Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

1137509007.jpg

Credit to : wretch.cc

From this pic, I think he got the personality since he was young and eventhough his dimples are so cute but I like this kind of his arrogant prince charming look as well. :D

Longing to see his new drama "Snow Queen" and HOPING that the producer won't change the lead actress from SYR to Binnie after seeing the above PS pix posted by Greentea ssi and translated by P_ballereena ssi. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Binnie with most of his co-stars in dramas, cfs, and fashion catalogues. :)

Puzzling to me is they've even included his fellow baseball teammate yet ommited his co-star in Memory MV? :blink:

1158663492_hb-pz060919-002.jpg

source: www.hyunbin30.com

Hihi donna! :D

Dear I cun seem to view ur pic? :huh:

omigod! KBS is showing this drama! i soo love this network! yey!

finally they have casted the snow queen! lol! i wasn't expecting for sung yuri's name to come out! but she's ok. i find her pretty and all. man i'd rather have her thatn lee na young coz i don't really find this gurl pretty. i'd rather find her boring. oops sorry lee na young fans! just my opinion!

anyway, don't we just have a small world? lol! hb is going to be with sung yuri who just finished a drama with gong yoo who is one of ksa's closests friends and has worked with 2 movies, wet dreams and she's on duty, and ksa and hb were together in a drama, and if you guys don't know that drama then you might be a blast from the past. :P

i just thought it's cute! :blush:

hmmm........ i dunno if i'm ready to see hyun bin oppa with another actress. but i sure am ready to see him again! yeeeee! can't wait!

heh, heh. Another funny one. Don't have time to translate it in my usual fashion, but here's the basic storyline:

Tae-Pyung says, "No, no, not my woman. What if all the guys fall for her. It's better if I go and become the Snow Queen." So he volunteers for the job and so, that's the story of how Tae-Pyung becomes the Snow Queen! :D:D

Thanks p_bal, love the line above! Wish he really did say something so sweet albeit a tad possessive like that, referring to KSA, of course! :blush: :lol:

I am somewhat excited to see Hyun Bin casted alongside Sung Yu Ri in Snow Queen. SYR is SHG's best friend so hopefully, Hyun Bin will work with SHG in the future on a series. That is my hope to see H2 together. :D

This song sing at the birthday party to hyunbin

I "ll go the Korea of 9/22 very expecting :P

7 Princess Love Song

MP3

MV

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8776/60eb6.png

Woa envy envy envy... :w00t:

Junsho ssi please do tell Binnie about our existence, that he has a huge fan base overseas (彬炫风, 百度,天降,玄动 & of course soompi!) :D

And please share ALL ur experiences, pic & videos with us when u come back! ;)

Have a safe & wonderful trip! :D

Wah!!! Junsho-ssi!!! :w00t: You will go see Binni in Korea!!!

So envious of u. :( have a great time, dear and dont forget to get and share loads of pics and souvenirs from Korea. :D I'm sure Binnie babie will have a wonderful birthday. Wishing his fave actress will be there to greet him. ;)

This song sing at the birthday party to hyunbin

I "ll go the Korea of 9/22 very expecting :P

7 Princess Love Song

So happy for u Junsho ssi!! :D Have a great great time celebrating binnie's bday and send our warmest hugs and regards!!! It's a very cute song! so u and ur friends practice it and will sing it for Binnie on his bday? that's soo sweet of u!!! :lol: so envious... I know even if I can go I cant behave and control my perverty-self! :sweatingbullets:

plz share your exciting trip with us later!! :w00t: