Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Another cute "dialogue" from samsoon gallery. Thanks for uploading, SeReNiTy . :P

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6452/hbcr5.jpg

Translated by me/p_ballereena~

Too cute for words, indeed! :lol: So reassuring to know HB shares a common trait with lowly me- drooling, though may be for different reasons! :lol:

What's up his nose?! :unsure: Thanks Greentea! :lol:

:lol:

nc00.JPG

nc01.JPG

source:hb gallery

o binnie!!! dont be too nice a guy and let ppl poke u like that!! though I really wanna poke your dimple...hehe :wub::wub: I think there's a line already for that!

Guest onlykan

Greentea, glad to hear that you will come to Bkk. WELCOME and have a nice trip.

I also want to see MNIKSS on ITV. Hope Jin Hyun's Thai voice will be great as the original Binnie's masculine voice.

SeReNiTy, Meu Meu is so peculiar like you said but she is very shiny and funny. Oop!! what did I say? I've just flattered her.***Hit myself thousand times***

Onlykan, Lucky you. If you like, you can share the atmosphere and photos of the event at Siam Paragon on MNIKSS thread which was created by SeReNiTy as well.

Ok I noted will be info :lol::lol:

Guest onlykan

Woa Donna, I'm speechless :o How do know I shine??? :huh: Er, u mean word of my oily face spreads across the strait and ocean, bypassing Malaysia (so poem ssi knows about it too??? :o:ph34r: ) to Thailand??? :o:o

Okey, any recommendations for a good oil-control cleanser? :lol:

Me will be going to BKK too on 5 Oct, so I'll likely be able to catch the thai-dubbed MNIKSS then. Yippee! :w00t:

don't forget MNIKSS will be air on sat - sun 13.00 pm but I heard that binnie voice was :fury: :fury:

Hello Kellee! So glad to see you back! :D

Hehe thanks for finding time with us here despite ur current preoccupations with Joe Cheng & LDW :wub:

Do come back more often ya? :rolleyes:

Onlykan, YESSSS...the Thai dubbed Jin Hyun's voice is too old :fury: but the worst is Henry's :fury: :fury: .

But ok,it's better than not seeing MNIKSS on Thai tv. I forgive them that since they did a nice MNIKSS fan meeting and TV promo yesterday. :D

Waiting to see more goodies of the official preview on this Sept.12 from you. :)

99528ba0.jpg

Credit : seesaa.net

coordi06090515b15drb3.jpg

coordi06090525b15dqc1.jpg

Credits: Conus

Thanks everyone for sharing Hyun Bin goodies~! :wub::wub:

OMO, why was someone picking Binnie's nose...NOT just anywhere behind the scenes but on MNET TV??? :crazy:Meu Meu sifu, remember we had a conversation not long ago about Binnie being in public and nose picking? :phew::lol:

:lol:

nc00.JPG

source:hb gallery

hey, only KSA has the right to do that :crazy:

:P

:w00t::w00t:New NZ pics

0907at0.jpg

source: hb gallery

:blink: he looks tired & his hair is getting long

thanks Greentea for the pics

1157725354_ssagaji_04.jpg

Smart Couples Finish Rich

image.jpg

BY Bach, David 2001 年 02 月 01 日

The best-selling author of Smart Women Finish Rich introduces a nine-step program to help couples overcome and prevent financial problems, examining the unique challenges of joint-finance ventures and explaining how couples of all ages and tax brackets can build a secure financial future. 50,000 first printing.

Source http://www.books.com.tw/exep/prod/booksfil...10129428#detail

Thanks Greentea for the new NZ pix, and Meu Meu sifu for the Conus pix~! :w00t: Binnie looked shocked or surprised in the first NZ picture. :lol:

Junsho, you're very observant~! I wonder WHY Binnie was reading "Smart Couples Finish Rich". :phew::rolleyes::lol: Thanks for sharing. :D

Here's another pix of him in Christchurch, New Zealand.

11577078322pn7.jpg

Source: http://tvzonebbs4.media.daum.net/griffin/d...articleId=80397

More Conus pix

14180588gop2.jpg

14183370gzy5.jpg

Credits: Conus

Thanks to hyunbin gallery

Guest fivemagic

I like Hyun Bin.........he's definately gorgeous and a HUNK, but hairstyle for his new drama/movie is out of line......I mean, what is up with that long hair? I can't stand guys with long hair, it just makes them look OLD and UGLY....sorry, this is just my opinion......I hope not to offend anyone here at soompi.

Maybe he had to have his new hairstyle for this new drama/movie? His short hairstyle like in My Lovely Sam-Soon is totally HOT and he even looks freakin' HOTTER with those clothing styles, and that smile of his.....it's so captivating and HOT.

I like Hyun Bin.........he's definately gorgeous and a HUNK, but hairstyle for his new drama/movie is out of line......I mean, what is up with that long hair? I can't stand guys with long hair, it just makes them look OLD and UGLY....sorry, this is just my opinion......I hope not to offend anyone here at soompi.

Maybe he had to have his new hairstyle for this new drama/movie? His short hairstyle like in My Lovely Sam-Soon is totally HOT and he even looks freakin' HOTTER with those clothing styles, and that smile of his.....it's so captivating and HOT.

Hi Fivemagic , I think the longer hair goes with his new drama...he's a professional actor, I think he'll do anything..growing hair, gaining/losin wt..to suit his role...he learnt this first hand fr KSA :D I bet if he chose to be another samshik like hot shot in his next role he'll cut his hair and slip into those tight shirts and pants in MNIKSS :wub:

I think the longer hair makes him look older too ( we all think we know y he wanna look older...hehe :blush: )...but Binnie can never look UGLY !!! pls dont say that..that's just impossible!! :tears: