Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

^ hi there sis and teatea!!! great that your wkend been nice~!!!! Mine is goin great too!! esp I got tonnes of sleep in!!!! :blush:

:wub:

*Thank you junshodear!!!*

Hihi jansis & junsho dear! *bobo*

Yup I was busy scouting for a good dl-ing sites for all Binnie goodies since u gals got me hooked on his Nonstop4 sitcom :blush:

But since this sitcom is too old, i really have trouble dl-ing it from any cb around. Luckily this junsho's goldbox offers some of the faster dl speed for NN4 series, and she's in the midst of uploading more chinese-subbed NN4. Yay i'm so looking forward to them! :D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6614/1172990178becbb7b4c7f6ban0.gif' alt='1172990178becbb7b4c7f6ban0.gif'>

source: dc hyunbin

Hi teatea n soonshik! Glad u gals enjoyed ur weekend! Have u had ur tangyuan, the traditional sweet glutinous rice dumplings? Today is the 15th day of the Chinese New Year, and is one of the 2 chinese valentine's day on the chinese calendar (the other one falls on the 7th day of teh 7th month). For dearies at the other end of the globe like mooksis, ann bb & kaci dear, seize the day tomorrow to grab hold of ur destined halves if u've not already had one ;), though I have failed miserably, yet again this year... :( So here's to all Binnie loonies,

HAPPY CHINESE VALENTINE'S DAY!!! :)

1172833290millionairelopk5.jpg

source: dc hyunbin

:lol: :lol: :lol:Chinsis!!!!

Surely u're not suggesting we're dating the same guy are ya? Mine left early for the airport today... he said he's busy...

hey isn't that gift what I gave him earlier today? :lol:

My Binnie at the airport... :(

1173013082_live04.jpg

hyunbin gallery

Guest mookie

Annyeong my dearies!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

HAPPY Chinese VDAY/Lantern festival!!!! it's tradition to go and do some mindteasing word puzzles under the lanterns with ppl close to your hearts like your family today and enjoy the glutinous balls as deserts!! and last day to officially ask for RED POCKETS!!! (Happy New Year again sis....*winkwinkwink*)

samaoon1.jpg

1173026332_samsoon2.jpg

source: DC samsoon

Guest mookie

^ hi there badhairday!! Yup coz Lunar New year is a biggie in the calendar, and it's festivities officially end with this Lantern Festival/Vday, I think in the old days it's the match.com thing then when singles can 'officially' mingle in the open admiring lanterns and do word puzzles tied to them and get to know each other! ;)

1173024698untitled6ze2.jpg

20050526143608000hf0.jpg

source: DC samsoon

Guest hazeleyes0115

Happy Chinese Valentine's Day,to our dear Binnie and all the Binnie Lovers here especially,Greentea, mookie, meukowz, chinah, Serenity, ellabel, lollipop, badhairday! :lol:

bdc3b0a3c0bbb4d9bdc3b5cqi7.jpg

samsoon gallery

Morning to All (mooksis, soonshik, badhairday, teatea, chinsis & junsho) :D

Unfortunately for some, including myself, Chinese Vday has past and its a brand new day of a long long long working week! :(

Thot I'll seek some solace here before i drown myself in work :sweatingbullets:

1173019626116677155225brh1.jpg

source: dc hyunbin gallery