Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Yo babes....

has binnie back in Korea from NZ already?? :)

Yo Big Sister! You're finally back!!! :w00t:

How does it feel after the double exhilaration? Can u still feel the ground beneath u? :rolleyes:

Like Greentea-ssi said, not sure if he's back at Korea. :huh: He left for NZ on 4 Sep, and was scheduled to stay for 10 days there. I think the whole production team should return (or may have returned) these 2 days, with it we should be expecting the announcement of the final casting very soon! :D

There's also talks of him attending a movie premiere today :)

^Movie premier again?? :blink:

Sorry, cant go to BPs, but what is he in NZ for? His new drama or another cf?

Did he start shooting for his new drama already? Who are the main cast?

Thanks...

^Movie premier again?? :blink:

Sorry, cant go to BPs, but what is he in NZ for? His new drama or another cf?

Did he start shooting for his new drama already? Who are the main cast?

Thanks...

E Chingu! (*hard smack on ur backside*) You're obviously out of touch here! <_<

Binnie was in NZ (Christchurch & Queenstown) for the past week shooting for his new drama 'Snow Queen', yes without even confirmation of the female lead! <_< But the director's gonna announce it pretty soon, I hope... :unsure:

As for the other supporting cast members, honestly I dunno & I dun really care :lol: There's a Snow Queen thread in soompi though, started by Ann (who else :rolleyes: ) and you'll find more info regarding the cast and progress of hte drama there. :)

Binnie may be attending the movie premiere of his Playboys teammate Joo Jin Mo's new movie "The Puzzle" today. The movie is slated to be released tomorrow in Korea. :)

^ *ouch!!ouch!!..caressingmybackside** serves me right for having too many men, too little time.... :lol:

Ok, thanks for the info, M chingu... i know i can count on you when it comes to my Binnie babie... :P Saw the pic and his hair is spiky again.. :blink: I hope he will have a good leading lady, as talented and charming as you-know-who and that they will also have great chemistry unlike the gal in his movie, MFL. :vicx:

Good thing not all hi Playboy teammates have movies showing this year, otherwise, he will not do anythign anymore but watch premiers. :blink:

Guest Greentea

^ *ouch!!ouch!!..caressingmybackside** serves me right for having too many men, too little time.... :lol:

Ok, thanks for the info, M chingu... i know i can count on you when it comes to my Binnie babie... :PSaw the pic and his hair is spiky again.. :blink: I hope he will have a good leading lady, as talented and charming as you-know-who and that they will also have great chemistry unlike the gal in his movie, MFL. :vicx:

Good thing not all hi Playboy teammates have movies showing this year, otherwise, he will not do anythign anymore but watch premiers. :blink:

ellabel ssi, :huh: Which pic is u refering to? Those NZ pics :unsure: If so..I really think u need to check ur eyesight.. :lol::lol:

Ok, thanks for the info, M chingu... i know i can count on you when it comes to my Binnie babie... :P Saw the pic and his hair is spiky again.. :blink: I hope he will have a good leading lady, as talented and charming as you-know-who and that they will also have great chemistry unlike the gal in his movie, MFL. :vicx:

ellabel ssi, :huh: Which pic is u refering to? Those NZ pics :unsure: If so..I really think u need to check ur eyesight.. :lol::lol:

MO??? Spikey hair??? NZ pic???

E Baby I can forgive u for not staying in tune with all of Binnie's happenings (yea, too many namjas, too little time... <_< ), but I will be devastated if you DO NOT even recognise Binnie! :tears::tears:

1158099775_1.JPG

Dearie, (*in between sobs*) that man with spikey hair is his MANAGER lah!!! 36_2_18.gif

Baby pleasssssssssssssssse tell me you're refering to this pic :tears::tears::tears:

c5c7c1f5b8edeu2.jpg

A lucky fan took these pictures of KSA during the filming of Thursday's Child.

ksa3eb0.jpg

Credits: onlysuna

Is the cell phone in KSA's hand the same model as Samshik's one? What an effect of MNIKSS on her or is it actually the effect of Binnie??? ^_*

Thanks to SeReNiTy for the pic from KSA thread.

MO??? Spikey hair??? NZ pic???

E Baby I can forgive u for not staying in tune with all of Binnie's happenings (yea, too many namjas, too little time... <_< ), but I will be devastated if you DO NOT even recognise Binnie! :tears::tears:

Dearie, (*in between sobs*) that man with spikey hair is his MANAGER lah!!! 36_2_18.gif

Baby pleasssssssssssssssse tell me you're refering to this pic :tears::tears::tears:

smileyrotfl.gifsmileyrotfl.gif Mianeh....Mianeh.. :tears: .. Kill me now, pls... :wacko: Ok, fine.... i just browse thru the pic in a hurry... u know.... here in the office.. u know.... admit it the other guy there doesnt also look very much like Binnie coz the pic is a little small and only his side view can be seen..... Ok.. shoot me for not recognizing my Binnie.. emotmachinegun.gif:P

Greentea-ssi and Meu chingu..... i will go see the optha now.. Chalja!! :D

Guest flower pot

Thank you so much everyone for the very warm welcome! :D I hope that we can all get to know each other better and be real friends who are brought together by our hyun bin oppa even if we're from different parts of the world...

I just love his new conus pictures but i totally agree with all of you here... there's something about his look in Kim Sam Soon which i think is absolutely gorgeous... I have a really funny story to share... the first time i lent my MNIKSS DVD to my friends, they were all so taken with Daniel Henney... But when the series ended... all of them have been converted to Binnie fans! I mean don't get me wrong, Daniel is a fine specimen of a man... really gorgeous... but Binnie's sex appeal is something else... It seems to grab you from across the screen... and not to offend anyone also but i think he kisses really well... :blush: hehehe! Lucky, lucky sunah unnie... Is there anything that we can do to convince producers in Korea that we need another series starring these two? I really need to get my binnie and sunah fix soon!

hbsheepishnu5.jpg

showmethosedimplesrf5.jpg

Annyeong all binniers, finally can access soompi & msn in my coy :phew:

Repost samshik pics :wub:

112317312454zf.jpg

1140493901b9gb.jpg

Greentea ssi...I miss Samshik so much after watch clip, the song bring back Samsoon story. Thanks. I will see him speak Thai soon. But I heard, his voice kind of 40 yrs man. It's like he has sugery for his dimple and pretends to be 27 to hit on Samsoonie :sweatingbullets: Countdown to see him

Welcome back Azura and ellabel~! Did you girls have fun stalking your other namjas? :D

As for ellabel, I really have to shoot you for not being able to recognize Binnie. emotmachinegun.gif:P

But you've been forgiven, since you had very little time to stare at the picture fearing that you would be caught red-handed by your boss. :phew::lol:

Arirang Clip meu unni i found it ;)

source:hb gallery

Dearie thanks for the effort! But I have error dlownloading it! :tears::tears:

Thanks Greentea for the clip; unfortunately, that is not the Arirang clip. :( It's an Mnet clip showing that Binnie is ranked #13 for Korea's Top 100 Bachelors. HOWEVER, there's an error in the clip because I couldn't dl the whole thing. I've been looking for that clip too~! :tongue2: :tears:

Edit: Finally found the Arirang clip~!! *FAINTS*

Arirang - Hyun Bin and Yoo In Young Conus Photoshoot

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dwewke

Source: hyunbin gallery

Guest Greentea

Cute PS pics :lol:

p1dp1.jpg

p2nm4.jpg

Binnie's bday is coming :P Azura, are u going? :unsure:

Below are the detail for bin's bday:

这里是玄彬空间!

1.生日会时间:2006年9月24曰星期曰下午 Date: Sep 24 (Sunday Afternoon)

2.生日会地点:首尔或者首尔近郊 Venue: Seoul

3.生日会时长:约15分钟以内 Duration: 15 min (too short) <_<

4.参加资格:玄彬的所有影迷 Open: All Binnie's fans

5.参加人数:无限制

6.参加方法: How to participate: Members need to remit 5000won

家族的各位自由汇款5,000韩元以上就可以了

7.银行的名字:国民银行(국민은행 )

户名:김보헌(현빈공간玄彬空间)

帐号:450901-01-173839

汇款後在海外公告牌上按照例文的格式写就可以了.

格式(汇款户名/是否参加仪式/仪式後是否参加见面会)

由於海外家族的各位汇款手续费非常高,