Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest junsho

Jan dear~ thanks__24428___65356___65359___65366___65349__yfNDZTeamOgv.gif

:wub:

LG閃耀手機廣告創意大猜想

時間安排:4月14日-4月19日

以下是lg閃耀手機的廣告創意簡介,

其中有一個就是這周即將播出的廣告哦!請大家來說說,

你認爲哪條將會是最終播出的廣告?

廣告情節如下:

A.流星篇:

寧靜的星空下,玄彬和泰熙並肩坐在海邊長長的棧橋上看星星。兩個人都呆呆的望著星空,

盼望著流星滑落,等待讓兩個人有些疲倦了。突然一顆流星劃破天際,

玄彬迅速亮出一個精巧的盒子,放在流星滑落的軌道上,流星好像正好滑入盒子裏面。

玄彬迅速蓋上盒蓋,轉身將小盒子放在泰熙的手心。泰熙疑惑的看著玄彬,眼神裏充滿詢問,

玄彬神秘微笑著。泰熙打開盒子,光閃過她的眼睛。

盒子裏放著閃耀的Shine……流星劃過天空,愛人相依相偎。Let’s Shine 來次閃耀吧!

B.陽光篇:

安靜的樹林裏,玄彬和泰熙席地對坐,陽光從樹葉縫隙透出來,在空氣中呈現出條狀的光束。

玄彬和泰熙輕輕的仰著臉,享受著陽光的溫暖。忽然泰熙將手伸向光束,光束被她抓在手裏。

泰熙迅速把手藏在身後,玄彬疑惑的看著她。泰熙一臉神秘,

拉過玄彬的手將剛才抓住的光束的手扣在上面。玄彬慢慢張開手,

看見閃耀的Shine……當陽光漸漸消失,閃耀在心中永恒。Let’s Shine 來次閃耀吧!

C.公路篇(男版):

漫漫途中,玄彬的車突然半路抛錨,他神情沮喪,舉足無措的時候,

轉身掏出Shine手機打算向朋友求救……就在他舉起shine的那一刻,

Shine手機藍光閃爍,鏡面反射著夕陽的光輝,

玄彬頓時被美景所驚呆,夕陽將之前的道路照得金黃,田園深處樹林錯落起伏……

他緊張的表情放鬆下來,緩緩放下電話,沈浸在美景中,頓時忘記了一切不順心。

看到Shine一面,Let’s Shine 來次閃耀吧!

C.公路篇(女版):

一望無際的高速公路上,一輛跑車急停……泰熙摔門下車,車隨即也憤怒而去。

泰熙沒走兩步,腳下一歪,細細的高跟斷了……一臉懊惱的她乾脆脫下高跟鞋拎在手上,

赤著腳急躁地行走。金泰熙極度疲憊與絕望,坐在路旁的水泥墩上,拿起Shine手機,

欲打電話。從shine的螢幕反射中,看到遠遠地一輛汽車抛錨了,倒楣的他站在車旁。

泰熙不禁笑了起來。Shine手機從飄動的裙子後露出,藍光閃動。看到Shine的一面。

Let’s Shine來次閃耀吧

Guest Greentea

OMG :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: flowertea :blush: thx for the pics but pls kindly remove them cos this is bin's thread :blink: Mod will give warning for these :sweatingbullets:wu zun's thread is at other celebs section ;)

viewimagemu3.jpg

viewimagerp2.jpg

source dc hyunbin

Guest flowertea

OMG :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: flowertea :blush: thx for the pics but pls kindly remove them cos this is bin's thread :blink: Mod will give warning for these :sweatingbullets:wu zun's thread is at other celebs section ;)

viewimagemu3.jpg[/

[] viewimagerp2.jpg[/

source dc hyunbin

Oh,my god!I just think the pictures of Zun is so shuai, :wub: so I show you. :sweatingbullets: I love pretty boys,too.I'm a chicken guy.I've hidden the pictures of Zun.I heard Stephen Chow wanted to cooperate with Zun. ;)

ahh cant wait good news, lol i just want to see him screen again, i totally miss his stuff :)

and omg .. he looks .. soo darn dreamy in the new set cf pics :) with tae hee .. i love that couple !

Guest mookie

:w00t:Jan

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.binmylove.net/attachments/day_070414/20070414_447d4b5ecd6318e9830axZ2QU2W5uv3o.jpg

source binmylove

OMG :w00t: OMG :w00t: OMG :w00t: OMG :w00t: OMG :w00t: OMG :w00t: OMG :w00t: OMG :w00t:

thank you baby for the info!! Junsho sweetie, I love you just a bit less than bin, I'm stealing you from flowertea.... :ph34r:

Guest mookie

thanks junsho dearie for these amazing Shine CF imaginery scenarios!! :wub: :wub:

Almost forgot to translate it... :sweatingbullets::ph34r: :blush:

This is of course not word for word (again), plz feel free to correct my booboos! ;)

LG閃耀手機廣告創意大猜想

LG Shine Cellphone CF creative brainstorming

時間安排:4月14日-4月19日

Schedule:4月14日-4月19日

以下是lg閃耀手機的廣告創意簡介,

其中有一個就是這周即將播出的廣告哦!請大家來說說,

你認爲哪條將會是最終播出的廣告?

The following are the CF creative drafts for LG Shine,

one of them will be the CF broadcasted this wk!

Shall we discuss which one(s) will be the final version?

廣告情節如下:

The CFs went as follows:

A.流星篇:

寧靜的星空下,玄彬和泰熙並肩坐在海邊長長的棧橋上看星星。兩個人都呆呆的望著星空,

盼望著流星滑落,等待讓兩個人有些疲倦了。突然一顆流星劃破天際,

玄彬迅速亮出一個精巧的盒子,放在流星滑落的軌道上,流星好像正好滑入盒子裏面。

玄彬迅速蓋上盒蓋,轉身將小盒子放在泰熙的手心。泰熙疑惑的看著玄彬,眼神裏充滿詢問,

玄彬神秘微笑著。泰熙打開盒子,光閃過她的眼睛。

盒子裏放著閃耀的Shine……流星劃過天空,愛人相依相偎。Let’s Shine 來次閃耀吧!

A: The shooting star:

Clear quiet night under the starry sky, HB and TH were sitting side by side on a wooden pier gazing at the stars. Both of them were mesmerized with the starry nightsky, longing for a shooting star to pass by. They were both getting tired of the wait. Suddenly a shooting star dashed through the dark. HB took out a delicate box at lightspeed, aligning it to the track of the shooting star...seems like it's slid into the box. HB rapidly closed the box, turned and put it in the hands of TH. TH looked at HB perplexed, her eyes were filled with puzzlement,

HB smile a mysterious grin. TH opened the box, light shone through her eyes.

A dazzling Shine was held in the box....a shooting star shed through the sky, lovers kindling in an embrace. Let's Shine!

B.陽光篇:

安靜的樹林裏,玄彬和泰熙席地對坐,陽光從樹葉縫隙透出來,在空氣中呈現出條狀的光束。

玄彬和泰熙輕輕的仰著臉,享受著陽光的溫暖。忽然泰熙將手伸向光束,光束被她抓在手裏。

泰熙迅速把手藏在身後,玄彬疑惑的看著她。泰熙一臉神秘,

拉過玄彬的手將剛才抓住的光束的手扣在上面。玄彬慢慢張開手,

看見閃耀的Shine……當陽光漸漸消失,閃耀在心中永恒。Let’s Shine 來次閃耀吧!

B. Sunlight:

In a tranquil forest, Bin and TH were sitting on the ground facing each other. Sunlight was filtering through the leaves, casting whimsical beams in the surround. HB and TH tilted their heads slightly, bathing in the warmth of the glow. Suddenly, TH held out her hand at a lightbeam, grabbin it in her grasp. She rapidly hid her hand behind her back, HB looked on with bewilderment. TH in a mysterious mood, took HB's hand and locked it with her hand that held the beam. HB slowly open his palm, saw a glistening Shine....when the sun fades away, Shine will always be in his heart. Let's Shine!

C.公路篇(男版):

漫漫途中,玄彬的車突然半路抛錨,他神情沮喪,舉足無措的時候,

轉身掏出Shine手機打算向朋友求救……就在他舉起shine的那一刻,

Shine手機藍光閃爍,鏡面反射著夕陽的光輝,

玄彬頓時被美景所驚呆,夕陽將之前的道路照得金黃,田園深處樹林錯落起伏……

他緊張的表情放鬆下來,緩緩放下電話,沈浸在美景中,頓時忘記了一切不順心。

看到Shine一面,Let’s Shine 來次閃耀吧!

C. Highway (male version):

In a neverending drive, HB's car suddenly broke down midway. He was bumped, out of options,

he got out his Shine and was going to call a friend for help....just when he took it out,

it's glowing in a regal light, reflecting the sunset's glory. HB is stunned by the breathtaking scene, the sunset honed a rich yellow glow on the road ahead....deep in the rolling pastures, the trees were wuthering in the breeze...

He eased up his strain, leisurely put down his phone, immersed in the captivating scenery, the mishap was totally forgetten that instant, when he saw that glimpse of Shine. Let's Shine!

D.公路篇(女版):

一望無際的高速公路上,一輛跑車急停……泰熙摔門下車,車隨即也憤怒而去。

泰熙沒走兩步,腳下一歪,細細的高跟斷了……一臉懊惱的她乾脆脫下高跟鞋拎在手上,

赤著腳急躁地行走。金泰熙極度疲憊與絕望,坐在路旁的水泥墩上,拿起Shine手機,

欲打電話。從shine的螢幕反射中,看到遠遠地一輛汽車抛錨了,倒楣的他站在車旁。

泰熙不禁笑了起來。Shine手機從飄動的裙子後露出,藍光閃動。看到Shine的一面。

Let’s Shine來次閃耀吧

D. Highway (lady's version):

On a highway, with no end in sight, a sportscar came to an abrupt halt..... TH slammed out of the car...itsped furiously away.

TH hasnt mustered more than a few steps before she twisted her ankle, her tiny high heels quitted on her... In her frustration, she took them off and held them in her hands, hastily treading on. TH was extremely tired and despaired, she sat on the concrete by the road. Holding out her Shine, she was going to make a call when in its reflection, she saw a car broke down far down the road. He stood grimly by its side. TH can't help but smiled. Peeks of Shine can be seen through her flowing dress, sparklingly tantalizingly. Just for a glimpse of Shine...Let's Shine!

I think I like them ALL!!!

hehe have to admit A, B maybe a bit cheezy and generic but this gorgeous to the nthnth couple can pull it thro no prob and we'll still be droolzing mad.

C, D if shown together will be very dramatic, moody, artsy and quite CYON chocolatey...... esp with that hint of bin as the baddie in D!! :wub:

Guest flowertea

OMG :w00t: OMG :w00t: OMG :w00t: OMG :w00t: OMG :w00t: OMG :w00t: OMG :w00t: OMG :w00t:

thank you baby for the info!! Junsho sweetie, I love you just a bit less than bin, I'm stealing you from flowertea.... :ph34r:

Mookie.Oh,my god.I know you want to steal Junsho form me. :tears: This is bad news for me. :sweatingbullets:

LOL i love all 4 ideas .. but i think that C and D are more reasonable, since i think this is the first Cyon CF with HB and KTH, so it would seem more logical to use the last 2, because the chinese citizens dont know about the previous cf. haha i cant wait to see it, the anticipation is killing me !

Guest ellabel

mianneh ellabel and strawberrie ssi : :sweatingbullets: nothing has been confirm yet, the article was posted from dc hyunbin gallery :ph34r: So far there's no any info from any news site

It's okay Greentea-ssi... good thing we can talk about Binnie and his future projects whether confirmed or not... :D

(sorry I'm quoting pics coz the translation is IN the pic... :blush:)

sorry dears, friday afteroon and mookie's head is on vacation already...

this is my very lousy translation of dearjunsho and sally's great chinese trans of the korean newsbit. Thanks sweeties!! We r always indebted to u for the newest news on binnie!!! :

JDG, HB 'joint Love Call' is causing headaches

Drafting a drama/movie for top stars JDG and HB is causing a lot of headaches for their management agency, they have been naming ' different acting tones' as the reason for turning down joint projects.

JDG and HB have received drama and movie drafts for them to act together coz both of them ar artists of Star M management, and also their appearance and acting are both impeccable.

HB has elevated himself to the ranks of elite actors superb in their acting abilities in KBS' miniseries SQ, he won't be outshone by JDG much even if they act side-by-side.

Let alone talks on drafts for acting projects, to get both stars on the screen together is already hard to do. (REALLY?! they always have fun together.......as bad as paparazzis are...gosh I wish they've had some, not too buggy and just tag these 2 gorgeous gorgeous men wherever they go!!!!)

It's very hard to make time for travels for JDG now that he's shooting with international actress Zhang Ziyi for Laundry Warrior.

Star M commented that 'At this moment, their acting tones/styles are not rhyming, so both of them will not appear in the same project in the mean time.' But they will strive hard in the future to bring them together on screen.

OK this acting tone/style thing is kinda bs to my ears, hahahah I'd rather(actually muchmuchmuch prefer) see JDG acting alongside Binnie than with Zhang Ziyi (she's way way way way way overrated in EVERYTHING)

Thanks a lot for all your wonderful translations, mookie dear... makes life so much easier for us here. Special thanks to Junsho for untirelessly bringing us the latest news on Binnie babe.

Also, to my chingu, Meu... *hugz*.... it's ok to shower more namjas with our love, chingu. We can be magnanimous so our rewards will be greater in heaven. :lol:

Wah!!!! That wud be great to see my Dong gun and Binnie together. :w00t:

Tho Binnie still have a long way to go to reach JDG's status, he is slowly getting there.

In the acting dept., he wont be left behind.

The movie (it is too much to ask for a drama, i know *pouts*) will give them time to see and be with each other often. They love to be together, right samshiki? :rolleyes::P

Aja to my Dongbin team-up! :wub:

I read an unconfirmed news that Star M will merge with BYJ's BOF.

I wonder if there is some truth to this rumor?

miduhyo dear, you always bring us awesome pix of Binnie. Kumawo!! :D

He's such a cutie with those red lips. Wanna kiss them. :wub:

lol and i agree, i would rather see JDG and HB together than JDG and ZZY together, no offense to her, but come on now, let him deal with his home country first -_- .. and the article is right HB is on a much higher cailber than that of what he was on a year ago, so its only right for two of the biggest male stars of Star M to do a series/movie together. And HB is much so a VERY versatile actor, so i dont understand how his acting style doesnt match that of JDG -_-

Guest badhairday

It's okay Greentea-ssi... good thing we can talk about Binnie and his future projects whether confirmed or not... :D

Thanks a lot for all your wonderful translations, mookie dear... makes life so much easier for us here. Special thanks to Junsho for untirelessly bringing us the latest news on Binnie babe.

Also, to my chingu, Meu... *hugz*.... it's ok to shower more namjas with our love, chingu. We can be magnanimous so our rewards will be greater in heaven. :lol:

Wah!!!! That wud be great to see my Dong gun and Binnie together. :w00t:

Tho Binnie still have a long way to go to reach JDG's status, he is slowly getting there.

In the acting dept., he wont be left behind.

The movie (it is too much to ask for a drama, i know *pouts*) will give them time to see and be with each other often. They love to be together, right samshiki? :rolleyes::P

Aja to my Dongbin team-up! :wub:

I read an unconfirmed news that Star M will merge with BYJ's BOF.

I wonder if there is some truth to this rumor?

miduhyo dear, you always bring us awesome pix of Binnie. Kumawo!! :D

He's such a cutie with those red lips. Wanna kiss them. :wub:

Thanks for the translation. It's so good to be a fan of both JDG and HB these days. They just totally rule!

Guest Greentea

:w00t: Another pic where bin watch the baseball match..The malt tea bottles was on the table :lol: Bin really is a good endorser :P

viewimageqr7.jpg

source dc hyunbin