Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest badhairday

I agree that they would be a good pairing! That is so sweet of Tae Hee to say that Binnie is among her favorite of ppl to work with.

Guest saranghae<3

So Binnie isnt in a relationship? ;o stupid media releasing FALSE information!

Im happy now =D

I still like SunAh-Hyunbin pairing<3

Guest p00hpal

Hi, new fan here *wave*

First time posting in this thread. I rarely go to this section of soompi but I just had to find Hyun Bin thread after watching MNIKSS, Snow Queen, and Millionaire's First Love, Daddy's Long Leg. I finished the dramas and movies in 2 weeks while recovering from an injury. It's such a coincidence because the movies and dramas were each recommended to me by four different people.

This dude is super cute and talented actor! He's suck a tear jerker and looking at some of the photos shared here make me want to hug him. LOL, I know...I gotta get in line. :)

Just from reading the few recent pages, I was wondering if someone can help answer my questions. Sorry for asking questions that may be very obvious.

Who is the female that was falsely reported dating HB?

Is he working on a new drama/movie?

By the way, the Snow Queen episodes my friend lent me was poorly subbed. I don't know where she bought hers. Does anyone know where I can get subbed video with better quality?

Guest ellabel

Wow thanks beary for the awesome pix~! :D

Yay^^ junsho dearie, Binnie simply denied flat on his love affair with HJH!!! :w00t:

Here's what Binnie and Kim Tae Hee said during the interviews with China's 《東方新娛樂》(Oriental Entertainment) programme on April 4, (the link was posted by junsho earlier, tx dearie :blush: ).

I have included the TV chinese subtitles (please use unicode if the chinese words do not come out) during their interviews for those who can better grasp the meanings and improve on my lousy trans below(Jansis, that's you ;) )Thanks in advance^^

The TV presenter first started with her introduction of Hyunbin. Her first knowledge of Binnie came from his drama in MNIKSS which was aired in Shanghai around last October, and got her glued to the TV set during the long Chinese National Day break (National Day - Ist October, holiday from 1 to 7 October, envy~~), just to see him ^^ and added later (though not very convincingly), a very cute and plump Kim Sam Soon. :lol: She then continued on to KTH, who is being hailed as the Korean CF queen, with many different endorsements to her belt. The 2 top stars, appearing together in Beijing China for a product promotion, is set to take the Chinese by storm.

Binnie on his rumoured love affair with HJH:

誰都有説話的自ç”±

"Everyone has the freedom of speech"

但剛剛你說的那個緋聞

"But with regards to the rumour u just mentioned"

我從來沒有跟人家講過這樣的事

"I have never spoken to anyone on this"

我如果有戀情

"If I were to be in love"

我一定會對我的影迷先講

"I will definitely inform my fans first"

我不會隱瞞的

"I will not hide it"

媒é«”現在公佈出來的東西不是真的

"What the media has released so far is NOT TRUE"

我看這些報é“后很不開心

"I am very unhappy after seeing the reports"

Kim Tae Hee on Binnie:

在這麽多合作的男演員裏

"Among all the actors I have worked with"

我最喜歡的還是玄彬

"I still like HYUN BIN the best"

他在片場非常勤懇

"He's very diligent and sincere on the set"

很誠實的一個人

"A very honest man"

別看他的年齡比我小

"Despite being younger than me"

他在æ¼”技上卻是很成熟老練的

"He's displayed much maturity and skills in his acting"

他是個有潛力的好演員

"He's a good actor with great potential"

According to the voice-over at the end of the clip, KTH was obviously not guarded against question of whether Binnie fits well into her criteria for a future boyfriend and began to hum and haw, giving no definite reply to this :rolleyes:

lol A flat n outright denial! :w00t:Meu chingu, mookie dear, Greentea-ssi, son-shik... isnt that a great news? :lol::P Thanks, M chingu for the eng. trans. and to junsho for bringing the article here.

I agree that KTH and Binnie make a lovely couple.

They look nice together.

Binnie's looking so gorgeous and handsome on those LG promo pics. *drools*

Thanks a lot to beary for sharing.

Hi, new fan here *wave*

First time posting in this thread. I rarely go to this section of soompi but I just had to find Hyun Bin thread after watching MNIKSS, Snow Queen, and Millionaire's First Love, Daddy's Long Leg. I finished the dramas and movies in 2 weeks while recovering from an injury. It's such a coincidence because the movies and dramas were each recommended to me by four different people.

This dude is super cute and talented actor! He's suck a tear jerker and looking at some of the photos shared here make me want to hug him. LOL, I know...I gotta get in line. :)

Just from reading the few recent pages, I was wondering if someone can help answer my questions. Sorry for asking questions that may be very obvious.

Who is the female that was falsely reported dating HB?

Is he working on a new drama/movie?

By the way, the Snow Queen episodes my friend lent me was poorly subbed. I don't know where she bought hers. Does anyone know where I can get subbed video with better quality?

Welcome to Binnie's thread, Poohpal.

To answer your question... he was rumored to be dating Hwang Ji hyun, a Korean actress.. You'll see her pics here several pages back.

Right now, he is still deciding on what project to take next but i think he's doing a lot of cfs and promos such as the one of LG.

I think SQ is available at daddicts... you can d/l from there. A few have them in their clubboxes.

Guest busuk

i agree hyun bin and kim tae hee make such a CUTE n LOVELY couple.i hope they do a drama or movie together hohohoho by the way i adore hyun bin so much he's too cute to be true ohhhh

ahh tahnsk for the new pics guys, but i think our binnie, needs a haircut, his hair is getting a little too long and covering his gorgeous face -_-

Guest p00hpal

Thank you, ellabel and chinah, for the welcome. And thanks ellabel for answering my questions. I found the hardsubbed episodes translated by d-addict....much better quality than the ones my friend bought. I plan on re-watching the drama in a few weeks when I have more time. Who sang the theme song? I love the song...and the singer kind of remind me of Shin Hyesung :blush: I'm going to include SQ OST in my next order.

About Hwang Ji hyun...wow, I don't know who she is. But when you google search the name, news about them dating is all over... it seems so real! So it's only a rumor????

Soy: just curious...I saw your signature has HB and YEH as perfect coupling? Is that a personal favorite or did they collaborate before?

I'm a newbie so this thread is my only source of HB news. THANK-YOU to all that have shared the hot pictures and translated news!

p00hpal :

well according to the lastest interview with HB, it all seems to be just rubbish, they might be close friends perhaps ? To be honest, i was heartbroken when i heard they were dating for so long, but now im relieved, i guess it was just rumors then :)

as for YEH and HB, lol they have yet to work together, but i still think that they would make a cute couple, but in theory, HB did do some work for samsung, and well everyone knows that samsung's main girl atm is YEH, so who knows what the future can hold :)

Guest mookie

hi there chinah, p00hpal and Soy! :)

Soy, your siggies ar pretty! ;)

hi p00hpal, for more info on SQ u can click on the *Snow Queen* on my siggy to the soompi thread, our threadmistress SeReNiTy has orderly listed everything concerning the drama, ost and dl links, I think you'll find the info on who sang the song you are looking for there.

Have a great Easter wkend everybody! *muak*!! :wub:

Guest hazeleyes0115

Annyeong guys! :wub: wow,what a good news!

thanks for the trans,junsho and meukowz. :rolleyes:

Hyun Bin and Kim Tae Hee coupling??? that would be too good to be true. ^_^

Happy Easter to all of you guys! :wub:

de21dd4650270819669a137np5.jpg

samsoon gallery