Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest ellabel

Wah!!!! :w00t: Sooo many cute pix of Binnie.

But, i think he needs a haircut.. those hair are all over his handsome face. <_<

Thanks to all who shared them esp. to Greentea, Serenity and Azura. :D

^^ HB's so cute. In that MNet wide clip (caps posted above), one of the questions he is asked is, "Is there a celebrity who you'd want to make bread with?" And his answer? "Yes, there is. That person who used to make bread before." (of course, he's referring to Samsoonieeeeeeeeeeee!) :P

Up to now, Binnie has not forgotten KSA :rolleyes: ..... I always said that PB CF wud be better if KSA is with Binnie. ;)

Guest jeamos

poem :sweatingbullets: I reload the Paris Baguette Press Con Mnet clip

:lol: is it the host saying binnie represent korea face(ol gool)?

Any idea what is Mnet and KBS interview talking abt? :) TIA

Hi jeamos i reload the clip :)KBS PB clip

Say hi everybody na ka.

I'm thai's fan, i inlove binnie at SaM ShiK charactor.

Khob khun mak = Million thanks 4 Greentea about yr reload 2 clips.

Sorry for my poor english but i well love him lar.

Guest p_ballereena

Wow thanks p_bal for ur translation on this part! :D

Then did the presenter follow on the lead and ask WHO exactly is the celeb?! :w00t:

No, the captions took care of that (I think they said, "That person= Samsoon"). :lol:

Guest cojung

Oh!! Sleepy Binnie is darn cute. I would love to see full clip. D/l on process, thanks for sharing.

Lovely Bin wanna bake cake for Noonie :D How sweet he is, Envy KSA :blush: Again thanks for translation, you've made Binnie loonies day :lol:

Sawadee ka' Jeamos :D

o plz dont stop meukowz!!! dont let this be the last!!!! nobody here can get enough of binnie!! staring at him get me thro the day ( and dreamin of him thro the nite...gegegege)

though I fear it but I have a feeling he's goin to have long hair in the new drama...his character seems to be very poor and down maybe no money for haircuts and gels...needs to fit his character and downplay his prettiness like KSS gaining wt for Samsoon!

U make me laugh mookie! :lol: no money for haircuts and gels... :lol:

Please please at least gel up his hair, he cun even see his opponent approaching if letting loose of all those hairs! I dun wanna see him all battered and bruised... but I think we'll prolly see lotsa scenes like that... :(:tears:

Say hi everybody na ka.

I'm thai's fan, i inlove binnie at SaM ShiK charactor.

Khob khun mak = Million thanks 4 Greentea about yr reload 2 clips.

Sorry for my poor english but i well love him lar.

Hi jeamos! I believe noone is a professor in english language here (or ella chingu may be one? ;) ) so dun worry, we understand u perfectly!

No, the captions took care of that (I think they said, "That person= Samsoon"). :lol:

:lol: and I thot we're the only dreamy bunch here! Seems like even the korean media is taking it well when it comes to this lovely couple! :w00t:

Huge wave to cojung-ssi! HiHi!

Guest cojung

p_ballereena thx for the translation :) That's so sweet :blush: If sunbin endorse Paris baguette together, it will be great :D

Funny PS pic :lol:

131311.jpg

source:samsoon gallery

Greentea ssi...this PS look so funny. Would anyone share what's going on there? Bin dreamt about Noonie during baking practice? :lol:

Meukowz ssi....~Wave back~...Your cap super cute, thanks.

Guest p_ballereena

Would anyone share what's going on there? Bin dreamt about Noonie during baking practice? :lol:

What a koinkidink...I was just in the midst of translating it...just wait a few... :)

Here it is...

hbsschefni4.jpg

:wub:

Re_caspi.jpg

source: samsoon/hyunbin gallery

Luurrrve this picture! :wub::wub::wub:

poem :sweatingbullets: I reload the Paris Baguette Press Con Mnet clip

:lol: is it the host saying binnie represent korea face(ol gool)?

Any idea what is Mnet and KBS interview talking abt? :) TIA

Hi jeamos i reload the clip :)KBS PB clip

Wow, what an eyeful of Binnie this morning! :w00t: Thanks for reuploading the clip Greentea! Also to Ann and Junsho.

He looks so cute in it based on the screen caps~ Thanks to you and meukows for all the lovely caps!

Thanks p_bal for the mnet translation!

I couldn't get much out of the KBS clip, i prefer MBC Section to KBS because they provide more caption as i couldnt listen well. :( and the background commentator voice was talking while Binnie answered something :angry:

Anyway, here is a little of what I caught in the KBS interview,

She asked what has he been doing lately, and he mentioned bout taking rest and exercising. Then she thinks his body looks good and HB says "Really?" and covers his chest shyly.. :lol:

next part, while interviewer was holding the camera herself and HB asked, "now you are even personally holding the camera"? Interviewer: Yes, do i look matching(/good) with it?, HB: Yes, it matches u well.

Don't know bout next question, :unsure: then HB asked: What's your height? Interviewer: O..that is a good question.. 180cm. HB (shocked): 180.. even with your shoe taken off? Then interviewer showed her low heel sandal. and HB still looked quite stunned. :lol:

At the table, she asked, "at that time (MNIKSS), you were a president of the bakery?" HB: President of a restaurant.. then he joked something..maybe he pretended to be a president. :huh:

Later on the interviewer ask how HB manages his skin. HB says in previous time his skin wasn't that good

and he didnt use skin care or lotion, but now he uses it. Interviewer asked, how bout beard management, Hb replied something i couldnt understand at all.. :wacko: then they looked at the camera man's beard and HB says "its looks cool".

Then they showed an old KBS segment during his MNIKSS popularity. HB says he still remember that and he was really surprised while watching that segment because there was so many people... he was really shocked..something like that.

In the end of the interview, he say please wait a little while more for his upcoming work and take care in the hot weather. Phew.. ok, thats all.. feel free to correct me if im wrong. :lol:

Guest theLEGEND

jc_freakz, are you from the states? :D I also saw the Verizon Chocolate commercial and I have to say that the original design looks better than the U.S. version. :phew:

Yes, I'm from the states :P

Gaahh.. I wish I know what are they talking about :(

:wub:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/hyunbin/Re_caspi.jpg%7Boption%7D

source: samsoon/hyunbin gallery

:w00t: Thanks for the pic Greentea. He looks so dashing! I <3 him! :wub:

What a koinkidink...I was just in the midst of translating it...just wait a few... :)

Here it is...

%7Boption%7Dhbsschefni4.jpg%7Boption%7D

Thanks for the translation p_ballereena! You made my day! :)

Wow, what an eyeful of Binnie this morning! :w00t: Thanks for reuploading the clip Greentea! Also to Ann and Junsho.

He looks so cute in it based on the screen caps~ Thanks to you and meukows for all the lovely caps!

I couldn't get much out of the KBS clip, i prefer MBC Section to KBS because they provide more caption as i couldnt listen well. :( and the background commentator voice was talking while Binnie answered something :angry:

She asked what has he been doing lately, and he mentioned bout taking rest and exercising. Then she thinks his body looks good and HB says "Really?" and covers his chest shyly.. :lol:

THANK YOU POEM dearie! :D

So sorry to trouble u despite ur bz work schedule, hope ur client or boss wouldn't give u a hard time for stealing some time off for this translation! ;)

Trust me, I know how hard it is to translate, simply becoz I dunno how to! :lol:

Thanks poem! You're a peach!

Guest jeamos

U make me laugh mookie! :lol: no money for haircuts and gels... :lol:

Please please at least gel up his hair, he cun even see his opponent approaching if letting loose of all those hairs! I dun wanna see him all battered and bruised... but I think we'll prolly see lotsa scenes like that... :(:tears:

Hi jeamos! I believe noone is a professor in english language here (or ella chingu may be one? ;) ) so dun worry, we understand u perfectly!

:lol: and I thot we're the only dreamy bunch here! Seems like even the korean media is taking it well when it comes to this lovely couple! :w00t:

Huge wave to cojung-ssi! HiHi!

I c ka, don’t worry about language cos’ we're chating by :blush: binnie’s language that's right?

I always come here to see pix n d/l clip lar but sometime not chat with all, sorry na ka :sweatingbullets:

1156226139_Äڽº¸ð9.jpg

Guest ellabel

What a koinkidink...I was just in the midst of translating it...just wait a few...

Here it is...

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7540/hbsschefni4.jpg

Luurrrve this picture! :wub::wub::wub:

Hahaha!! The captions are very apt...... thanks, p_ball for the translations.

Wow, what an eyeful of Binnie this morning! Thanks for reuploading the clip Greentea! Also to Ann and Junsho.

I couldn't get much out of the KBS clip, i prefer MBC Section to KBS because they provide more caption as i couldnt listen well. and the background commentator voice was talking while Binnie answered something

She asked what has he been doing lately, and he mentioned bout taking rest and exercising. Then she thinks his body looks good and HB says "Really?" and covers his chest shyly..

next part, while interviewer was holding the camera herself and HB asked, "now you are even personally holding the camera"? Interviewer: Yes, do i look matching(/good) with it?, HB: Yes, it matches u well.

Don't know bout next question, :unsure: then HB asked: What's your height? Interviewer: O..that is a good question.. 180cm. HB (shocked): 180.. even with your shoe taken off? Then interviewer showed her low heel sandal. and HB still looked quite stunned.

At the table, she asked, "at that time (MNIKSS), you were a president of the bakery?" HB: President of a restaurant.. then he joked something..maybe he pretended to be a president.

Later on the interviewer ask how HB manages his skin. HB says in previous time his skin wasn't that good

and he didnt use skin care or lotion, but now he uses it. Interviewer asked, how bout beard management, Hb replied something i couldnt understand at all.. then they looked at the camera man's beard and HB says "its looks cool".

Then they showed an old KBS segment during his MNIKSS popularity. HB says he still remember that and he was really surprised while watching that segment because there was so many people... he was really shocked..something like that.

In the end of the interview, he say please wait a little while more for his upcoming work and take care in the hot weather. Phew.. ok, thats all.. feel free to correct me if im wrong.

Thanks a lot poem for the eng. translation of Binnie's KBS interview.

Looks like Binnie is familiar with the intereviewer. They laughed a lot.