Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest alexthegirl62

hihi my sweeties, I have been lurking in Hyungal...haha...I saw teatea is having some success in contacting some dearies there...on her way to get her hands on the calendar.

Greentea! Is Mookie right? Have you managed to get a hold of the calendar?!? hehehe OooO Let us know!!

I backlogged a bit to make sure no one posted these recently :)

bin.jpg

bin2.jpg

Credit: asianfanatics

A *wave* to you girls!

Guest Greentea

hihi my sweeties, I have been lurking in Hyungal...haha...I saw teatea is having some success in contacting some dearies there...on her way to get her hands on the calendar.

I'm a bit weary on how to wire the $ to Korea....

if u gals r interested get into post # 115766 in HB gallery (http://hyunbin.joa.cc/)

this is just some convo there in HB gallery on the calendar...

mook dear :sweatingbullets: Are u serious abt calendar ? Dun put me an aeroplane :tears: I had email to the person in charge, asking how much is the calendar but havent get reply from her yet.. :ph34r::tears:

annyeong, everyone :lol:

teatea, good luck on buying Tae-woong calendar. those are just gorgeous!!!

Jan. dear, I used this pic. to make a little GIF myself. Isn't he so cute in the pic?!

hyunbin.gif

1169143977photo611no214zr1.jpg

source: DC HB

Annyeong everyone!! :P

Jan. dear, I used this pic. to make a little GIF myself. Isn't he so cute in the pic?!

hyunbin.gif

Wow Kaci dear! Lovely gif! :w00t:

How come u gals can be so talented while me at the other side of the globe has nothing to boast of apart from having oversized and hyperactive salivary glands to drool over ur works??? Not fair! :tears::tears:

hyunbin.gif

Annyeong Kaci!!! :blush: *bobo* GOSH!! that's sucha cute gif!!!!!!!!! hehe as u can tell I miss my Kang Kook lately, but I cun not sit thro another go of Ireland....droolzin at caps and gifs are THE way to go!! :lol::wub: thanks for sharing your great work dear!! *muamuamuak*

Dear sis and teatea, thanks for the new japanese magazine pics... bin is soo manly sophisticated yet sexy...haha any dearies keepin count how many japanese mag of bin ar there lately?! I lost count!!!!