Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

OMG! Came back after a day and suddenly I'm just so overwhelmed with Binnie goodies! :w00t:

Thanks everyone on the updates on his upcoming drama and all those wonderful pics & caps from caspi conus! :wub:

:lol: this girl already looked very much in love with binnie in the pics, I dunno how she's gonna control her emotions if casting alongside with Binnie! Well then again, should be easy for her, she doesn't need to act at all! :w00t:

hello it's mY 1sT tiMe to Post HeRe!

:blush: HYuN BiN iS fReAkin GoRgeOus!! Esp In ThaT CataLoguE pic whErE He is hOlding A caMeRa!! soo kyooot!!

Am still on a binnie high now...

Thot i'll give this thread a last visit before i wrap up work and head back home :)

I'm sure nobody would mind relooking at these lovely binnie cyon caps... tell me if u do mind... but too bad i will post them anyway :lol:

Ok, greentea ssi & SeReNiTy sifu, as promised, here goes... ;)

b3aab3aab3aab3aab5b51an7.jpg

source: samsoon gallery

Guest Greentea

OMG! Came back after a day and suddenly I'm just so overwhelmed with Binnie goodies! :w00t:

Thanks everyone on the updates on his upcoming drama and all those wonderful pics & caps from caspi conus! :wub:

:lol: this girl already looked very much in love with binnie in the pics, I dunno how she's gonna control her emotions if casting alongside with Binnie! Well then again, should be easy for her, she doesn't need to act at all! :w00t:

meukowz ssi :lol: Hope she can control her emotion during acting with bin :phew: Since bin is her idol <_<

Wow.. Channel U cencored Binnie's bathing part? Normally, I never watched any drama on Chan U, I always go for Channel 8. Btw, what time is MNIKSS being aired? I have to ask my friend to watch it and spread the SunBin madness :P

How coincidence? MNIKSS is being aired in Singapore and in the States too! :)

At 10pm....

what abt ella? she's into naked namja too?? :w00t:

anyway...gonna go now cos Sam Soon and Samshik is coming soon!!!! :)

Meukowz chingu, i did miss your postings... like you am busy too but still find time to make lightning posts before the boss sees me... Hahaha!!

Were u shocked with Azura's avvie... i told her to keep my Jin's soft plump lovely bu++ hidden or i will sue... Joke!!! :w00t:

Azura chingu... you shock my other chingu with your $exy avvie... You have 5 nakid namjas above your 5 hearts while i only have 1 Prisoner of love above mine. ;)

Nah!! I dont expose my nakid namjas coz i dont want others to see their hidden treasures. :rolleyes::lol:

Aigoo!!! Your not content with your 5 nakid Shinhwa boys and stiill u want to see my nakid Binnie beybie in national tv.

Looks like the SG gals are having a rewind of MNIKSS on tv. enjoy!!!

Greentea-ssi, i have a version with the same line... coming from her legs... the other one is from the tummy.

:lol: such a joy to watch u gals fighting over "Jin's soft plump lovely bu++ " :w00t:

Honestly, I have no idea which 'pair' belongs to which member of shinhwa there! :sweatingbullets:

All I see is a sea of soft, succulent juicy peaches :w00t::w00t: YUM YUM :w00t:

Guest e.rigby

dscn01002525282407252529ey2.jpg

source: hyunbin gallery

wow! my 2 favorite men together! the new pics of hyun bin in the catalog is luvly! thanks for the pics!

Guest maisara

hello everyone here ~ waving ~

its my first time posting here in Hyun Bin thread, ive been a regular lurker though :D

its good to see all his latest pics and news here, keep it coming guys!

btw, can i ask something, where can i find Hyun Bin avatar?

is there any particular site or pages? thanks in advance :)

Guest lavender*sshi

Wow! All handsome in his pics! Is that her latest?! Thanks for sharing greentea! Love him! He's soooo darn handsome! ^_^

hello everyone here ~ waving ~

its my first time posting here in Hyun Bin thread, ive been a regular lurker though :D

its good to see all his latest pics and news here, keep it coming guys!

btw, can i ask something, where can i find Hyun Bin avatar?

is there any particular site or pages? thanks in advance :)

Hi Maisara!

On behalf of the threadmistress SeReNiTy sifu, who's taking a break from posting today, welcome to the thread! :)

Do u mean particular sites for Binnie's avartars? Not that I know of...

But there's some good sites for lotsa doses of Binnie goodness though:

www.hyunbin.joa.cc

www.hyunbin30.com

:)

4e477209fe6fedaf2fddd466.jpg

credit: baidu & hyunbin gallery