Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

wow..lollipop ..u wrote so many users name :P kudos to u..

so sad abt of half the users above have been mia or din post..:tears:

kt4.jpg

source dc hyunbin

Guest bunny_berry

huh? :crazy: he has a gf?..hehe thats my first reaction for now!>..I dont really find the girl that pretty!...Can I ask if that girl have been into surgery?...because her nose seems to be...??

Well what can I say..If binnie is inlove with that girl, then I'll just wait until they break-up...just kidding.. :lol: :blush:

Whatever happens I still remain a fan of hyun bin.. :mellow:

Guest lollipop

wow..lollipop ..u wrote so many users name :P kudos to u..

so sad abt of half the users above have been mia or din post..:tears:

muahhh Greentea...everybody kind of... caught of guard on this news...still in shocked those MIA... :lol:

Guest ellabel

huh? :crazy: he has a gf?..hehe thats my first reaction for now!>..I dont really find the girl that pretty!...Can I ask if that girl have been into surgery?...because her nose seems to be...??

Well what can I say..If binnie is inlove with that girl, then I'll just wait until they break-up...just kidding.. :lol: :blush:

Whatever happens I still remain a fan of hyun bin.. :mellow:

Hmmm.... i also think she had her nose done....but, that's common to most of them. it's still quite big tho.... :phew:

in fairness, she's not that bad...has a few good angles.... looks sekshi and tall.... :rolleyes:

Thanks so much Ellabel, Jo, and Brooklyn for being able to lighten up the mood a bit from the intense situation. Now, I know what you three have been up to. :lol: *HUGZ*

I also would like to thank other dearies (you all know who you are) for being supportive of Binnie after the news. I apologize for not naming anyone cuz I'm not like lollipop who is such an angel for being able to list so many names. :D *HUGZ*

I apologize if anyone finds my previous posts offensive because I just really needed to get my message across.

I hope people will be more understanding about the situation and not bash about Binnie or the girl.

the fans of hyunbinchina will always support Mr.hyunbin !!

http://static.filefront.com/images/persona.../avzrttmtar.jpg

Thanks hyunbinchina and TT for sharing this message. AMEN~!

Lastly~! :wub:

1172203211_1170062107_4.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

Annyeong guys :w00t:

Jan dear, Happy Chinese New Year to you, too. Are you going to the Chinese New Year Parade on March 3 in SF? I might go there and join the fun if it's not raining of course^0^

Thanks hyunbinchina for posting Hwang Ji Yun's pics.

lollipop dear, you're right, we all caught of guard by this news.^0^ As long as he's happy, I'm happy too. lol.....

Guest munchee

ok... i'm slowly trying to accept the Hyun Bin really has a girlfriend (even though there's no confirmation yet from Binnie...that way i won't be devastated if Binnie admits his relationship to the public in the coming days!) BUT PLEASE.... STOP POSTING PICTURES OF THAT GIRL IN THE BINNIE THREAD!!!!!!! one pic is enough! i get the picture!!!! any way, if one is really curious about that girl... they'll just have to search her thread here at soompi!!!!! or just post links...whatever!!!!

ok... i'm slowly trying to accept the Hyun Bin really has a girlfriend (even though there's no confirmation yet from Binnie...that way i won't be devastated if Binnie admits his relationship to the public in the coming days!) BUT PLEASE.... STOP POSTING PICTURES OF THAT GIRL IN THE BINNIE THREAD!!!!!!! one pic is enough! i get the picture!!!! any way, if one is really curious about that girl... they'll just have to search her thread here at soompi!!!!! or just post links...whatever!!!!

really though, it is his thread, so of course any news of him, related to him, linked to him can be posted here. even pictures :D. besides, i don't think she has a thread in soompi yet :D

^wavewave dear chinah baby! how have u been?! long time no talk!!

thanks for all the goodies and updates on how the saga is evolving..haha I wont give up my hope till binnie told me she's the one!! :lol:

Guest hazeleyes0115

i see you're not that bitter. lol. hello,people! i'm still shocked with the news

but i'm starting to accept it and cope up,still,i'm going to support his relationship with

that girl if only to show how i adore and love Binnie. if he likes the girl so much that he's been

dating her for almost a year now,then i suppose she makes him happy.

ifever that the news is true,i just wish that she would take care of our Bin,or i'll hunt you forever. :ph34r: lol.

BFACB1E2B4EBBBF30001.jpg

samsoon gallery

Guest munchee

really though, it is his thread, so of course any news of him, related to him, linked to him can be posted here. even pictures :D. besides, i don't think she has a thread in soompi yet :D

ha!ha! guess what? she already has one! it was created a few days ago after the news came out!!! guess she's getting popular because of binnie! :lol:

can we just go back to the usual posting of binnie pics????!!!! ha!ha!

Guest ellabel

Hahaha!! I was just about to say that there's a new thread created for her already in soompi. :lol: Look what being linked to Binnie can do. :rolleyes:

munchee, just bear with it for awhile since the news is just recent and hot.

Of corz, peeps are interested to see how she looks.

Besides, autuymnrain is right. It's Binnie's thread so anything and everything related to him can be posted here. So....