Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

^hehe dear bb, I dun believe that u won't touch it...it's binnie baby.... r u SURE u can control yourself?! hehehe

NNS4 bin....for u sis! *blow kisses*

116969945925be25c825b825gp.jpg

source: DC HB

Thanks Jansis! *bobo*

Me take whatever my dear sis gimme, be him Hyun Bin, Kang Gook, Samshik or Tae Woong! Me want ALL :w00t:

PB Binnie 2006 :P

2006.4.28_012.jpg

source: dc hyunbin

Guest alexthegirl62

Annyeong dearies! You guys have been posting some GREAT goodies!

1169641354hotchocobind61mr.jpg

source: DC samsoon

AHHHH!!!! Mookie: we gotta come up with a way to make that face! hahaha :)

0001.gif

samsoon gallery

Chinah: I <3 that gif. I swear. I need to find somewhere to use it.

:blush:

0661xq.jpg

여자보다 더 예쁜 손을 가진 '훈남'은 누구?

(리뷰스타 박미영 기자)

여자들도 놀라게 할 만큼 예쁜 손을 가진 남자배우들의 사진이 공개되어 눈길을 끌고 있다.

최근 인터넷 포털사이트 및 온라인상에는 예쁜 손을 가진 남자 연예인들이 큰 관심을 받으며

많은 조회 수를 기록하고 있다.

대표적으로 거론된 인물은 소지섭, 장동건, 조인성, 현빈 등으로 잘생긴 외모만큼이나

예쁘고 가는 손을 지니고 있어 놀라움을 자아내게 하고 있다. 특히 이들은 잘생긴 남자를

표현하는 이른바 '훈남'들의 대표주자들로 연기 및 조각 같은 멋진 외모로 많은 여심들의

마음을 설레게 하는 주인공들이어서 더욱 이색적이다.

이에 많은 네티즌들은 "잘생긴 외모에 손까지 아름답다니 금상첨화"," 여자인 나보다 손이

더 길고 아름답다니..슬픈 현실이다"등의 다양한 의견을 내놓고 있다.

앞으로도 이들 배우들이 각자 맡은 광고와 작품들을 통해 팬들과 만날 수 있는 기회가

다양해지기를 기대해 본다.

박미영 기자/www.reviewstar.net

:wub: :wub:

1169715956babdc4dab3cab8mz.jpg

source dc hb

Thank youuuu so much teatea for the clip! There's just no stopping Binnie's shuainess! Haha I can see the presenter getting a little hysterical there, a testament yet again to Binnie's charm :lol: Boy he's just totally mesmerizing I must say! :wub: :wub:

junsho, 整段訪問,我只看到帥死人不賠命的彬,抓不住任何印象的CF女新人(除了有點肉肉以外 :lol: ),還有的就是按照慣例被彬電得七葷八素的女記者。唉,又一枚淪陷了! :(:lol:

I just finished watching his movie "Millionaire's First Love", all I can say is that Hyun can bawl! He seriously can cry and can display loads of emotions through his eyes and acting. :sweatingbullets:

:blush:

0661xq.jpg

Oops almost missed this! Was toggling between the screens of NN4 episodes and the differnet galleries... Thanks junsho dear for the trans! :D *bobo* :blush: 對啊!再也不可能找到比他更完美的人了!上帝造物,也實在太不公平了,好的都給了彬王子, 剩下的也就只好留給我們這些庶民了! :blink:;)

Here's the gist of this news taken from www.reviewstar.net. It's reported that recently, the topic of some male stars who have, on top of their already handsome faces, beautiful hands as well, has sparked off much interest and discussion among internet users. Female netizens have left comments that they felt both jealous and sorry for themselves, when these stars have hands more beautiful and fingers more slender & longer than that of women, like themselves! And no prize for guessing correctly the 4 stars who are hailed as the "Beautiful Hands Males". They are best represented by Jo In Sung, Jang Dong Gun, So Ji Sub & HYUN BIN!!! :w00t:

Annyeong my sweeties!!!

o my soo many droolzing goodies this morning!!!!! :wub: :wub: Tytyty my luvs meusis, teatea and junsho....picture me exactly like that Mnet VJ...I am usu a very shy and contained lady(I'm so full of bs) ..but with binnie clip in sight... sigh.. :wacko: hAHAHA :blush: nitenite my sweeties!!

dear junsho, thanks for the cutecute PS of professor bin!! hehe I thought u will PS urself being in the only chair there listening to prof bin private tutoring lesson to u!! :blush: I've told meumeu, if bin marries u I'll be totally okay and not jealous...but u better invite me to the wedding!! :lol:

*wavewave* Alex!! hehe if we can make that capp..how late to work will I be?! I'll be givin myself a serious dilemma everyday...to drink...or not to drink?! :sweatingbullets:

hihi Mcee dear!! How are you dear? must be glad that your prelims ar OVER!! more time for binnie drooling?! hehe

Hi there Epic! Do u like MFL? hehe I personally find the story lacking, but binnie really has sth with his crying...I was always sucha weirdo when I see actors cry...most of the time I dun feel anything even in the 'saddest' kdrama and I laughed instead...but with bin...gosh even in a not too good movie as MFL, he cries, my chest just tightened, that's some shockin ability to me..

hehe dear, if u try out Ireland, be warned.....to me, the only enjoyment is Kang Kook. And binnie's award for best newcomer that yr at MBC for Ireland is the most deserving newcomer award I've seen.

Guest alexthegirl62

*wavewave* Alex!! hehe if we can make that capp..how late to work will I be?! I'll be givin myself a serious dilemma everyday...to drink...or not to drink?! :sweatingbullets:

Mookie: of course drink it! You can take Binnie to work with you (I would but my co-workers would laugh at me so badly hahaha) Too bad I can't really take coffee. :PMaybe we can make a hot chocolate version. Instead of BYOB being Bring Your Own Beer or whatever..it can be Bring Your Own Binnie!! :lol:

Greentea! Thank you for the clip to watch. heheh. They seemed to have a lot of fun with the interview!