[Drama 2012] Ghost 유령

Admin

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest singapore0950

oh vvvvv exciting and cannot wait to watch ep 19 & 20.

oh tt is preview ep.19? oh 8 unable see any link. oh smthg wrong wif my smartphone?

oh RDH u posted?

hope able to watch streaming smoothly. lol

Guest weetziebat

Sarvin said: So Ji Sub on ‘Ghost’, “It Was My Most Challenging Work to Date”

So Ji Sub finished shooting his final scene for SBS′ Ghost on August 4 after four months of shooting.

The next episode of Ghost will air on August 19.

Credit: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=11891

///however I'm not sure about that "The next episode of Ghost will air on August 19." !!! :-?

thanks sarvin for the news :) here's another one
class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "So Ji Sub shares his thoughts on the conclusion of ‘Phantom’by VITALSIGN - Aug 8, 2012 at 1:18 am19739 Views58 Comments

this Story

• Share on Tumblr

20120807_sojisub_phantom.jpg

Actor So Ji Sub has shared his final thoughts on concluding his SBS drama, ‘Phantom‘.

On August 4th, the drama came to a final conclusion after four months of hard work. So Ji Sub greeted each staff one final time and gave them all a warm hug to express his gratitude. To the staff disappointed that the drama had already came to an end, he told them, “Thank you for being a source of strength for me.”

When asked by a staff member if he had a hard time through the filming, he jokingly replied with a bright smile, “It’s probably okay for me to say this now, right? This was the hardest out of all of my past works.”

So Ji Sub expressed, “The filming has all come to an end but there are still two episodes left to air so I don’t feel like it’s quite over yet. I think I’ll start to feel it once all of the episodes have been broadcast. This is the first time all of my co-stars and staff have taken on such a genre so there were definitely a lot of hardships along the way. The drama is different in that it’s not focused on the emotions of the leading characters but rather on the flow of the story so it was hard acting all of that out. I think everyone would consider that aspect the hardest.”

On fluently handling his lines with technical jargon, he stated, “The process of memorizing my lines has brought about a lot of fun episodes to share. I think that ‘Phantom’ could be named the drama with the most NGs because of how hard our lines are. Memorizing lines was definitely the hardest part. “

Concluding with a special message to viewers and fans, he stated, “There were a lot of people that said that the genre wouldn’t be easy to turn into a drama, as well as people worrying over the viewer ratings because it wasn’t a typical mellow drama, but thank you so much for sending us such passionate support despite it all. I feel like I’ve climbed up and down a tall mountain. It’s upsetting to hear that it’s already the final broadcast. Thank you to all of those that loved Woohyun and Kiyoung.”

The 19th episode will broadcast on the 8th at 9:40 p.m., 20 minutes earlier than the original time slot due to the London Olympics.

Source + photos: Sports Chosun via Nate

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/so-ji-sub-shares-his-thoughts-on-the-conclusion-of-phantom

i cant believe we're gonna see epi 19 (sigh) waiting for viki... i don't want it to end...

OMG!!!

so i was finally able to watch ep 19 without sub on viki!!

just had to comment!

where did they get that video from??? on the last part??

jo hyun min was caught red handed on that video! wow!! im sooo happy!! but where did they get that from? and how come they just had that video now??

also, i know that there are 2 versions of that video, one captures Woohyun on his back, and the other one from the side with jo hyun min's back, So does that mean there were also 2 people who was with them at that time? was it the side-kick guy who got killed in prison? and also the other one is Shin Hyeo jung?

And now there's the 3rd version of the video that captures Jo Hyun Min with the wine! was that also from Shin Hyeo Jung? but how come it wasn't with the other version that she took? ....hmmm confuse?? >.<

can somebody explain this to me please?

anyways, im just so happy at the end of this ep!!! heheh finally! some real evidence!!!! :D

I don't think there's another version. The one where he got caught red handed is SHJ's version, because the camera is from the same angle.

Maybe she separate the file into 2 files instead of 1. So the Phantom file was the 2nd part.

I am curious where or how the Cyber team got hold of her phone. Maybe her mum kept it. I guess they will explain it next ep.. otherwise that's a major loophole in the storyline.

All Cyber team needs to do now is to find the poison and prove he poisoned him. I don't think that's possible...

so how the heck can they prove he did it?! This drama was great in the beginning, cos it was different. and storyline was great.

but as it goes on, gradually it decreased..*sighs*. Majority of the time, I'm like "Come on Cyber team! You can do better than this. You are suppose to be the expert in IT".

Abit sloppy.

Just finished ep 19 with subs! I think ep 20 is up already,,,,,but i dont want to watch it yet! Lol I'm too scared to watch the last ep! I really want it to be a happy ending....or else i won't be satisfied!! >.< i might just watch ep 20 tomorrow when the subs are all done....kyaaaaaa! Guys please hide ur comments into spoiler for the last ep! Thanks!

Guest darkstar257

So i did ended up watching this series due to recommendations from this thread. I enjoy the nice change of theme from this drama, and at many moments it's exciting (while I have to throw away some common sense). However, what i really dislike about the drama is all the blatantly obvious things we as the audience will see, and yet these genius crime detectives are oblivious to. It just keeps making me question their skills as it provides a lot of inconsistencies with the characters and the story.
 If this was an American crime investigation type show, it would probably do really badly due to Westerners being much better at writing smart, suspenseful and logical scripts. Asian writers tend to sacrifice too much common sense and logic for the sake of the theatrical and it works well in romantic comedies and melodramas, but is a hit and miss with more scientific thinking type of stories -simply using the wrong side of the brain.
And why are ppl so mean to Lee Yeon Hee?! You netizens make her cry repeatedly! T__T
She doesn't have a whole lot to work with for her character so i don't think there is enough material for her to explore and act with. So Ji Sub on the other hand is questionable. He has the same frowning face in every scene. He's stiff and shows no emotion whatsoever. After just watching some out of character type dramas like Secret Garden, Big, Rooftop Prince.. (where people had to pretend to be other people). Those actors/actress really try to portray whoever they are suppose to be. I see none of Daniel Choi's Hades character in So Ji Sub. Sure he's suppose to be pretending to be Kim Woo Hyun, but only in front of other people! When he's by himself or with his confidants he acts like..well a stiff So Ji Sub. Daniel Choi's Hades was a fiery and passionate character, and I expected some acting skills from So Ji Sub to fill this role, but Hades character died with Daniel Choi.

Guest kayana20

I never understood this drama at all and hate Lee Yeon Hee acting. I was happy So Ji Sub did a drama where he challenged himself though.

Guest toho81

Does anyone who watched the end knows if So Ji Sub went back to his original identity or did he continue to be Kim Woo Hyun? Thanks in advance

Archived