Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Thanks poem -ssi! About time to replace my mnikss screensaver with this one :D

0825zz5.jpg

source:samsoon gallery

OMO i love this one Greentea -ssi! I have this thing for him in all black! I remember i almost melted (still does!) when i saw him in black shirt & black pants in the mnikss scene where he took out the garbage behind samsoon on the restaurant cleaning day! :wub:

ss10sh9.jpg

ss11zf6.jpg

yy46cv9.jpg

taken from hyunbin01.com

OMG...someone please translate this cute "conversation"~! Thanks in advance~! :lol:

1156518944_Untitled_1.gif

Source: samsoon gallery

Yup yup translation please! I bet this is gonna be another hilarious one :w00t:

Guest cojung

Wo wo wo I wish Samsoon and Samshik can add our msn add then we can chit chat. Anyway, how come I know Korean :sweatingbullets: Please please translate :D

Guest lavender*sshi

old pic

2006080710255569771_1_rosemari213.jpg

source:hyunbin gallery

Oh I always love this pic of him! ^_^

OMG...someone please translate this cute "conversation"~! Thanks in advance~! :lol:

1156518944_Untitled_1.gif

Source: samsoon gallery

Uh-oh! Yeah.. Can please someone translate d conversation? HAhaha! I wanna know too! :D

Thanks poem -ssi! About time to replace my mnikss screensaver with this one :D

OMO i love this one Greentea -ssi! I have this thing for him in all black! I remember i almost melted (still does!) when i saw him in black shirt & black pants in the mnikss scene where he took out the garbage behind samsoon on the restaurant cleaning day! :wub:

ss10sh9.jpg

ss11zf6.jpg

yy46cv9.jpg

taken from hyunbin01.com

Wooot! He's soooo handsome! :D

Wo wo wo I wish Samsoon and Samshik can add our msn add then we can chit chat. Anyway, how come I know Korean :sweatingbullets: Please please translate :D

No worries cojung dear! I've explored a few options to overcome our handicap in the korean language for effective msn conversations with Binnie (& Sun Ah). :lol:

1. Sun Ah as translator

Sun Ah is proficient in English, so we can engage her service in a 3-way convo with Binnie. But then again, I dun think any girlfriend could tolerate her beau to be seduced right under her nose, let alone being the messenger for that purpose! :fury: OK, so this option is out... :(

2. poem -ssi as translator

Again a multi-user chat session. WAIT! Since poem -ssi shares the same interest in Binnie as us, I doubt she would do an honest translation job for us and NOT want to save Binnie for herself! <_< Ahem, although I think poem dearie is too sweet-natured to do any malice, :sweatingbullets: I guess it's better to be safe than sorry... :unsure:

3. no translator!

Now this is our safest bet! A direct approach in our profession of love in this 1-on-1 msn chat. :w00t: Use an abundance of msn emoticons! Aren't they invented for this anyway! For example:

3637pd0.giflove1rl6.giflove7lmtx8.giflovetz4.gif

Now I'm sure he'll get our message this time! ;)

Binnie & Kim Min Jung in Ireland. Binnie is obviously too tall for the petite-sized Kim...

1156604766_supple_01.avi_003066032.jpg

Looks like another candid shot, No idea when it was taken.

b5f0c4ab031tl1.jpg

* edit: Oops sorry folks, Master SeReNiTy corrected that this pic above is not of Binnie, rather is her other hunk Lee Min Ki . No idea why it was posted in Binnie gallery, I did not identify that poster there. Wait a minute! Ann , were you the one who posted originally at Hyungal? <_<:lol:

source: hyunbin gallery

Guest vondunker

I like HyunBin alot in MNIKSS. I love his expression. Esp when he stare or look at Sam Soon (Kim Sun Ah).

I thought he did a good job in A Millionaire's First Love as well, except that the movie is abit too long and dull.

Guest mookie

No worries cojung dear! I've explored a few options to overcome our handicap in the korean language for effective msn conversations with Binnie (& Sun Ah). :lol:

1. Sun Ah as translator

Sun Ah is proficient in English, so we can engage her service in a 3-way convo with Binnie. But then again, I dun think any girlfriend could tolerate her beau to be seduced right under her nose, let alone being the messenger for that purpose! :fury: OK, so this option is out... :(

2. poem -ssi as translator

Again a multi-user chat session. WAIT! Since poem -ssi shares the same interest in Binnie as us, I doubt she would do an honest translation job for us and NOT want to save Binnie for herself! <_< Ahem, although I think poem dearie is too sweet-natured to do any malice, :sweatingbullets: I guess it's better to be safe than sorry... :unsure:

3. no translator!

Now this is our safest bet! A direct approach in our profession of love in this 1-on-1 msn chat. :w00t: Use an abundance of msn emoticons! Aren't they invented for this anyway! For example:

3637pd0.giflove1rl6.giflove7lmtx8.giflovetz4.gif

Now I'm sure he'll get our message this time! ;)

LMAO you're soooooo funny Meukowz..but yeah better be safe than sorry...now u've given us all binnie lovers ideas with your emoticons!!!

just to give u an extra push in your love message to binnie I think this is I love you in korean 사랑한다...I'm not sure...I think binnie will give u extra credits on top of your lovely emoticons.

사랑한다 binnie!! :wub:

Meukowz sifu, I see that you've been working hard last night by providing more Binnie pix of us fans. Komawayo~!

Looks like another candid shot, No idea when it was taken.

b5f0c4ab031tl1.jpg

source: hyunbin gallery

However, I have to clarify one thing about this picture. This young chap is Lee Min Ki not Binnie, though I don't mind seeing his picture here. :blush: I hope that one day Binnie and Lee Min Ki will have some sort of a project together~! :w00t:

115660911925252525c725252525c325252525b625252525f3252je1.jpg

Credits on pix

Thanks to hyunbin gallery

Meukowz sifu, I see that you've been working hard last night by providing more Binnie pix of us fans. Komawayo~!

However, I have to clarify one thing about this picture. This young chap is Lee Min Ki not Binnie, though I don't mind seeing his picture here. :blush: I hope that one day Binnie and Lee Min Ki will have some sort of a project together~! :w00t:

Baby I must have been too sleepy! :lol: How could I have made such a grave mistake! :sweatingbullets: Think my aged body is telling me late nite/early morning posting should better be left a thing of the past for me... :tears:

Woa greentea -ssi, Binnie is just oozing with irresistable metrosexual appeal here! 3637pd0.gif

Ok, I'm gonna steal this one from mookie -ssi if what she claimed is true (I have my doubt too u know mookie -ssi ;):lol: ). Binnie 사랑한다 :blush: :w00t::wub:

Look how he did wonder with the torn scarf here! Despite its sorry state, I never knew it could still prove useful apart from being tied on my luggage for easy identification on the luggage belt! :lol: But then again, I'll prolly look like a beggar if it's on me... :(

1156652776_3.JPG

source: samsoon gallery

Thanks to SAMSHIK who posted at # 9292 about Hyun Bin appearing in the magazine Korea Max, Vol 4, apparently it will arrived by 1st September and all Singapore fans will only get to see at Kino-Ngee Ann City Orchard branch. It's only carry this range of japanese Magazine at this branch, do look out for it!

Manage to order my copy and will collect it from Bugis Junction branch, the staff at Kino are very helpful and efficient too!