Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

caja ssi, hw i wish tat gal is SUNA :lol: but she is sung yuri..the lead actress in snow queen :D

aww I see. Well,I wish thats her too :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

1165803018_1165509154_08_66.jpg

oh... :tears:

Oooooooooooo :blush: :blush: :blush:

junsho dear, voted :P

There is a cute flash PD ad on tat poll site :lol:

Voted too! But the other guys is way ahead :vicx:

Thanks all my dearies and sweeties Greentea, Jan, rakista, Ella, junsho, chinah and Ann for the warm welcome! :blush: It's so good to be back at home here :wub: I miss all of you! :blush: :blush:

Greentea, Jan, Ann sweeties, *hugz hugz* my apology for not coming online these 2 days. Thanks, am getting better, but find myself drowning in backlogs today. :sweatingbullets: I have 2 days to do up my place for the office X'mas party & less than 2 weeks to clear all my stuff before I leave for Shanghai! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Hiazz I think I'm feeling the gastric pain again~~~

But sweeties, Hokkaido is really a winter wonderland, I'll show u gals the pix once I have them loaded to my laptop ;)

rakista, chinah , I feel right at home once I step into this thread, and its all becoz of all u wonderful gals :blush: Thanks my dear sistas! I had a wonderful trip! Great food, even greater shopping experience :lol::lol: I went to with 9 kilos of luggage and came back with more than >20! :sweatingbullets:

Ella chingu, the sun sets at 4pm in this land of the rising sun :lol: But there's no lack of spectacular views by the night with all the magnificent Xmas illumination across Sapporo & Hakkodate! Plus plus, I see lotsa ur namja, LBH's covers sprawled all over the japanese mags! :rolleyes:

And no, I miss my Binnie just by days! :tears::tears::tears:

junsho dearie, 15_sacax0m9o2rV.gifsq.gif我也很想你呢! :blush:

小朋友,我有嘗試滑雪哦! 嘻嘻雪地超好摔的,要在平時,我早就摔個重度骨折了! :lol: 原以爲上次瑞士雪山上的驚鴻一瞥已經夠難忘了,沒想這次飄雪的經驗更是銷魂! :wub:

115384287086471900.jpg

huh? who's that guy?...

rakista sis, thats fujiki naohito of J drama 'Love revolution' fame. Incidentally i saw him spotting the same goatee as Binnie just last week on the japanese programme! :lol: Ok to be fair, naohito kept that look way back in late 2005/early 2006 in another drama "1 liter of tears', and yes he's the neurologist taking care of the leading girl, Aya. :)