Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest samshiki

threads like this make me glad i kept soompi alive :D

thanks ladies!!! <3

ei soomp! :) glad to see u here... visiting hyunbin's thread...

200602032312172400_1.jpg

%B8%B6%C0%CC.jpg

%B8%B6%C0%CC1.jpg

at first glance, i thought "are they supposed to kiss" ??? hehhehe!

why did she have her eyes closed ???

200602032051011120_1.jpg

he just whispered something unto her... :P

1138997922_8798798789798987.jpg

1138980278_200602031901471003_1.jpg

1138980329_200602031929521003_1.jpg

source: hyunbin.joa.cc

Guest samshiki

Thanks Jo for the clip~! :D

OMO, did Hyun Bin say something in Mandarin or was I hearing things? :lol: Then there's this other voice that said something like "Ai Wo Ai Wo" (love me love me). Can someone confirm this? :sweatingbullets:

ai wo ai wo... u heard that right, ann... but isnt that a korean expression.. like "aishhh!" hehehe!

SSI_20050810115447_O.jpg

Guest luckycarrienew

i guess he like O.Juice huh??

Love his BLACK/WHITE dress code!

%BD%C3%BB%E7%C8%B815.jpg

1138968831_200602031929521003_1.jpg

Yep!!I agree~he really like Orange juice^^ :blush: :P

HIGH QUALITY PICS during the PRESCONF.

presconf_17.jpg

presconf_18.jpg

presconf_19.jpg

source: photodaily.co.kr

love this photoes^^ :blush: :P

Guest badhairday

Keep the pictures rolling....am loving it.

I have a question for all Hyun Bin fans... which actress do you want to see Hyun Bin work with in the future?

I would personally love to see Hyun Bin work with Chae Rim for something sweet and cute and with Choi Ji Woo for something more serious. I want Hyun Bin to develop as an actor and would like to see him tackle a lot of different roles. However, look wise, I think he'll match both Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee pretty well. Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing him with Kim Sun Ah again.

Keep the pictures rolling....am loving it.

I have a question for all Hyun Bin fans... which actress do you want to see Hyun Bin work with in the future?

I would personally love to see Hyun Bin work with Chae Rim for something sweet and cute and with Choi Ji Woo for something more serious. I want Hyun Bin to develop as an actor and would like to see him tackle a lot of different roles. However, look wise, I think he'll match both Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee pretty well. Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing him with Kim Sun Ah again.

Your suggestion is also good but I want him to act with Kim Tae Hee 'cuz I'm a big fan of KTH. I want to see a nice drama with her I don't mind comedies but I think he might want to do a drama now.

Guest gingerbread

KIM SUN AH :w00t: ... am still racking my brain how to petition for them to do another drama!!! :blink::wacko:

Would also like to see him work with someone his age ... like Han Ji Hye from Sweet 18. :D