Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest kobsk89

may be the chemistry between him and YH is not strong as him and KSA. And the feeling bt HB and YH is very slight or not enough to make us hook

I agree with you. I got hooked up with HB and KSA chemistry more. Gosh I miss that drama.

Guest minamijaa

I wish Binnie is in the UK! I want to see him... :lol: It would be a dream comes true if I bump into him on the street. Btw, has anyone know whether Binnie is a football fan? Sorry if the question had been asked, dun have time to backlog..hehe.

Guest Azura

1149036900_1138245396_ssagaji_dc.jpg

credit ssagaji/hyunbin gallery

I wish Binnie is in the UK! I want to see him... :lol: It would be a dream comes true if I bump into him on the street. Btw, has anyone know whether Binnie is a football fan? Sorry if the question had been asked, dun have time to backlog..hehe.

no idea but i think i've seen some pix of him playing football wif friends.... :D

Guest poem

Morning Girls!

Quiet here isnt it? While HB is on a trip.

Anyway, here's a CarribeanBay Signature Event photo from Hyunbin Gallery.

They're taken in Summer 2005.

CB.jpg

I can't post all 88 of them, so pls download the zipped up version from -> Samshiki's Clubbox. :w00t:

source: hyunbin.joa.cc

Good day Poem!

Yup, it's been so quiet around in this thread.

Gotta look at some old pics of him to quench my thirst!

I can just imagine how exorbitant the hotel rates are!

meukowz chingu, before u left you shud have checked Binnie's sked.

Wouldnt it be great if u just bump into him at one of the tourist spots there? I guess that wud definitely make you stay longer and change mode into a stalker. I wonder who went with him in Europe and what he's gonna do there.

I love to eat bread but i love to eat.. I mean I love the endorser more.

Hehe luckily I went to the financial capital of Germany (Dusseldorf) so I didn't really feel the full brunt of the soccer fever that's affecting the rest of the nation (or shall I say the rest of Europe, or even the world!). :D Managed to save some out of my allowance for the rest of the trip. But alas, that was still not enough for me to hunt down the whole of Europe for his sight...

*sign*, life's full of regrets... :tears:

Strangely, somehow I develop a sudden interest in bread as well. :rolleyes:

Meukowz- sshi, what in Tom Cruise is too short for ur taste? Or is it that Tom Cruise, the man himself, is too short? Short or tall, I'd welcome running alongside him, especially race him to the altar, if that were possible! I've always nursed a crush on him since grade school and it always broke my heart everytime he married; now he's merely engaged but am afraid my heart is in for another thorough breaking!

I wonder though what that throat is for in so far as Binnie is concerned!

Uhm, what research?

EXCUSE MOI CHINGU! :o

My innocent eyes only see what's visible, that is, his overall height from head to toe!

SHORT? He didn't look short-tempered to me at all! ;)

And the throat, FYI, is to contain and swallow all my drools for Binnie! :blush: What were you thinking my dear! <_<

OMO, I see you've totally crossed over from the academic side to a much darker (erotic)one! :blush:

Dearie, do exercise more control there, I don't want to see my dearest chingu being charged one day for lewd and lascivious conduct! :tears::w00t:

Guest kneekey

kneekey, thanks for the list though have not seen most of what's in it! :P

haha..me too!! you dun like mfl?? awww. i <3 it!! i was bawling alot while watching it :tears:

20051209110835668823.jpg

Guest Azura

Hey guys just want to ask if Hyun Bin has a GF coz I read somewhere that she has... :blink:

hmm....not that i know of :rolleyes:

Guest theLEGEND

Hey guys just want to ask if Hyun Bin has a GF coz I read somewhere that she has... :blink:

all i know is that he used to have girlfriend.. but currently? i dont think so.. anyone?? SeReNiTy or maybe our HB shifus? :)

Guest jisung

EXCUSE MOI CHINGU!

My innocent eyes only see what's visible, that is, his overall height from head to toe!

SHORT? He didn't look short-tempered to me at all!

And the throat, FYI, is to contain and swallow all my drools for Binnie! :blush: What were you thinking my dear!

OMO, I see you've totally crossed over from the academic side to a much darker (erotic)one!

Dearie, do exercise more control there, I don't want to see my dearest chingu being charged one day for lewd and lascivious conduct! :tears::w00t:

:omeukowz-chingu-sshi, just what is going thru that mind of urs? I asked about the throat becoz i've been re-watching some MNIKSS epis. for the nth time and still cannot get enough of Samsoon endlessly yakking about anything and everything to Samshik! I just thought that'd be something u'd want to use that throat for! :phew: I know I would except that what I have to say to him is nowhere near as interesting as Samsoon's. Cases in point- when he was driving her home after her bicycle suffers a flat (tire) in his apartment and she nags him about the incident in the restroom, ie. how he got out of it, and he in turn asks what she did with Min Hyun Woo when she ordered him to leave first; he remained mum when she said it was none of his business, and then he says, "Let's just go in quiet," sounding a lot exasperated. :tongue2: And then after his break-up with Hee Jin and he fails to go to work, she worries about him and finds him slumped on the sofa, she says she suddenly felt sorry about the whole thing, Samshik gives her that look and she promises to shut up and feeds him porridge. :wub: In either instance, I should think those would be interesting things to put that throat into good use. :w00t:

But u're right too, I do have a dark side and uncannily enough, makes itsef manifest at night, under the cover of darkness, aside from the anonymity a nick provides. :ph34r:Chungmal bianeh if I offended ur sensibilities. Will exert more effort at exemplary behavior in future. :P

Guest Galchi

hmm....not that i know of :rolleyes:

all i know is that he used to have girlfriend.. but currently? i dont think so.. anyone?? SeReNiTy or maybe our HB shifus? :)

OK thanks for the info guys...nice to hear that he doesn't have any special someone right now. maybe they are referring to his ex-GF. :phew:

Guest jisung

haha..me too!! you dun like mfl?? awww. i <3 it!! i was bawling alot while watching it :tears:

Hi kneekey! I did like MFL; it too gave me a good cry, something I've been doing a lot of lately, funny enough! :unsure::P Aside from my bias for the lead stars- am totally enamored about the guy, and the girl I found endearing as the sister in Resurrection, I didn't have much expectation about it so was not at all disillusioned about it, although that doesn't sound like a fair thing to say, is it? Sounds like we're selling our Binnie short here, doesn't it? But it is indeed quite a task to even equal, much less surpass that palpable, effortless chemistry with SunA that I think has a lot to do with this gal(ie. SunA) too who seems able to draw the most affecting of emotions from her co-stars, so that one gets a sense of personal involvement or investment in the scene even being a mere viewer. But I do agree with ella too! His handlers have to be more discerning of his next projects; this guy does have a lot of potential at such a young age- still a lot of room for improvement, still a lot of openwide space to stretch his thespic wings. B)

:omeukowz-chingu-sshi, just what is going thru that mind of urs? I asked about the throat becoz i've been re-watching some MNIKSS epis. for the nth time and still cannot get enough of Samsoon endlessly yakking about anything and everything to Samshik! I just thought that'd be something u'd want to use that throat for! :phew: I know I would except that what I have to say to him is nowhere near as interesting as Samsoon's. Cases in point- when he was driving her home after her bicycle suffers a flat (tire) in his apartment and she nags him about the incident in the restroom, ie. how he got out of it, and he in turn asks what she did with Min Hyun Woo when she ordered him to leave first; he remained mum when she said it was none of his business, and then he says, "Let's just go in quiet," sounding a lot exasperated. :tongue2: And then after his break-up with Hee Jin and he fails to go to work, she worries about him and finds him slumped on the sofa, she says she suddenly felt sorry about the whole thing, Samshik gives her that look and she promises to shut up and feeds him porridge. :wub: In either instance, I should think those would be interesting things to put that throat into good use.

But u're right too, I do have a dark side and uncannily enough, makes itsef manifest at night, under the cover of darkness, aside from the anonymity a nick provides. Chungmal bianeh if I offended ur sensibilities. Will exert more effort at exemplary behavior in future.

:o OMG! Have I wronged my sweet little chingu here! How on earth could I have believed that those (perverted) thots could have come out of my innocent jisung's mind, when all you did was JUST lending thoughts from those memorable MNIKSS scenes! <_< Dearie, I felt so bad for not being able to redress your greivances... :tears:

Now u know what my throat is used to house for in this instance... for those unmouthable sneering and cynical laughters... still resonancing in my vocal cord ... ;):ph34r:

all i know is that he used to have girlfriend.. but currently? i dont think so.. anyone?? SeReNiTy or maybe our HB shifus?

My heart is still intact in 1 piece with its 4 chambers, so yea, I think Binnie is still available now! ;)