Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

hahaha dear teatea I'm just giving a ride, hehehe I'm not THAT crazy....but I'm soo goin to be in HIGH ALERT mode staring into like any tinted windows of cars passing by and so on hahaha, I mean if bin is like in a 1000 m radius of me, wish him luck coz no way he's goin to hide fr my sight, I've never seen any guy remotely half as tall and gorgeous and yummy as bin in my neck of the woods

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1256/vi...ge223ce4cx6.jpg

source: DC HB

mook dear, good luck to u :P maybe u can look ard shopping mall too :lol: I saw this title in hyungal again <_< 빈이 지금 미국에 있군하^^ Bini is in usa nw :unsure:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hyunb...6473&page=1

Guest hazeleyes0115

Annyeong guys! :wub: mookie,since Binnie is already there,i hope you'd have the chance to meet him! if i'd be in Cali,i'll do everything to have that chance! :wub:

DSC02887252846342529.jpg

1160974886_C7C1B8B0BDBAC7F6.jpg

samsoon gallery

no way binnie is in the usa, grrrr i need to go stalk him too -_- .. haha .. does anyone know exactly where he is in the usa ?

Thanks so much my dearies for all the DROOLING PIX~!!! *HUGZ* :w00t: Binnie just looks HOTTER AND HOTTER~!!! :wub:

hahaha dear teatea I'm just giving a ride, hehehe I'm not THAT crazy....but I'm soo goin to be in HIGH ALERT mode staring into like any tinted windows of cars passing by and so on hahaha, I mean if bin is like in a 1000 m radius of me, wish him luck coz no way he's goin to hide fr my sight, I've never seen any guy remotely half as tall and gorgeous and yummy as bin in my neck of the woods

Jan dear, which airport are you doing your stalking at?! If only my parents would let me drive around stalking for Binnie~!!! ARGGHH~!!

Hello maymay, welcome to Binnie's thread~! :D

Those new esquire pic are really sumthing. I am just totally loving his looks post MNIKSS.

agreed, im not going to lie, i really do like his post mnikss look like 923049234 times more, esp his snow queen look, it just works for him. haha i like his hair the way it is, some people want him to cut it back to his old mnikss length, but i find him more attractive with all this hair, its very sexy :) .. and it really doesnt matter what type of hair length he has, hes hyun bin, right ? .. but yeah i just wanted to put my input, i really do like the facial hair though --_-- its a nice addition to a more manly rugged looking hyun bin.

Guest hyunbinchina

hello badhairday and Soy :)

*waves* munchee and hyunbinchina :)

dear chinah,

Wow. I can' t look at hie eyes~~~~so cute!!!

Guest mookie

Annyeong dearies!!

04'W Magazine :unsure: :blush:

file0282409gc1.jpg

file028240ma3.jpg

Dearest junsho!! So nice and glad u r back!!!! YAY!! :wub: :wub:

hehe sorry today is super busy for me so I can only catch a break to get my dose of soompi now...

my translation of junsho's article (again, haha plz correct my booboo, this is very not word for word)

and mods, I'm quoting a 'pic' coz I'm translating it, just a headsup.

ZoSunHi & HyunBin

HB is like shining knight in his glorious armour,

his flawless face is without any weaknesses,

his character and manners...always proper and geniune.

He is not just a glossy exterior,

he is like what every man should be, always honest, genuine and proper with a sweetest pretty face.

Who else is most suitable to showcase the hidden depth of this actor other than Zo Sun-Hi?

This revered experienced photographer is always commanding at the frontline,

HB is performing his most earnest, immediately, the new face is captured.

This revolutionary transformation mold them to be a matching pair.

Their perfect collaboration will be shown in 'Wildkid Song'

hi Strawberrie!! Of coz we missed you, how have u been!! :)

hi there maymay!!! Thanks for the goodies!!! :lol:

hehe Bin must have makeup on, he always has on camera, but I think for the MCM shot they put glitter and I saw lipstick on him too...amazingly sexy...in those super big closeups posted by junsho, even his stubbles, I wanna gobble up..(ok I'll control myself now...I know I have to hahahahaha) :wub: