Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest lollipop

I also would like to thank other dearies (you all know who you are) for being supportive of Binnie after the news. I apologize for not naming anyone cuz I'm not like lollipop who is such an angel for being able to list so many names. :D *HUGZ*

Ohhhhhh SeReNiTy :blush: muahhhhh... "Kumawo"... remember this is just the beginning and we will all continue to support each n everyone especially our Binnie... :wub: let boys be boys...LOL

Guest lollipop

Annyeong guys :w00t:

lollipop dear, you're right, we all caught of guard by this news.^0^ As long as he's happy, I'm happy too. lol.....

kaci... I am really glad to hear you say that :) ... Binnie is still young and still hungry for more projects...so we will see him more... :wub:

annyeong ann, kaci, ellabel, tea and lollipop :D

thanks hyunbinchina

Good Morning chinah... btw thanks so much for sharing some pic of Binnie

o sweet sweet lollipop!! Dear that's just soo sweet of u and sucha labor of luv to list our names there!! hehe soo happy be in surrounded by my witty yet loonied sistas!!

"kumawo" mookie...anything to make everyone cheerry... :wub: I think our Binnie is in shocked too...LOL

Hi...I'm just curious.. I've been going tru the last few pages but still can't find why everybody has jump to conclusion that Binnie is dating this Hwang-wat-her-name :unsure: All I can find was that they made this Fall Catalague with "Relationship" as the title....Are there any more news that I've miss? I wanna short cut , so can someone pls fill me in with the dtls....TX

Hi...I'm just curious.. I've been going tru the last few pages but still can't find why everybody has jump to conclusion that Binnie is dating this Hwang-wat-her-name :unsure: All I can find was that they made this Fall Catalague with "Relationship" as the title....Are there any more news that I've miss? I wanna short cut , so can someone pls fill me in with the dtls....TX

22 feb - there's this news report from newsen that said Binnie & HJH has been dating for more than a year, according to a source from both's 'close friend'.

The rest is history...

Todate, there hasnt been any confirmation from Hyun Bin or his management. Binnie's management said they only knew HJH as one of Binnie's closer friends but denied knowledge of the love affair and hope fans could remain calm until Binnie's clarification when he comes back.

i tried to get over with this....

but suddenly i saw this which really reminds me of SunBin...

kimsunahhyunbin41rs.jpg

now...it is just a dream......

no matter what...

i'll support Suna unnie...

and i'll support Binnie oppa too..

forever.............

wish all the best for their career and life

HWAITING!!!

Guest lollipop

i apologise again to hb s fans for mkg you all feel moody to say all these but i m a straight forward person i mean if i don like hb, i wouldnt be so angry n disappointed in him

i jus don knw how to tell u my feeling but i jus voice out my thoughts and wat some ppl thk but don dare to voice out

of cos i wont hate hb but neither support him anymore and i thk he s a gd actor so he will get supporters no matter wat.

well i am pretty impressed by you all who don give up on hb and still support him no matter wat

i bow to you all for your eternal support for him

ellasam81...what said and done...deal with it... as I said... still can't believed... Hyun Bin is such a great, handsome, kind, sweet, honest and truthful etc... how can you not fall for this guy...aigooo ... let's wait and see..

Guest lollipop

22 feb - there's this news report from newsen that said Binnie & HJH has been dating for more than a year, according to a source from both's 'close friend'.

The rest is history...

Todate, there hasnt been any confirmation from Hyun Bin or his management. Binnie's management said they only knew HJH as one of Binnie's closer friends but denied knowledge of the love affair and hope fans could remain calm until Binnie's clarification when he comes back.

meukowz...I agree with you...

ellasam81...what said and done...deal with it... as I said... still can't believed... Hyun Bin is such a great, handsome, kind, sweet, honest and truthful etc... how can you not fall for this guy...aigooo ... let's wait and see..

Totally agree, lolipop

How can we resist such a sweet guy LOL......

By the way, Binnie is not responsible for some fan's crazy delusions :phew: