Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Q:玄彬先生,喜欢象三顺这样的女性吗

A:喜欢的。。

Q:喜欢三顺的哪些地方呢?

A:对工作很有热情

对工作,对恋爱都很努力的这一点,我很喜欢

Q:现实中,会有可能爱上象三顺这样的女性吗?

A:(大大的点头),会的,当然。。

translation:

Q: Mr HB, do you like ladies that r similar to samsoon?

A: (eyes sparkingly) I like!

Q: What do you like about samsoon?

A: She has a passion with her work, and in love, she works very hard on those, I like this about her very much.

Q: In real life, will you fall in love with somebody like samsoon?

A: (nodding feverishly) Yes, of course!

this just made my day happy again! he really likes Suna! :blush:

What just made ur day soon~shik? Mookie's translation? :unsure:

Perhaps u have forgotten to credit her trans, but not to worry, mookie dear has a big heart! But I'm sure she'll still be overjoyed to get the due recognition if her works are being quoted, so do remember to credit the source next time ok! :)

O MY goodness!!! WHat's better to start a saturday morning?! NTH better than here with my sistas and drooling over binnie pics!!!! HAHAHA :wub:

thanks dearest teatea and meusis for the gorgeous, cute, shuai and adorable caps of binnie!!! he's super adorable when he's writing/autographing!! Thank you chinah sweetie for the japanese magazine pics!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

hehe guess what I found...I type in 'komawayo' in google search and like this comes up in the third search or sth hahaha...dear bb I think it's your great handiwork!!! :w00t:

b34pg7pw.jpg

b44tb1ob.jpg

source: I think it's bb's caps hahahaha

hihi jansis *muakmuak*

Rise and shine and getting all ready for some fresh air there? ;)

Here's some sweet treats when u come back :)

16_71.jpg

source: dc hyunbin

hehe I actually couldn't quite recall which scene these caps are from... :unsure:

but how could I have missed such charming smile in the first place??? :blink:

dang .. his smile is soo darn alluring .. thanks for the pics from snow queen, for some reason i really like his style in snow queen, its very rugged and makes him alot more handsome :)

Guest hazeleyes0115

What just made ur day soon~shik? Mookie's translation? :unsure:

Perhaps u have forgotten to credit her trans, but not to worry, mookie dear has a big heart! But I'm sure she'll still be overjoyed to get the due recognition if her works are being quoted, so do remember to credit the source next time ok! :)

okay,sorry,Mookie! :D don't think that i don't appreciate your work! and much thanks to you! :D

bfd5c0dabab4c0c7c7cfb7e7hw.jpg

samsoon gallery