Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

^ OMG~ I would stand to the left of the poster and take a picture so it would look like he was looking at me. v^_^; hehehe....

He looks really good with short hair.

Somewhat comforting to know Binnie is just like any regular guy out there who still lead a prudent lifestyle despite achieving such enormous fame! :blush:

Just look at that same vintage jeans throughout the span of his career! (hehe not exactly vintage, but at least > 2 years ?) :)

9uq8.jpg

source: hyunbin gallery

Thanks meu meu sifu and Greentea for all the goodies~! The Conus CF is :w00t:

Caspi Photoshoot - BTS

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9936/1157...36075901gn4.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

OMO, I wonder if Binnie left for New Zealand yet to film "Snow Queen". :unsure:

Yup he's slated to leave for NZ today for Snow Queen, but riduculously, there's still no news of the leading lady! <_< Wonder when will they unveil her secret identity! :ph34r:

Guest Greentea

Yup he's slated to leave for NZ today for Snow Queen, but riduculously, there's still no news of the leading lady! <_< Wonder when will they unveil her secret identity! :ph34r:

Today sep 4, binnie should leave for new zealand :unsure: There is not much news abt snow queen yet..especially the female lead <_<

^ cojung ssi, MNIKSS going to show in Thailand Sep 23 ? Do know show in which channel and what time ? Thx :D

drxb6.jpg

source: dc samsoon

Greentea, MNIKSS will be airing on ITV channel in Thailand but they still haven't mentioned the exact showtime. Maybe they will replace the K-drama named SECRET LOVER which is airing at 1 pm every weekend and about to end very soon.

Hopefully Cojung can help us out on this matter.

ITV also launch an event of MNIKSS preview on this Sept.12th at 4pm-7pm at PARAGON CINEPLEX of the 5th floor of SIAM PARAGON. They will be showing how to make delicious cake and having a lot of cake for your appetite as well.

:tears: I will have been outside Bkk that day and not sure to come back in time for joining the event :(

5bb59d90.jpg

Source : 2005 MBC Drama Award

Hi Donna !

Some friend you are, trying to expose me to the potent HBVirus! <_< Do u know SeReNiTy caught it way back in 2004/2005 and has never recovered from it since? :(:lol:

I just started on Ireland episode 15 & 16, and I'm really loving the look of Binnie :wub: in there (I like to work my drama from the ending 1st, just so I wont be wasting my time and clutching my chest on seeing a totally unexpected & unsatisfactory ending after having gone through all the ups & downs of the whole drama! :angry: ). Am I showing early signs of HBV infection then? :rolleyes:

Thanks Ann BB sifu & Greentea ssi for all those great pics! :D

All you soompiers here have been boosting HBV in my body first so it's on the square to get back to you. :P

Thanks goodness that SeReNiTy got the HBV :vicx: and her body failed to develop the antibody so we still have more update of the HBV from her at this thread. Now I really worry about Min Ki Virus which might spread very fast to her heart and reduce the effect of HBV over her. <_<

Meukowz, the way you watch dramas from the ending and the RARE pics of Binnie you (SeReNiTy and some of you guys) have posted here showed your severe stage of the infection (not just the early signs :lol: ).

Some of us like me can find and post only the GENERAL pics of him. :(

1bba3c35.jpg

Source : Hyun Bin Gallery

Guest Greentea

Greentea, MNIKSS will be airing on ITV channel in Thailand but they still haven't mentioned the exact showtime. Maybe they will replace the K-drama named SECRET LOVER which is airing at 1 pm every weekend and about to end very soon.

Hopefully Cojung can help us out on this matter.

ITV also launch an event of MNIKSS preview on this Sept.12th at 4pm-7pm at PARAGON CINEPLEX of the 5th floor of SIAM PARAGON. They will be showing how to make delicious cake and having a lot of cake for your appetite as well.

:tears: I will have been outside Bkk that day and not sure to come back in time for joining the event :(

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k71/PDon...in/5bb59d90.jpg

Source : 2005 MBC Drama Award

Donna ssi, thx for ur info..I will be going to bkk on sep 23 so hope can watch mnikss on tv :lol::lol:

pb2hc7.jpg

source:hb gallery

Caspi Conus CF (30 sec) I think the quality of this one is a bit better.

Credits: hyunbin.quu.cc

[Money Today] HB, JDG @ Love Charm VIP Premiere

Source: hyunbin gallery

All you soompiers here have been boosting HBV in my body first so it's on the square to get back to you. :P

Thanks goodness that SeReNiTy got the HBV :vicx: and her body failed to develop the antibody so we still have more update of the HBV from her at this thread. Now I really worry about Min Ki Virus which might spread very fast to her heart and reduce the effect of HBV over her. <_<

Meukowz, the way you watch dramas from the ending and the RARE pics of Binnie you (SeReNiTy and some of you guys) have posted here showed your severe stage of the infection (not just the early signs :lol: ).

Some of us like me can find and post only the GENERAL pics of him. :(

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k71/PDon...in/1bba3c35.jpg

Source : Hyun Bin Gallery

PDonna, I caught the HBV in 2005 after watching MNIKSS. :w00t: As you can tell, my body has failed miserably in developing any type of antibodies, even after a year~! :w00t: Now, I am anticipating to see him in Snow Queen~! :wub: I've caught the Min Ki virus a few months ago, but I still haven't forgotten about Binnie. :blush: Binnie and Min Ki are both great actors. :D

We have to thank the Korean fans for providing the RARE pix; otherwise, there's no way for us to share them here in soompi. :)

Meu Meu sifu is quite peculiar, huh? She watches the ending first before deciding on whether she should watch the rest of Ireland. :lol: The beginning of Episode 1 is highly recommended too, because Binnie looks so adorable in it~! :wub: