Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest hyunbinchina

20070326115835206e7_121455_0.jpg

hyunbinchina.com's translation

여러분 , 이것은 우리 현빈차이나닷컴의 더 정확한 번역입니다.^^

좋지 않은 번역은 나는 필요하지 않습니다 = =;

bin works so hard!!And we'll work harder following him!!

Annyeong, every binnie fans. how's everyone? Haven't been here for a while.^-^

Hihi, Mook. dear, How are you? Hope you got outside and savored the gorgeous weather over the weekend^0^

Thanks Junsho & sally dearies for the translation! Wow, our binnie had to run 15 km for that CF, but he did look very very sexy in the CF :wub:

bin.jpg

source: DC HB

Guest hyunbinchina

お茶広告モデル魅力対決

有名なハンサム スタイル ,チョン・ウソン,ヒョンビン,チュ・ジンモ,チ・ヒョンウがお茶広告モデルで先を争って,魅力競争を繰り広げている。

"サムシギ"ヒョンビンはウンヂン"ハヌルボリ" CFで失恋の痛みを切なるメロー演技に入れた。 離れていった初恋に向けた裂けるような心を主体できなくて狂ったように走っていく。

とめどなく走って彼女に対する渇望と喉の渇きが最高潮にする時"全身で涙を流したい。 それでこそ私の目で涙がかわくから"というコピーが流れる。

台詞はないが悲しみと渇望が交差するヒョンビンの表情と身振りを見ることだけでも自ずとのどが渇く。 ヒョンビンは走る場面のために撮影機間中ずっと一日15km以上全力疾走した。

映画"グラディエイト""トロイ"の撮影地だったマルタ共和国で広告をおして,古代と現代が入り乱れた夢幻的な雰囲気が引き立って見える。

広告業界では"初期遮音料広告がほっそりしていた女性トップスターを打ち出して"機能"を強調しながら似たい女性らの心理を狙ったとすれば最近では感性的な側面を攻略するために男性トップスターを大挙起用する傾向"と分析している。

FR:palam

翻译:宝妮@hyunbinchina.com

ryconbdddu.jpg

Guest dadadards

LOVE HIS DIMPLES...

LOVE HIS ADAMS APPLE...

LOVE HIS EYES...

LOVE HIS HAIR IN SNOWQUEEN AND MLKSS ( NO GEL )

A GORGEOUS MAN...

HE'S SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE... :sweatingbullets:

Annyeong dearies, it's been a while since I've posted in there~!!! Thanks to ALL who has been constantly updating this thread with news and goodies. *BIG HUGZ* :wub:

2005/08/05 MBC SectionTV My name iskimsamsoon kiss interview,chinese subbed.

download link :

AVI(86.5MB): http://down.clubbox.co.kr/delong/hsocc

RMVB http://down.clubbox.co.kr/delong/stocc

Hi fishrain, thanks for sharing the Chinese subbed clips.

Unfortunately, you're not allowed to post direct links to the CB because MBC clips are prohibited files on CB. You can post only the link to the box and that's it. Thank you.

The rules are as follows from the Resource forum.

TO ALL CB OWNERS: PLEASE DO NOT POST DIRECT LINKS TO SHOWS/DRAMAS/MUSIC IN YOUR SIGNATURES! THE RULE FOR NOT POSTING DIRECT LINKS TO PROHIBITED SHOWS/MOVIES/DRAMAS/MUSIC WILL APPLY TO YOUR SIGNATURES TOO! LINKS TO YOUR CLUBBOX AND OTHERS ARE FINE BUT NO DIRECT LINKS TO DOWNLOAD. THIS RULE DOES ALSO APPLY TO OTHER THREADS IN THE FORUM!

Resources Rules

1. Please do NOT post/request links to prohibited files on clubbox

THE BREAKING OF THIS PARTICULAR RULE WILL RESULT WITH AN INSTANT WARNING & IT APPLIES TO THE WHOLE FORUM INCLUDING YOUR SIGNATURE!

Guest mookie

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/e7/20070326/20070326115835206e7_121455_0.jpg

여러분 , 이것은 우리 현빈차이나닷컴의 ë” ì •확한 번역입니다.^^

좋지 않은 번역은 나는 필ìš”하지 않습니다 = =;

Annyeong dearies!!! I'm back!! miss most of u bunches!! :wub: :wub:

WOW!! :blink::blink: This really caught my attention as it's suddenly in Korean and in bold... :blink:

In light of some dearies in our friendly little binnie thread here being unfairly warned by moderator for convoing in chinese (couple characters is not convoin <_< ) though already hidden in spoiler mode. I think we, as a family, should be more diligent in abiding Soompi rules to prove in actions to the moderator(s) that we're civil rule-conscious fans here to set the record straighter than ever.

So I'll try to do my very very best to translate everything to english as Soompi is an english forum. I think all languages of binnie love should be allowed in our thread just with english translation as I've communicated with the moderator. of coz I'm nowhere near any professional translator, I doubt anyone of us here is, I'm just ok fluent in both chinese and english and we're all trying our very best to pitch in and share news and information on the artist we love. I must have made numerous grammar/translation/whatever mistakes everywhere that will make my elementary school teacher disown me, but as long as the info is communicated across, I think everybody has been cutting me and others some very understandable slack. I think we all welcome friendly corrections in translation, but...

this is what fishrain and Hyunbinchina posted in Korean and in BOLD right after dearjunsho and sally's translation attempt:

I'm quoting word for word:

여러분 , 이것은 우리 현빈차이나닷컴의 ë” ì •확한 번역입니다.^^

좋지 않은 번역은 나는 필ìš”하지 않습니다 = =;

and this is what's translated by online translator into Chinese:

"玄心的正確翻譯來了, 不好的翻译我們 不必要"

And this is my word for word translation into English: (I've never really done a word for word eng trans, but I'm being very serious and meticulous here and this is very simple chinese, so my english translation, I have confidence, is almost 99% accurate)

" The accurate translation by Hyunbinchina.com has arrived, we don't need lousy translation." ^^

And bear in mind this is posted right after dear junsho and Sally's dedicated translation, which in all fairness, I can understand very well, and dearest teatea and Meusis (how ar u sis, miss u much!! *bobo*) has done a marvelous job translating. :wub:

As binnie fans, we all know we came from all diff places,cultures and walks of lives. We should all adhere to basic courtesy. open-mindedness and respect for other fans.

Cockiness and being disrespectful is something binnie and everybody should despised.

Thanks for the goodies and translations by the way hyunbinchina ssi and fishrain ssi, I appreciated them with a grain of sand. I understand your translation as well as junsho and sally's! ;)

*wavewave Kaci and strawberrie!! nice to be back!! * :)

If the Korean characters don't show up, please view it in UNICODE. Thanks.

Hello dearies Greentea, chinah, kaci, and mookie.

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4937/cfco0.jpg

While I thank fishrain and hyunbinchina for sharing many Chinese translated articles, I can't help but feel offended after googling that Korean phrase using an online translator.

Thanks mookie dear for pointing it out and translating the phrase into English. I feel that it is very unfair to junsho and Sally who also had worked hard on providing the translations.

What's worse is fishrain had to type that line IN KOREAN in hopes that we Binnie fans won't understand what she's trying to say. You're wrong dear. There are many online translators and we'll always find out the gist of the contexts. If there are some mistakes in other people's translations, you can merely correct the mistake instead of telling the world IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE that their translations are lousy.

To look down on other people is not the best thing to do. This is an open forum for Binnie fans to share goodies and make friends, not for people to show off how good they are in terms of how fast they can translate articles or how good they are in different languages or how MORE accurate you are.

Also, fishrain had to type her forum name IN KOREAN 현빈차이나닷컴 (hyun bin cha ee na dat keom) instead of just simplying typing out hyunbinchina.com. Were you afraid that people will understand your message if you typed it in English? I might not understand Korean but I CAN read many of the characters.

As for hyunbinchina to quote fishrain, I have nothing else to say. Many fans also work hard for Hyun Bin and should also deserve the credits.

Afterall, this is an ENGLISH forum. If you have the resources to provide English translations, I don't understand why you need to post BOTH Chinese and English. But for this particular article, you only provided Chinese translations.

I don't want this thread to be warned again by a mod, so please follow the rules in soompi.

Thank you.