Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Thanks much to junsho & Sally again! :P

最近炫彬先生正在馬爾他拍攝當中

從金三順了知道演男主角的人叫炫彬..呵呵

上次去韓國時朋友知道金三順是在這個地方晚上一定要趕回家看的。

有多好看..

還有男主角有多帥..看起就像畫一樣

今天才知道男主角叫炫彬

還有炫彬在馬爾他…聽到現在正在馬爾他拍攝中的消息

今天聽到消息以後就馬上回家在網路上找了找炫彬…哎呀呀果然長的很帥

啊依古…啊依古…看到臉的話...呵呵

這裏就是馬爾他,很可惜一天都看不到他,也無法說話。

炫彬君~就和我們拍一次照片~~~

怎麽連簽一次名都不行呢?

翻譯sally@binmylove

This seems like a msg posted in dc samsoon by a Korean residing in Malta:

Mr Hyun Bin is shooting in Malta right now

From MNIKSS, i started to know the guy playing the lead role as Hyunbin hehe

The last time when i went to Korea, friends were rushing back home to catch MNIKSS

That's how good the drama was...

And the male lead was just too gorgeous, like those in the portraits

Today I know he is called Hyunbin

Now he is in Malta...I heard the news of him shooting in Malta

I ran home immediately to do an internet search on him... aiyaya he IS really gorgeous

aigoo...aigoo... if i were to see his face... hehe

Here is malta, too bad I did not catch him the whole day, did not talk to him

Hyunbin ssi~ please just take a picture with us once~~~

Not even an autograph?

Hmm, I dun think she managed to locate binnie in his shooting...

Oh well, at least we know he's working, not holidaying.

Poor Binnie... :(

happy Lunar New Year my dearies and BINNIE!! :wub: miss u all very much!! *muak* just wanna wish u all the best for this PIG year before I have head back to the majong table to surrender more of my $$ to my aunties... <_< hopefully just lurking in soompi and getting long awaiting dose of binnie will change my 'wind'/luck a bit hahaha :blush:

*hugs Meusis and Junsho!*

*bobo* JAN!!!

So nice to see u here, though I dun think u can afford a moment more to linger around for our reception! U must be sneaking a peek at soompi on the pretext of a toilet trip right? ;) Okie dokie, will give u a big big hug when u're finally back after the 20th :P

Anwayz, back to Binnie's Malta trip.

Interestingly, Malta is celebrating their traditional carnival this month with float defiles, dances and glee. Heard this is also the time of the year where people let down their pretences and enjoy some great fun and dance to their hearts' content. So Binnie is there for a new CF shoot to capture this merriment?? :unsure:

Malta's Carnival

14 February 2007

People enjoying a holiday in Malta this month (February) will be able to take part in the huge celebration which is Carnival.

Every year, the country comes together to celebrate the carnival, which is buzzing with noise and colour.

The event takes place over five days and includes a host of activities, shows and parades.

Beginning on 16 February, the carnival kicks off with a dancing competition, followed by a stream of floats which pass through the country's capital city Valletta.

This is then followed by the Children's Carnival and precedes five days of dancing, music and celebration.

The carnival is traditionally thought to have first been introduced to the Mediterranean island in 1535, when St John landed there.

However, some historians claim that it dates back further than that, with some estimates stating that the first ever carnival took place in 1470.

Either way, Malta's carnival is a fantastic celebration and one adhered to by many thousands of people every February.

This year's event runs between 16 February and 20 February.

source: http://news.opodo.co.uk/articles/2007-02-1...as-Carnival.php

nicenice!!! Tx teatea & junsho!

I've never seen this pic before! Binnie is soooo shuai in white, llike a prince charming 白馬王子!!! :blush:

When was the pix taken??? :unsure:

Binnie was trying the suit for the 2004 MBC Entertainment Awards on 29 Dec 2004

:rolleyes:

Guest happydoodle

AH!!! Here it is! The Hyun Bin thread. It took me forever to find it! Hello! I'm new, and Hyun Bin is one of my favorite Korean actors (I first saw him in MNIKSS). Mind if I join the thread? :P ?

AH!!! Here it is! The Hyun Bin thread. It took me forever to find it! Hello! I'm new, and Hyun Bin is one of my favorite Korean actors (I first saw him in MNIKSS). Mind if I join the thread? :P ?

of course you're welcome! Hihi happydoodle! We look forward to more posts from you! ;)

Happy Chinese New Year, if u celebrates it :P