Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest mookie

He becomes close with JDG when he joined him in the same management company. Happy Birthday JDG!!!!!!!!!

hi there willenette, I thought binnie started getting close to JDG way earlier than his signin with his management company hehe! ;)

Thanks for the heads up TY KSW!!! Happy birthday JDG!!! He'll and always be the most dashingly handsome star!! :wub:

viewimageez5.jpg

viewimageeb0.gif

source: DC samsoon

Guest apple red

hi there willenette, I thought binnie started getting close to JDG way earlier than his signin with his management company hehe! ;)

Thanks for the heads up TY KSW!!! Happy birthday JDG!!! He'll and always be the most dashingly handsome star!! :wub:

viewimageez5.jpg

viewimageeb0.gif

wow..poor the guys behind them..

they looks so shinning sitting in front of them like that...

viewimageez5.jpg

viewimageeb0.gif

Hi mookie - oh, thanks for the info.......

Guest ellabel

Hyun Bin has accompanied Jang Dong Gun oppa to Tokyo on Mar 7 afternoon. Adonis fans caught him and cheered up when they saw him coming out from airport entrance... We guess that he will attend in Birthday event on Mar 8 night as special guest. Last year event Joo Jin Mo is the special guest ! :rolleyes:

Jo/Samshiki is right..... Binnie is dating JDG.... *hides* :P:w00t:

viewimageez5.jpg

My 2 loves!!! :w00t:(among others... :lol: )

Two gorgeous looking guys. It wud have been great if they were the ones paired in the Gio cf. :vicx:

thanks to all Binnie foxes for all the pics, translated news, and clips. Kumawo-yo, chingus. Mwah! :wub:

Chinah babe, my sincere condolences. :(

Guest hazeleyes0115

my condolences,chinah! :(

Annyeong guys! thanks for all the goodies! Binnie's so busy nowadays. ;)

1143314612b4c0b2b8b9d9ql0.gif

dc samsoon

Guest mookie

Jo/Samshiki is right..... Binnie is dating JDG.... *hides* :P:w00t:

My 2 loves!!! :w00t:(among others... :lol: )

Two gorgeous looking guys. It wud have been great if they were the ones paired in the Gio cf. :vicx:

thanks to all Binnie foxes for all the pics, translated news, and clips. Kumawo-yo, chingus. Mwah! :wub:

Chinah babe, my sincere condolences. :(

hahaha Ella dear, actually gathering evidence and keeping track on how OFTEN they are together and all that, I'm more convinced they are one HOTT couple than that whoever....hahaha maybe she's just a smokescreen, who knows...IFFF I were binnie's or JDG's gf, I would soooo tag along to their dates hahahaha *mook dream on*

and on the gio CF...SOO agreeing with you HAHAHA their HOTT chemistry will sizzle up the lot!

Chinah baby, *hugz and kisses*

Guest Greentea

chinah sis, take care.. :)

meu sis, long time no see..hen mang dui ba :sweatingbullets:

cun wait for tonite jdg's bday pics.. :P

200703061.jpg

source hb garden

Guest ellabel

hahaha Ella dear, actually gathering evidence and keeping track on how OFTEN they are together and all that, I'm more convinced they are one HOTT couple than that whoever....hahaha maybe she's just a smokescreen, who knows...IFFF I were binnie's or JDG's gf, I would soooo tag along to their dates hahahaha *mook dream on*

and on the gio CF...SOO agreeing with you HAHAHA their HOTT chemistry will sizzle up the lot!

Chinah baby, *hugz and kisses*

Hahaha!! mookie dear... i'd rather see Binnie tagging along with JDG than with ehemmm.. u-know-who. :P:lol: they are truly one gorgeous HOT couple and wouldnt mind if there's only 3 of us on a date. :rolleyes:

I know u will agree with me sistah on the Gio cf... ;)

HELLO to all my chingus and dearies~~~ :blush:

Wow thanks for all the good news!!! :D

Yes, am eagerly awaiting the fresh-from-the-oven pix of Binnie attending his bud or as some notty gals suggested, his bf's birthday fanmeeting :lol:

Well I'm not really into that notion, but i have to say i quite fancy the idea of that 'u-know-who' smokescreen hypothesis though :rolleyes::lol:

This is a late present for the New Year~~

Thanks each of you supporting hyunbinchina, your fancy is our biggest motive!!

This "SnowQueen tribe manual" is special made for the fans who love and support SnowQueen, inside the manual included fans’ expression and excusive own productions in hyunbinchina; and also embody the completed formal related data of Snow Queen from beginning to end (included Korean version of paint book and making diary), so this work also can be present as SnowQueen tribe’s spirit.

The formulation starts on January and completed on March. During this two months period, all the webmaster, translator and chartist from hynbinchina have put so many energy and heart and complete 276 pages for this manual (without the expand content for each page). It is hoping this present can be classic manual for each fans of SnowQueen and become the enshrinement forever.

It is appreciated all the fabricator and member who in hyunbinchina post beautiful composition and chartist. This manual also can not complete without your offer and wish all of you a Happy New Year.

Producer: hyunbinchina

Production: member of translator and chartist @ hyunbinchina www.hyunbinchina.com

Head editor + do odd job: PEIPEIPEI

Head writer: hangzhou86

Chief Superviser: 三石的美周

Foreword (text): 優雅的囂張

Foreword (paino): p2783042

Foreword (Mixed recording): sulove2004

Composition Part:

From beginning to now…. Sonwqeen tribe stay with you all the time….

Redaction and organizer: hangzhou86

Special thanks backer of non-hyunbinchina group: 沁心涼 and Azrael,

Chartist: PEIPEIPEI, ICHIGO, Delong, 糖多多

Background and data information:

Scan Print-book: karen8089

Organizer: ttong519, fishrain, PEIPEIPEI, winnie_zy

玄彬迷,愛豔雙飛,,玄由心動,三石的美周

Translator: hena, wldl, firshrain, ONLY, zhanghuahua, iamcxx, EIA, Jessie, sunyang, Coral, chrisyvnfjri, icecoldgal18, Elaine,

原味的夏天, 寶妮, 玄彬迷

File and Document: hangzhou86, 優雅的囂張

The correction: The love of freezing "Pora" should be The love of freezing "PoDo"

%7Boption%7Dhyunbinchinahl4.gif

%7Boption%7Dposter.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://photo1.yupoo.com/20070305/224102_304528535_vtirsotr.jpg

ClubBox download:http://down.clubbox.co.kr/delong/npg3c

Managed to open up this e-book I dl-ed yesterday, and I was just beyond speech! :o

I have no idea how u managed to do what u did, but ur work there is simply AWESOME!! :o :o

Please allow me to thank your super talented team for their dedication towards this effort, as u can see, I'm still trying to recover from my state of shock! :wacko:

Hyunbinchina & fishrain, thanks tonnes for sharing!! :)

Guest mookie

Annyeong dears!! :wub:

hahahaha dearsis, I KNOW righteous u will give some notty gals here a little spanking with the whole 'bf' thing kekekeke I was anticipating it :phew::ph34r:*ella dear stay back fr the spanking sista!!*

seems like that smokescreen is the only beneficiary lately, I've to pitch an idea to the hotties, hottest JDG ssi, spurn out a movie with bin, like u r the cop, bin is a gangster baddie with a pure heart, but u guys ar good brothers, tension sizzles, of coz u both have the hearts for some girl might as well be HJH (of coz sadly the girl died like 10 seconds after she's out, 'accidentally' killed by bin since she dashes in his room while he's changing...bin cries his hearts out consoled by his dearest hyeong) then aka The Departed/better yet Internal Affairs, binnie is actually a cop in disguise, DG ssi is a gangster in the police...blablablablabla...I don't mind a kiss throw in btn the 2 super hotties, no need a real meaty one, just some innuendos, aka the King and the Clown.

I'll go watch this anytime of the day....and these hotties should not be allowed to have fun all by themselves, going to movies, playing baseball, going to parties and so on....they have an obligation being THIS shuai, to palipali come out with some good work for us to droolz on....

soo excited we can look forward to Cyon bin, esp with KTH!! :wub:

viewimagebfb42lr4.jpg

source: DC HB

Guest TY_KSW

seems like that smokescreen is the only beneficiary lately, I've to pitch an idea to the hotties, hottest JDG ssi, spurn out a movie with bin, like u r the cop, bin is a gangster baddie with a pure heart, but u guys ar good brothers, tension sizzles, of coz u both have the hearts for some girl might as well be HJH (of coz sadly the girl died like 10 seconds after she's out, 'accidentally' killed by bin since she dashes in his room while he's changing...bin cries his hearts out consoled by his dearest hyeong) then aka The Departed/better yet Internal Affairs, binnie is actually a cop in disguise, DG ssi is a gangster in the police...blablablablabla...I don't mind a kiss throw in btn the 2 super hotties, no need a real meaty one, just some innuendos, aka the King and the Clown.

WOW.. if it were happening !! i beg it would break all Box office records !!! :w00t:

Guest mookie

^ hehehe you agree TY-KSW ssi!? :lol: YES plz get the message to JDG!! He can open whatever movie he wanna anyways.

HOTTTT poster for the new tea CF....ME SOO WANT!! :wub: :wub:

viewimage386011nd4.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

^ hehehe you agree TY-KSW ssi!? :lol: YES plz get the message to JDG!! He can open whatever movie he wanna anyways.

We both shoud send a suggestion letter to Star M entertainment who assisting both hotties ..

They will make it BIG !!! :w00t:

Guest mookie

^ o my GOSH!! TY_KSW ssi!! So did bin go to the big event?! You shouldnt be tempting mookie... Star M...here I come bothering you!! ok loonies, we hear the dear advice from TY-KSW ssi, lets go to work.... :ph34r:

viewimage37c383lj6.jpg

viewimage377812bd5.jpg