Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

poem i need ur help.. :D Can u help to translate the below pic..I'm curious to know :) TIA :D

À̻Û_ÄÅÈ갰´Ù.jpg

source:samsoon gallery

Sorry Greentea dear. My korean is too limited, despite the few short words and spelled in korean slang, i couldnt understand it. To me, it sounds like, Sunah: Dear, look this way, HB: Yeah, all the men keeps looking only at you. Thats probably my imagination. :lol:

Hi All HuynBinERS,

Would someone please kindly translate the news.

Thanks in advance!

현빈·손예진, '칠월칠석' 데이트하고 싶은 연예인 1위

2006-08-28 posted by Louis at iyejin.com

200608281847351110_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 장서윤 기자] 탤런트 현빈(24)과 손예진(24)이 칠월 칠석날 가장 데이트하고 싶은 남녀 연예인 1위로 각각 선정됐다.

연애 관련 인터넷 커뮤니티 '더토크'는 오는 30일 칠월 칠석(음력 7월 7일)을 맞아 남녀(남:1872명, 여:1324명) 네티즌을 대상으로 '칠석날 데이트 하고픈 연예인'에 대해 인터넷 투표를 한 결과 현빈(34%)과 손예진(31%)이 가장 높은 지지를 받았다고 28일 밝혔다.

현빈은 'MBC 드라마 '내이름은 김삼순' 속 캐릭터처럼 여자에게 일편단심일 것 같아서', 손예진은 '귀엽고 깜찍한 이미지라 끌린다'는 이유로 네티즌들은 이들 두 배우를 '데이트 0순위'로 꼽았다.

한편, 남자 2위는 탤런트 송일국(26.9%), 3위는 가수 비(20.8%)가 차지했으며 여자는 이나영(25%)과 윤은혜(20%)가 각각 2,3위를 기록했다.

['가장 데이트하고 싶은 연예인 1위'로 선정된 탤런트 현빈(왼쪽)과 손예진(오른쪽). 사진=마이데일리 사진DB]

(장서윤 기자 ciel@mydaily.co.kr)

This is a poll result about 'Which celebrity u want to date most on July 7th '.

Is there any special events for Koreans on July 7th? :huh:

Anyway, voted by 1872 male and 1324 netizens, Binnie tops the male poll for with 34% followed by Song Il Gook 26.9%, Rain 20.8%. Son Ye Jin tops the female poll with 31% followed by Lee Nayoung 25% and Yun Eun Hye 20%.

Hi sandydrydc, welcome to the thread. :)

Thanks to Greentea for giving a brief translation from the Chinese article.

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=6312

The article basically says that there was an online poll asking the netizens who they want to date during "Qi Xi" [Chinese Valentine] (I'm not sure if this also applies for other Asian countries). The majority of the males (31%) chose Son Ye Jin, and the majority of the females (34%) chose Hyun Bin. :D

Edit: Sue beat me, thanks for the translation~! :D

Guest mookie

This is a poll result about 'Which celebrity u want to date most on July 7th '. Is there any special events for Koreans on July 7th? :huh:

Anyway, voted by 1872 male and 1324 netizens, HB tops the male poll for with 34% followed by Song Il Gook 26.9%, Rain 20.8%. Son Ye Jin tops the female poll with 31% followed by Lee Nayoung 25% and Yun Eun Hye 20%.

maybe it's like the chinese holiday for lunar 7th of July...I think it's to celebrate lovers or true love where in a legend a cow herder falls for a girl who weaves clothe or sth and fate tore them apart and they can only see each other once a yr on 7th of July....correct me if I'm wrong hehe :blush:

maybe it's like the chinese holiday for lunar 7th of July...I think it's to celebrate lovers or true love where in a legend a cow herder falls for a girl who weaves clothe or sth and fate tore them apart and they can only see each other once a yr on 7th of July....correct me if I'm wrong hehe :blush:

Thanks for the info Ann,Greentea and Mookie. Now i know whats July 7th.

i think sometimes korean culture is similar to chinese. So Binnie is the cow herder most woman fantasize about... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't be around until next monday, will miss u gals and Binnie. :blush:

Guest Greentea

poem, thx for ur translation again..huh..korean words i'm already very headache, still have korean slang *faint x 2 :ph34r:

Take care of urself..domannayo(pai seh if i write wrongly) on next week :lol:

Miss seeing these cute PB toys

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/hyunbin...gaji_060430.gif

Credits on pix

Thanks to hyunbin gallery

Aww Sue, we'll be missing you too until then.

I missed these finger stuff toys..I know a person who have it <_<

Yup you got it all right there, mookie-ssi! this Chinese Valentine's Day falls on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month. It's based on the forbidden love story of how the fairy weaver girl and the mortal cow herder can only reunite on this one day of the year, by crossing a bridge made out by flying magpies.

Speaking of which, in fact, TODAY is the 2nd Chinese V day of the year, as we have 2 7th months on the lunar calander this year.

HAPPY CHINESE VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!!!

Thanks for the info Ann,Greentea and Mookie. Now i know whats July 7th.

i think sometimes korean culture is similar to chinese. So Binnie is the cow herder most woman fantasize about... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't be around until next monday, will miss u gals and Binnie. :blush:

Awwww where are u going poem-ssi???

I'm sooooo sick of my job here, can u bring me along??? :w00t:

poem, thx for ur translation again..huh..korean words i'm already very headache, still have korean slang *faint x 2 :ph34r:

Take care of urself..domannayo(pai seh if i write wrongly) on next week :lol:

I missed these finger stuff toys..I know a person who have it <_<

:lol::lol:greentea-ssi, I only have ONE out of the many!

Bet you're talking about those korean fans who must have garnered the whole collections there! :angry:

Guest ellabel

I'm in a posting frenzy today, trying to get over the disappointment of not seeing him at the SDA award ceremony :(

Calm down Meu chingu.... :D

I was disappointed too that Binnie din accompany Sun ah at the awards nite.

He chose 2 hot namjas instead of one foxy lady.

If only he know what he missed for not being with KSA. :P:lol:

Thank you Greentea for the best pics of binnie fr conus...every single frame is just drop dead gorgeously hott!! just staring at this pic ..I 'forgive' him for not goin to the awards...he can do no wrong just with his single dimple.

I was wishfully thinking that if he has time to go to the movie screening with JDG he may be able to go....but then looking at KSA ...soooo sexy!! I bet if he was there his jaws will be dropped to the floor the whole time and with a nose bleed and going gagagagagaga :w00t:

mookie, maybe Binnie is already regretting not going there after he saw KSA's sexy, gorgeous pix. His loss is Jerry Yan's gain. ;)

But, u r right, just one "forgive me" smile with that dimple will do the trick to us Binnie loonies. :rolleyes::lol:

Guest mookie

Speaking of which, in fact, TODAY is the 2nd Chinese V day of the year, as we have 2 7th months on the lunar calander this year.

HAPPY CHINESE VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!!!

o Happy Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Asian VDay to all binnie loonies~!! :wub::wub:

was talking to my granny just now and asked her about the Chinese Vday...hehe wish I listened to her more when I was young...but her food always distracts me during festivals.. :blush:

o it's a very heart warming story...I must say sounds better then Snow Queen (plz dont hit me .. :vicx: )

Long time ago, a poor boy having nothing but an old cattle was called Cowboy by people. One day, the cattle suddenly said to him, 'You are a good boy. If you want to get married, go to the brook and your wish will be realized.'

Cowboy did so, and after a short while, he saw 7 pretty fairies coming and taking a bath in the water. Fascinated by the youngest and also the most beautiful one, he took away her clothes in secret. :blink: . Cowboy appeared from behind a tree and asked her to marry him. He looked so sincere and handsome that she nodded. (I would too in half a heartbeat!!!) :wub::wub:

They lived a poor but happy life and two years later, they had a son and a daughter. But the Jade Emperor (the dominant god in heaven in Chinese folktales) heard it and was furious, for the fairy turned out to be the weaving girl who weave clouds and rainbows. Without her, the sky was dull, so the queen Wangmu forced her back. Cowboy took his children in two bamboo baskets and ran after her with the old cattle's help. Just then the Queen drew a line between them with her hairpin and it became the Milky Way. Pied magpies were moved by their cries and lots of them gathered and formed a bridge for the couple. And the Queen finally agreed their meeting on every July 7th. And they have met every yr ever since celebrating their everlasting love. :wub:

if this is set into a drama binnie will be a poor cowboy!!(I dont think he'll wear much clothing..)

Calm down Meu chingu.... :D

I was disappointed too that Binnie din accompany Sun ah at the awards nite.

He chose 2 hot namjas instead of one foxy lady.

If only he know what he missed for not being with KSA. :P:lol:

E Chingu dearie~~~

Meu was not happy yesterday, AT ALL! :angry:

*sign* I think they may have secretly made a pact: never to be seen within 10 feet radius of each other in the public eyes to arouse any further suspicion (as if this will work! <_< )... :(

Yup, and look what our man has missed out (to the benefit of Jerry Yan, Binnie better keep a tighter rein on Suna now, this lady is now every man's fantasy after yesterday <_<:sweatingbullets: )!

I rest my case... :vicx:

Wow, chingu, ur namja is blowing wet kisses to ur face, nonstop! :blush:

Though you sounded alright to me, but seriously ARE U OK THERE???

I mean, u're not throwing a fit on the floor are u? :o

Guest Greentea

Meu Meu sifu, I changed my mind about Binnie not attending the SDA after seeing these caps. :mellow:

Mnet - Binnie attending a movie premiere (08-30-06)

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8385/06...baf30041jw7.jpg

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2153/27...00213346zn4.jpg

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6452/27...00213513ny6.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

:huh: Why he looks so serious again? Maybe his mind is thinking, since he not accompany suna to SDA, who going to take care of her..and help her to lift her long dress :lol:

:o what he saw? yet so happy :blink:

27CATV2006_08_30PM05h33m39s.avi_000257357.jpg

:wacko: his rival

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kimsams...B0%B0%B4%D9.jpg

source: hb gallery

Meu Meu sifu, I changed my mind about Binnie not attending the SDA after seeing these caps. :mellow:

Baby, dun be sad, think nobody will be more distraughted than him for that reason, really, it's his loss, not ours... and it shows... just look at his look... :(

Forgive this poor man :tears:

SeReNiTy: Binnie, u look so unkempt than even Janggie is looking away! <_<

27CATV2006_08_30PM05h33m39s.avi_000301901.jpg

:lol:

source: hyunbin gallery

Guest sandrydc

Sorry Greentea dear. My korean is too limited, despite the few short words and spelled in korean slang, i couldnt understand it. To me, it sounds like, Sunah: Dear, look this way, HB: Yeah, all the men keeps looking only at you. Thats probably my imagination. :lol:

This is a poll result about 'Which celebrity u want to date most on July 7th '.

Is there any special events for Koreans on July 7th? :huh:

Anyway, voted by 1872 male and 1324 netizens, Binnie tops the male poll for with 34% followed by Song Il Gook 26.9%, Rain 20.8%. Son Ye Jin tops the female poll with 31% followed by Lee Nayoung 25% and Yun Eun Hye 20%.

Hi sandydrydc, welcome to the thread. :)

Thanks to Greentea for giving a brief translation from the Chinese article.

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=6312

The article basically says that there was an online poll asking the netizens who they want to date during "Qi Xi" [Chinese Valentine] (I'm not sure if this also applies for other Asian countries). The majority of the males (31%) chose Son Ye Jin, and the majority of the females (34%) chose Hyun Bin. :D

Edit: Sue beat me, thanks for the translation~! :D

Thanks to SeReNiTy & Greentea for the translation.

I hope that our Jinni will get paired up with your Binni in the near future.

Guest Greentea

^ suzie , thx for sharing the clip..:D

This movie is starring by Bin's pal MC Mong....I also dunno what is the title of the movie :lol: