Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

Hi Fivemagic , I think the longer hair goes with his new drama...he's a professional actor, I think he'll do anything..growing hair, gaining/losin wt..to suit his role...he learnt this first hand fr KSA :D I bet if he chose to be another samshik like hot shot in his next role he'll cut his hair and slip into those tight shirts and pants in MNIKSS :wub:

I think the longer hair makes him look older too ( we all think we know y he wanna look older...hehe :blush: )...but Binnie can never look UGLY !!! pls dont say that..that's just impossible!! :tears:

mookie ssi, I just like this line Binnie can never look UGLY :lol:

Althought bin's best image is samshik/kangkook in ireland but he is a actor, he need to have different image for the role :D

Binnie new NZ pics, he looks more tanned and slimmed :tears: He must be very busy nw..

11577648100602bdeabebe8qm4.jpg

Credits on pix

Many fans like Binnie's "Sam Shik" look, including myself. However, he needs to move on to other projects and will need to sport different looks according to the the characters that he play. In this case, we get to see different looks of Binnie. We may not like his certain hairstyles, but we should support him in whatever styles he choose that fit best for his roles. Binnie, AJA~! :)

Smart Couples Finish Rich

http://shop.com.edgesuite.net/ccimg.shop.c...18863/image.jpg

BY Bach, David 2001 年 02 月 01 日

The best-selling author of Smart Women Finish Rich introduces a nine-step program to help couples overcome and prevent financial problems, examining the unique challenges of joint-finance ventures and explaining how couples of all ages and tax brackets can build a secure financial future. 50,000 first printing.

Source http://www.books.com.tw/exep/prod/booksfil...10129428#detail

Stupid me! I was wondering y on earth do you put up this book link here until SeReNiTy BB sifu kindly made that connection for me in the next post! :lol:

Goes to show, yet again the magnitude of Binnie's spell casted on me... :rolleyes:

I am just so oblivious to all others once my eyes are fixated on his face :blush: :blush: Sometimes, I even have to remind myself to breathe! :lol:

Thanks again Junsho for sharing! You really have an eagle eye for details! :lol:

Hi Fivemagic , I think the longer hair goes with his new drama...he's a professional actor, I think he'll do anything..growing hair, gaining/losin wt..to suit his role...he learnt this first hand fr KSA :D I bet if he chose to be another samshik like hot shot in his next role he'll cut his hair and slip into those tight shirts and pants in MNIKSS :wub:

I think the longer hair makes him look older too ( we all think we know y he wanna look older...hehe :blush: )...but Binnie can never look UGLY !!! pls dont say that..that's just impossible!! :tears:

Geez mookie ssi, another brilliant entry there! :w00t: To say Binnie can be NOT goodlooking (I CANNOT bring myself to use that word on him :tears::tears: ) will simply shame zillions of guys out there and angelic meu meu will never wanna see that... :tears::tears:I do not want my current uphill battle of finding an ordinary looking guy for moi to be compounded with the massive substraction there, if these zillions of men want to wipe their existence off the face of the earth this very instance! :tears::tears::tears:

I think your line more than qualifies as the quote of the day, everyday, anyday! :w00t:

Guest fishrain

THX for sharing,my lovely Junsho. :w00t: I image Binnie and Suna is couple.I think this book guide Binnie and Suna how to overcome and prevent financial problems.They will live a happy,weathy life. :rolleyes::P

Thanks SeReNiTy and p_ballereena for the cute Mnet clip.

This thumb up w/ cute dimples are for both of you.

c7abce75.jpg

Mewkowz shines from the North (CA) to the South (Queenstown) as you can see Binnie has to wear sunglasses. :DB)

e24cdcd9.jpg

714e5ba2.jpg

d36baabc.jpg

156760d1.jpg

58f88dcd.jpg

c688a70a.jpg

22c2e9fd.jpg

af153c13.jpg

01a353b4.jpg

effa6826.jpg

ce91a0ec.jpg

db76c45f.jpg

Source : HB Gallery

sieg11.jpg

sieg2.jpg

Credit : sieg.sw.co.kr

Guys, nothing is concealed :ph34r: for these pix only just wanna continue my previous collection of Binnie w/ sunglasses :phew: but what a coincidence that he got a bit LONG hair and VERY CUTE :vicx:;)

soso.jpg

Credit : soso.com

Binnie says : Donna!!! I know what you did that for. :rolleyes:

Guys, nothing is concealed :ph34r: for these pix only just wanna continue my previous collection of Binnie w/ sunglasses :phew: but what a coincidence that he got a bit LONG hair and VERY CUTE :vicx:;)

soso.jpg

Credit : soso.com

Binnie says : Donna!!! I know what you did that for. :rolleyes:

Any hair style Bin has, no problem for me. Always wanna spend vacation on Beach with him :blush: . Thailand is sooo hot now :sweatingbullets:

Woke up today with more Binnie goodness! :P

Thanks to all the posters for those wonderful pics, Greentea ssi , Donna ssi , Junsho ssi and SeReNiTy BB sifu :D

Yea, I know it's weekend, but looking at your posting time there, I'm still just amazed by all your tireless efforts! :oDonna , you're still posting past 2 am & Junsho, isn't TW sharing the same time zone as my side over here, why on earth were u still up at 4am? :o You gals made of steel? Don't you need beauty sleep? :huh:

nocut7pb6.jpg

I really love love love how he looks here, so pure & innocent, like an endearing mommy's boy! :wub: :wub:

nocut6ex6.jpg

I know I had my fair share of whining about his previous slightly overtoned build not too long ago. But look at his face, it's so thin now... Poor boy, have they been feeding him well??? :(

nocut1xp1.jpg

Such childlike and cuteeee expression! :wub: I keep forgetting that Binnie boy is only 23! :rolleyes: Well going to be 24 this coming 25th! :w00t:

Ann sweetie, I see you in a big time posting mode tonight! ;)

Although bin's best image is samshik/kangkook in ireland but he is a actor, he need to have different image for the role :D

Greentea, this is for u :P

binnie001.jpg

I secretly took this photo at a cd shop. Hopefully there is no cctv in that building :phew:

More Binnie for everyone.

binnie002.jpg

binnie003.jpg

Guest Greentea

Greentea, this is for u :P

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/qwe06/binnie001.jpg

I secretly took this photo at a cd shop. Hopefully there is no cctv in that building :phew:

More Binnie for everyone.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/qwe06/binnie002.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/qwe06/binnie003.jpg

saye, thanks for ur binnie cover vcd pics :D I also saw it at my place just nw :lol:

:huh: MFL selling at RM12.90 so cheap almost the same price in SGD :unsure:

Guest flower pot

I have been a long time lurker of this thread and i have long wanted to post something about this guy called Hyun Bin but i was a little bit shy since i felt as if most of you know each other from this thread... I finally got the courage today and i'd just like to say that... i am absolutely, head over heels in love with Binnie... i think he's the best gift that Korea can give to all girls all over the world...:wub:

There's just something about him which gets to me... Aside from his pretty boy looks, he sure can act and he carries his clothes so well... and when he smiles???? Gawd! his dimples are enough to make me melt... I first saw him on My name is kim sam soon and after that i was converted into a big binnie fan... I'm so glad that he's doing a new series since it feels as if it's been ages since i last saw Millionaires first love. How i wish that his next project would be with Sun ah... They really are a true match! I hope that all of you would continue to post updates about this gorgeous man since i get my fix of daily news about him from this forum... Keep up the good work everyone! :)

These might have been posted here sometime ago but i just want to repost since these are my most favorite binnie pictures!

sobrangguwapoaw2.jpg

gwapopq7.jpg

wassupbw2.jpg

saye, thanks for ur binnie cover vcd pics :D I also saw it at my place just nw :lol:

:huh: MFL selling at RM12.90 so cheap almost the same price in SGD :unsure:

Omo I didn't realise the price tags on the cd covers. Hmm the one that costs RM12.90 is the OST CD. But the VCD is only RM19.90. Donno about the quality though :sweatingbullets: I hope they are not selling cetak rompak cds.

SAYE: where are you from? i also want to buy the vcds! thanks!

Munchee, I'm from Malaysia. Aren't they selling the vcds in Phillipinnes?

I have a confession to make. I haven't actually watch MFL and Ireland :phew::D

Flowerpot, I am new here myself. But the sifus and the rest are very friendly, trust me. As long as you love Binnie, we are all in the same boat :D

On behalf of the threadmistress SeReNity, welcome onboard flower pot! Thanks for the gorgeous nkino webby pics! :wub:

Please, please dun feel daunted to post here, this thread is opened to all Binnie lovers, including you and me. :P

And I so agree with you there, that Binnie IS the best gift that Korea can give to all girls all over the world :wub: :wub: I may sound awlfully shallow here, but heck, I remember how spellbound I was when Binnie made his first entry in mnikss! I was like going 'WOW' so loudly in my heart :w00t: (there're visiting relatives around, me oso shy to let loose of those girlish shrieks which were most inconsistent with my age and the prim & proper image i put up for them hehe :blush: )

But by calling him another pretty face is just not giving him enough due credits for this young talented actor. Yes the drama owes much of its success to the quirky and natural Kim Sun Ah, who's not acting out her role, but living it! However, for someone to have only 2 prior dramas and a few stints in movie projects to his belt, Binnie really gave a multi-layered performance in his portroyal of Samshik. :rolleyes:

Anyway, enough of my rattling, one more pic before i hit the sack.

I wish I could get his lovely calligrapgic autograph! :wub:

img3101157611814zu4.jpg

source: hyunbin gallery

Say saye ssi, u should give Ireland a try, Binnie absolutely shines in it! :wub: