Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest bigong mama

Thanks dearies meu sifu, Greentea, chinah, miduhyo_ and others for all the :wub: pix~!!! :D

bigong mama, long time no see~! :D

Thanks Serenity! Somehow I know you never fail to make me feel I'm part of here! :)

Actually I have always been around browsing,but had not much to add that's all. :)

Guest ellabel

chinah dear, thanks a lot. Mwah!!!

I hope Binnie sent Sun ah the same thing yesterday. *dreams* :rolleyes:

Thanks to all the foxes here for all the droolable Binnie pics.

I'm sure he got lots of V-day presents from his die-hard fans.

200702115.jpg

200702116.jpg

200702117.jpg

200702113.jpg

翻譯 Junsho@binmylove

單獨採訪<<上>>

「明星光環隨時都可以捨棄」

電視劇「我叫金三順」的日本版DVD,將於12月22日起,正式發售。

同時,「金宣兒之我叫金三順」單行本(朝日新聞社,1365曰幣)

也將於1月12曰發行。

飾演韓國電視劇「我叫金三順」中的財閥子弟角色迅速爆紅的炫彬(24),

在東京都內,接受蘆筍俱樂部的單獨採訪。

此次訪曰是為12月23曰即將上映的電影「百萬富翁的初戀」宣傳而來。

及對於電視劇的看法。

——可以說說電影「百萬富翁的初戀」的精采處,

及拍攝時的辛苦之處

我這是一部可以享受到漂亮影像的電影。

電影裡有在銀杏樹道騎摩拖車(互相拉扯)的兩人,

玩水的場景,可愛,愛與悲傷等場景,不過,

過程中也有滑稽的地方,是這樣的一部電影。

因為嚴重的天氣影響,尤其是韓國最冷的江原道,

因為是在冬天拍攝,玩水時會弄濕衣服,

這裡是最辛苦的,其他的拍攝也就還好了。

——電影,是以跟最愛的人相遇,進而成長的故事,

炫彬回顧現實生活中的自己,你遇過最讓你"成長"的事情是什麼?

當祖母過世的時候,也是讓我成長最多的時候.

小時候最親近的人就是祖母,當她過世的時候,

留下了人生的第一滴淚。

但想到祖母也許在看著,並沒有離開。

以後,演戲的時候,也開始會觀察別人,這個讓我成長!

——炫彬先生所飾演的角色高中生,因為心愛的人,

而可以捨棄所有東西,現實中,有什麼是可以讓你捨棄明星光環的嗎?

還是只是適度的?

明星的光環,什麼時候都可以不要,

只是,演員這份工作不行,

我從高中就開始演戲,不過,剛開始的演技並不是很好,

這是我的職業,在將來也要因為這份職業來支撐家庭。

——電影中,有為了使她高興而有浪漫的佈置.

實際上的炫彬先生,也為女性有過浪漫的舉動嗎?

如果說什麼大行動倒是沒有,不過我很會用心.

譬如,與她兩人一起出去的時候,

她如果說:"好想吃那個","那個好可愛"

等到我自己出去的時候會再買來送她。

以前生曰的時候,也曾12點整拿著蛋糕去她家,一起過生曰

原文source hyunbin garden

translation kaci@binmylove

Can you tell us what were the brilliant parts of [millionaires' first love], and what were the difficult things to do during the filming?

This is an enjoyable movie with beautiful scenery. There are some memorable scenes in this movie, like riding a motorcycle in a road that has lots of Gingko trees, playing water, and so on. There are also some interesting things happened during making this movie. The movie was made during the winter time in the coldest area of Korea -- 江原道. Playing water scene was most tough part to film because the water made our clothes wet. Anything else were OK.

This movie talks about two people fall in love and grow up together. Mr. Hyun Bin, when you look back upon your life, what thing happened to you that forced you to grow up?

When my grandma passed away, it made me more mature. My grandma was the dearest person to me when I was young. when she died, I cried the first time in my life. I believed she didn't go far. She's watching me from Heaven. Ever since that, I started to be able to observe other people's performance while acting in a play.

Mr. Hyun Bin's role in the movie is a high school student. Because of his lover, he's willing to give up everything. Is there any thing can make you give up the celebrity status?

I can give up the celebrity status at anytime, but there's no thing will let me give up acting. I started acting in high school. At that time, my acting skills were no so good. I consider acting is my career, and will support my family with this occupation in the future.

In the movie, you did some romantic things in order to make her happy. In real life, will Mr. Hyun Bin do the romantic things for a lady?

If it means any huge move, I haven't done any, however, I'll pay close attention to her. For example, when we go out together, if she say something tastes good, or that thing is lovely. I'll remember it. Next time, I'll buy them for her when I'm out by myself. Once, I brought a birthday cake to my former girlfriend's house at mid-night in her birthday.

to be continued......

Guest Greentea

Mr. Hyun Bin's role in the movie is a high school student. Because of his lover, he's willing to give up everything. Is there any thing can make you give up the celebrity status?

I can give up the celebrity status at anytime but there's no thing will let me give up acting. I started acting in high school. At that time, my acting skills were no so good. I consider acting is my career, and will support my family with this occupation in the future.

14_nXgiVtCerUIx.gifjunsho dear n kaci dear..kamsahamnida for the translation :P

That's why i like bin until now.. :blush:

Guest seoul_searching

In the movie, you did some romantic things in order to make her happy. In real life, will Mr. Hyun Bin do the romantic things for a lady?

If it means any huge move, I haven't done any, however, I'll pay close attention to her. For example, when we go out together, if she say something tastes good, or that thing is lovely. I'll remember it. Next time, I'll buy them for her when I'm out by myself. Once, I brought a birthday cake to my former girlfriend's house at mid-night in her birthday.

awwwww... how sweet....