Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest mookie

hihi my dears!!! What a great morning!! new binnie pics and video!! :w00t:

Thanks for the goodies sweeties!! :wub:

Gosh dearsis, palipalipali just fly to Beijing, just stalk at the airport and dun let bin go back to Korea YET, I'm coming....

hehe Flowerteatea, you don't celebrate Easter?! bet u like the vacation days though, right?! ;)

Thank you dear junsho for the article and the video!!! wub.gif wub.gif

Special thanks to 澄心深處 for the Chinese translation! blush.gif

(junsho @ Apr 3 2007, 03:33 AM) *

Appealing for english translation for the below... Thanks in advance! rolleyes.gif

chinese translation by hyunbinsky@ 澄心深處

翻譯BY 百度玄彬吧 澄心深處

translated BY baidu.com HB bar 澄心深處

用一句話來說,他是一個很細心的男人。

上個月,� 爲去上海拍照片要一起出發,所以第一次見到了他。

時間是《愛爾蘭》要投入拍攝前的8月初,在機� �見到他的第一印象是有點冷淡,

但是馬上就知道這是偏見。

在平均溫度超過40度的野外,還必� �要穿著厚重的冬季服裝進行拍攝的情況下,

他從不大聲說話,努力地擺姿式,話很少,用行動來表現內�

�,

有著跟實際年齡不相稱的成熟感。越瞭解他就越發現他是個�

�心的男人。

In a word, he's a very attentive guy.

I met him for the first time last month, when we went on a shooting in Shanghai.

The time is early August, when <Ireland> has just started filming, the first impression of him at the airport is one of slight indifference, but I knew right away it's a prejudice against him.

The average temperature outdoors was 40+C, he's shooting the winter catalogue, wearing thick wintry outfits. Under this condition, he never uttered a loud word, focusing intensely on posting, he seldom talks, but uses his action to deliver his feelings. He has an air of maturity that is disproportion to his young age. The more you know him, the more apparent that he is a very attentive and considerate man.

1.《NONSTOP》和《愛爾蘭》同時拍攝,不覺得累嗎?

1. <NONSTOP> and <Ireland>are filming at the same time. You are not burned out?

當然體力很累。å› 爲1個星期睡çœ 時間連10個小時都沒有。

但是,看到結果時,辛苦感就全部消失了。上鏡時還有等待上鏡的

瞬間的期待感是我的動力。

Physically, I'm very tired of coz. I don't get 10 hours of sleep in a wk. But when I see the end result, I forgot the hardship. The spark of longing before the shoot or when I'm on camera is my driving force.

2.第一次主演電視劇,沒有壓力嗎?

2. Do you feel the pressure, having a leading tvdrama role for the first time?

開拍前對第一次主演沒有壓力。å› 爲爲了這個角色,自己做了各種各樣的準備。

å› 爲是個保鏢的角色,也上了保鏢課程。

事前也花了很多時間跟導演見面,對角色交換了意見。

電視劇剛播出時對我演技的評價?自己說自己的演技有點不好意思(笑)。

有時間的話,我會經常上網看觀衆對電視劇的意見。“新鮮”這個評價很多。

這好像是對我的整體和演技整體上的評價。

我不想讓大家的興趣僅夭折在好奇心上,我會更努力的。

Before the start of filming, I don't feel the pressure because I did a lot of preparation for the role. Since I'm a bodyguard, I took bodyguard courses.

I spent a lot of time meeting with the PD beforehand, we exchanged our thoughts on the character.

The show has just started airing, what is the impression of my acting? Talking about my own acting is quite embarrassing (smiles).

If I have time, I go on the web often to read the feedbacks of the drama fr the audience. I got 'refreshing' as a feedback very often. Seems like that's the impression of my acting and my person in general. I don't want everybody's interest on me ends with curiosity, I will work even harder.

3.現在ä½ 呈現給大家的兩種不同的角色中,ä½ 更喜歡哪一個?

3. In the 2 roles you are showcasing to us, which one do you like better?

以前也有過一邊拍《旋風腿》,一邊拍電影《長腿叔叔》的經歷。

å› 爲有過同時拍兩部戲的經歷,所以沒有很大的困擾。

å› 爲《愛爾蘭》的拍攝比《旋風腿》進展慢,而且拍攝得很認真,

所以入戲的過程不太難。 看過我演戲的人的評價是這樣,

我自己也是這個感覺。我覺得《愛爾蘭》是正劇,這個角色更適合我。

I had the experience of filming <Spinkick> and <Daddy long legs> at the same time.

Because of that experience of acting in 2 characters, it didnt bother me.

<Ireland> schedule is more extended than <Spinkick> and the production is very intense, so the process of getting in character is not too hard. Those who've seen my performance think so, I think the same way too. I think that <Ireland> is a serious drama, the role is more suitable for me.

4.對炫彬的演技,周圍人的評價是什麽呢?

4. How do others comment on you and your acting ability?

工作後內向的性æ ¼改變了很多。雖然不是那種主動跟陌生人打招呼,

向工作人員撒嬌的人,但我會按自己的方式努力跟人親近。也開玩笑,

也會惡作劇。在現å ´最可愛的地方就是進行拍攝準備時,幫助他們搬重東西。

現在是演技正高漲的時候。 “一周5天拍攝《愛爾蘭》,

2天拍攝《NONSTOP》。今天是有空閒的最後一天。

”是我跟他拍完照片分別時的最後對話。已經過去了1個月的今天,

能再見到他真的很幸運。 在一天休息時間都沒有的緊張拍攝中,

爲了進行單獨採訪,我在《愛爾蘭》的拍攝現å ´他等待上å ´的時候,

爭取到了一點時間。在他換了4套衣服拍了照片以後,

就沒有時間進行採訪了。所以爲了採訪,數日以後,

我又到了《旋風腿》的拍攝現å ´,見到了他。

第三次見到他的感覺是∶這個男人真的很認真。

Due to work, my introvertive character has changed a lot. Even though it's not to the extend of initiating introductions with others, or flirting with the crew, but I'll try my best in my own way to be closer to others. I joke around and I'm quite a prankster. I think the best part is helping the crew out moving the props preparing for the shoot.

This is his prime in flexing his acting muscles. ' I shoot for <Ireland> 5 days a wk, 2 days for<Nonstop>. This is my last day of down time.' This is his last words to me at the end of the photoshoot.

A month has passed by since that day, it's very fortunate to see him again today. In the intense shooting schedule, there is not even a day of rest to do an one-on-one interview, I've stolen some time between shots at the set of <Ireland>. He's changed 4 outfits for shooting the pictorial, but there's no time left for the interview. In order to do it, I'm back to the set of <Spinkick> after a couple days. I saw him. The third time meeting this man, my impression is: This is a very serious guy.

9.有時間的時候,主要做什麽?

9. What do you do when you have free time?

我對流行很有興趣。所以,有時間時會去東大門購物。

最近不能經常去,電視劇開始前,我喜歡深夜去市å ´。

即使不買衣服,也可以瞭解一下時下的流行趨勢,

所以去的話,就會慢慢逛幾個小時。

最喜歡的衣服是運動服。曾經有一段時間很喜歡輕爽的運動服,

去開作品分析會時也經常穿。工作時穿這種衣服好像不太禮貌,

所以最近都是穿休閒服。

I'm very interested in trends and fashion. So when I have time, I'll go to Dong Dai Mun to do some shopping. Even if I cant go as often, before the filming for the drama begins, I like to go the mall late at nite. Even if I'm not buying clothes, I like to know more about what's fashionable at the moment. So whenever I can go, I will leisurely walk around for couple hours.

The clothes I like most are sportswear. There was a period that I loved cool sportswear, I'll wear them even to work. But it's not very polite to wear them at work, so lately I will wear casual outfits instead.

10.幸福的事一覽

10. A list of Happy things

最近能多睡就是幸福。還有食物,種類無所謂,

要是能在固定的時間吃飯就更好了。

讓我幸福的東西中還有一個是模型玩具。

有一段時間很喜歡拼模型玩具,有時候曾和經紀人哥哥們一起拼了一天。

å› 爲要集中精力,做一個要很長時間。

現在我的房間裏有8個模型,看到它們我就會很滿足。

At the moment, if I can sleep more that's my source of happiness and contentment. Also food, it doesnt matter what, it's good if I can eat on time.

What also gives me happiness is toy models. There was a period when I was fascinated in building models, once I spent the whole day with bros at my management agency building them. It's very time consuming as it takes intense concentration. There are 8 models in my room now, everytime I saw them, I'm contented.

11.比較親近的藝人是誰?

11. Who are the artists that you are close with?

A_夢、Andy、藝瑟等、還有《旋風腿》的合作者東莞等和《長腿叔叔》

的合作者都很親近。最近å› 爲大家的日程安排都很緊張,

除了在片å ´就沒有見過面。倒是和高中時的朋友經常見面。

那時候,å› 爲大家的想法和夢想都相同,所以更親近。

跟朋友在家裏見面,一邊喝酒一邊聊天。

MC Mong, Andy, Yeh Seul, and also those I worked with in <Spinkick> Dongwan and others. Also the artists I worked with in <Daddy Long Legs>. Our schedules are very tight lately, so we didnt get to meet up other than at the set. I meet up with my friends often when I was in highschool. Back then, our dreams and goals are very similar so we're closer. Usually we'll meet up at home, chatting while drinking.

%7Boption%7D2007-04-03-0.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://hyunbin.quu.cc/blog/photo/2007/04/0403_01.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://hyunbin.quu.cc/blog/photo/2007/04/0403.jpg

Source hyunbin palam

Guest Greentea

chin sis, no problem :P meu sis, where are u nw :lol: pali grab ur last chance..stalk at beijing airport nw..he is leaving this afternoon

Img249180887.jpg

Img249180888.jpg

Img249180889.jpg

Img249180890.jpg

Img249180891.jpg

credit viven1103 @ onlysuna.com

Guest miduhyo_

huge Binnies :w00t:

viewimagetu0.jpg

viewimagexo8.jpg

viewimagepn0.jpg

dc hb & hb china

lol Greentea ssi,

i rmb going to an IT fair and saw the LG promo

but no hb & kth -_- , thought i could at least grab some goodie bags with them on it =p

LALAA the TAE-BIN pairing .. urhg i love them together thanks sooo much for the pictures, they both look uber hot .. haha you know i noticed that HB likes to do that last pose ALOT :) .. hehe

Guest mookie

^ hi there ssyc, welcome! :blush: Can u kindly take off the :)

*hugs ssyc, u r welcome! *

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img84.imageshack.us/img84/754/viewimage35bbccre2.jpg' alt='viewimage35bbccre2.jpg'>

source: DC HB