Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

meukowz

ps: I'm saw alot of post in other chinese forum said tat hb gain weight :ph34r:I also think so but still very shuai ;)

Ha actually I think so too, especially evidenced in his appearance in the MBC drama awards, though I'm still in a state of denial. :D

There's even this horrible report in HK Oriental daily which wrote that he's face has grown so out of proportion that its hard to differentiate between fat or oedema! I absolutely loathe that report!But wat's with gaining a few lbs there, he's still as shuai as ever.

Thanks for the magazine scan pics meukowz!!

I love the pics they took of hyun bin in that one, sexy!!

I tried to register for the chinese forum, www.hyunbin01.com, but it says that it is not taking anymore registrations. Does anyone know other Chinese forums that is Hyun bin related? maybe some traditional chinese ones? since i can read trad. chinese easier.....^^;;;;

the reason i ask is cuz i wanna see if i can find more mag articles of Hyun bin in Chinese.....kekeke^^

Hi msjang!

I din know www.hyunbin01.com is not taking in new registrations! I think it's got a very comprehensive coverage of HB's news. :wub:

Luckily I managed to get on the boat! :phew:

Guest Greentea

Greentea^^Waving widely

Carrie, wave back~~ :D Eaten ur lunch?or still drinking hb's orange jucie :lol:

Ha actually I think so too, especially evidenced in his appearance in the MBC drama awards, though I'm still in a state of denial. :D

There's even this horrible report in HK Oriental daily which wrote that he's face has grown so out of proportion that its hard to differentiate between fat or oedema! I absolutely loathe that report!But wat's with gaining a few lbs there, he's still as shuai as ever.

meukowz, tat's bad :ph34r: ya lor, just a few lbs only..some says he going to follow samsoon's step :sweatingbullets:

Hi fennho, welcome to Hyun Bin's thread. :)

On the top of the page, find "My Controls" and click on it. You'll then see "Menu" on the left side of the page, find "Personal Profile", and you'll see the different settings. :)

You have to follow the avatar and signature rules and you can read all about them in this thread. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34171

hi serenity, thanks for the welcome. I briefly went thru the My Controls panel but realised that i have to type in URL link. Can i attach it from my files in my PC instead?

Still waiting for any ref to Hyun Bin's fan club...anyone knows?

Guest Greentea

hi serenity, thanks for the welcome. I briefly went thru the My Controls panel but realised that i have to type in URL link. Can i attach it from my files in my PC instead?

Still waiting for any ref to Hyun Bin's fan club...anyone knows?

fennho, :D

Hyunbin01in simplifed chinese (need register)

Hyun Bin China in simplifed chinese (need register)

Official hb korean fan club

http://cafe.daum.net/hbfan need daum account to login

Hi again fennho. :) You can upload a picture from your PC for the avatar. As for the signature, you will need to type in a link. You can always upload pictures onto http://www.imageshack.us for any signatures. :D

SMILE~! :w00t:

1139203773_060203223732_0002.jpg

Source: hyunbin.joa.cc

Guest babyhyunnie

1139202864_%B0%ED%C0%BA%BA%D0%B8%DE%C0%CC%C5%B71.jpg

hyunbin.joa.cc

thanks azura~ i love this photo!

i duno....

i just enjoy admiring shots of his side face....

a perfect-sculptured face :blush: