After all, Woohyun-Kiyoung found a picture of Shin Hyojung's real murderer in the manager-murderer's external hard disk drive. This means that the manager-murderer knows who the Phantom is. Therefore, it's strange that the manager-murderer decided to go after the antifans instead of the real murderer. I wonder where the script writer is going to go with this.

I have a few other gripes about episode 4. I wasn't impressed by the manager-murderer's acting skills, and the plot twist in episode 4 was pretty predictable. I was hoping that the murders of the anti-fans would have a more original design behind it. For example, I was hoping that the anti-fan murders would follow the same design as the one in Agatha Christie's ABC Murders. Also, I think So Ji Sub is a good actor, but I'm really craving for some more emotion out of him. Kiyoung was so cute and charming. I want to see Woohyun-Kiyoung smiling and joking around again. One thing I liked about episode 4 was that it revealed that Woohyun secretly harbored a crush on Kang Mi. It was a bit heartbreaking and very sweet. It's interesting to see Kiyoung piecing together the secrets of Woohyun's past life. However, I thought it was too obvious of a plot device to suddenly load Kiyoung, a free agent, with a father and a son. Yeah, it will give Kiyoung more of an incentive to track down the Phantom. Yeah, it's pretty safe to say that Kiyoung will have to rescue them at some point in the drama. Etc, etc.

And the continuous use of the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack is starting to bother me now, lol. I think I might go crazy if the sound editors continue to use it until the end of the drama...

All in all, the first two episodes of Phantom were the best I've seen in a really, really, really long time. So I really, really, really hope that the script writer can keep the momentum going.

Guest weetziebat

@starlight116

Ok  according  to   Daniel Choi article he said  his character have a brother name  brother Ki Joon

oh gosh this drama <3333 I LOVE it.
I totally love the story. it keeps me wanting for more.
I didn't know WooHyun actually liked KangMi before. when I watch the flashback scene I feel really sad that Woohyun is dead now and it's impossible for them to be together. but I still went "awww" because of it. I knew it there was something between them. and I didn't expect Woohyun to be married at all. and even have a son! this drama is full of twists.
now what I want to know is... if Daniel Choi really is the main cast, how come he only appeared for 1 episode only? and does anyone remember, earlier in the drama like around episode 1-2, when the polices were zooming in the video of Shin Hyo Jeong being pushed.. the window showed Ki Young's reflection.. so if the killer is that Dream High teacher guy, how come the reflection shows Ki Young' face? or did the killer used a super awesome technique to change that reflection? or did I miss anything here? XD and also, I think from the preview of episode 5.. that DH teacher was the person who sat with WooHyun in the another video (the video that shows an old dude got killed by poison)
and please please please writers, don't make a sad hurtful ending. I want a happy one! but I think it will be hard though, since Ki Young would have to admit that he's Ki Young and not Woo Hyun. and also we still don't know what did Woo Hyun do, how did he get involved in a murder. AAAH can not wait for more episodes!

Daniel and Ki Joon appeared together in The World We Live in w/ Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyu.. They two guys were great there, if any of you have a chance, both actors were quite believable in their roles.

As for now, though SJS is portraying the lead--I still see Daniel in the role...

Thanks to all the fans for sharing your knowledge, opinions, talent with us fellow Kdrama

woaaaaaaaah , it's about 2 days that my friends are searching to find this SBS vid! =P~

just could find this torrent ( in two files , totally about

1.6 GB

$-) )

for dl torrent file , click on 

http://torrentrg.com/skin/board/mw.basic/img/icon_file_down.gif

[color=#666666]

120607 좋은아침 유령.torrent

[/color]

http://torrentrg.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=test1

[color=#33cc00]special thanks to dear

Elif Eylül

@ facebook  [/color]

Guest vuhan

Do you guys watch the ep 4 with engsub? I love how the reason mad cow hate on Woo hyun is so simple. "One suit, different look" - just because Woohyun has nicer body and handsomer face?I found sth more interesting - So Ji Sub did smile as he walking after mad cow checking on him. It was So Ji Sub's smile, not his character. 
Oh where's my screencap? how can I make it show? 
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/sjs1.jpg/

Do you guys watch the ep 4 with engsub? I love how the reason mad cow hate on Woo hyun is so simple. "One suit, different look" - just because Woohyun has nicer body and handsomer face?

I found sth more interesting - So Ji Sub did smile as he walking after mad cow checking on him. It was So Ji Sub's smile, not his character. 

Oh where's my screencap? how can I make it show? 

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/sjs1.jpg/

Archived