Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest mookie

^ *hugs* pintl ssi! I've always been a silent admirer of your works in Hyunbinchina! :blush: and I'm still savoring the SQ booklet you dearies poured hearts out on.. It's just soo touchingly good! nth I've seen before! So let me express my thanks to you and your talented friends again and your generosity to share your goodies with everybody!!!! :)

ok binnie, this is about as hot as I can take, you have to tone it down a bit to keep me insane...I'm serious. :sweatingbullets:

viewimage1ba5c2wt3.jpg

source: DC HB

Guest hazeleyes0115

Annyeong guys!^ thanks for the siggy,pintl!^ they're so nice!^ and the rest who shared those goodies!^

cute! :wub:

-7.jpg

Conus^

event_070313_1.jpg

PS^

-1.gif

samsoon gallery

Guest mookie

hi there everybody!! :wub:

haha dear soon~shik that ps is slightly disturbing haha but it's all fun! :sweatingbullets:

hi there strawberrie! this is another one of binnie in specks I like :wub:

old pic

116796663011430043645abmd3.jpg

Guest Junanni

sorry, my first time in here but i just had to come in and say how much i loved Hyun Bin and Lee Eun Hee in A Millionaire's First Love. I cried like a baby! I don't think i ever really cried that much ever for a movie/drama. Now I HAVE to go and watch My Name is Kim Samsoon.

Guest jojojooo

THANKS mookie for the link and the pre-warning haha. sigh--

and man. anything hyunbin wears.. or holds or whatever.. has this sort of smex appeal to it haha. now i am definitely determined to buy the bag within the 'pic of the week' greentea posted lol

and im loving the gif soon~shik posted lo. altho bin's head looks kinda awkward when he turns to the left hha. meh! funny anyhow!