Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

mookie dear bobo

Christmas present for me??? 妳聖誕節有要去哪度假嗎? 某人要去上海真好耶~~我要上班 :wacko:

just for mookie ,tea ,meu,SeReNiTy Merry Christmas :blush: 14_nXgiVtCerUIx.gif

1142620361378386_file.jpg

1143038916039220_file.jpg

1144541478560564_file.gif

(長腿王子)

o1139229458.jpg

^ WAH!!! deardear junsho. *bobo*..haha that must be the most yummy present I got ...kekeke...

my mom and dad are visiting me...and I have to work too next wk.. :tears: ...we can only wish we're in Shanghai like some dearie here...sobsob...but it's ok we still have our TW to drool on.. :wub: :wub: .

sooo hotttTTTTT!!!!! :wub: :wub:

c0dfb3aab5fb11zz0.jpg

source: HB gallery

mookie dear bobo

Christmas present for me??? 妳聖誕節有要去哪度假嗎? 某人要去上海真好耶~~我要上班 :wacko:

just for mookie ,tea ,meu,SeReNiTy Merry Christmas :blush:

Not fair! Junsho dearie 我也要bobo! :tongue2:

拜托!去度假的又不是只有某人!听闻另有某某人要在春节期间到香港过节呢!更有某某某人要回香港3个星期办正经事兼旅游!羡慕啊~~~ :rolleyes:

Dearie, 谢啰,你的DIY创作和圣诞礼物, 只要是彬14_nXgiVtCerUIx.gif的我全接收了! :w00t:

^ WAH!!! deardear junsho. *bobo*..haha that must be the most yummy present I got ...kekeke...

my mom and dad are visiting me...and I have to work too next wk.. :tears: ...we can only wish we're in Shanghai like some dearie here...sobsob...but it's ok we still have our TW to drool on.. :wub: :wub: .

sooo hotttTTTTT!!!!! :wub: :wub:

sweetie, dun be greedy there! You've got your whole family AND your Binnie 14_nXgiVtCerUIx.gif by your side now, what more can one ask for in life? :rolleyes: OK, maybe some tours of the old water towns around Shanghai and a stroll along the beautiful landscape gardens in Suzhou could be a bonus I guess :lol::w00t:

I'll sure miss my Binnie! :tears:

08_66.jpg

source dc hb

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! :blush: :blush:

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Wow i take all!!!

Junsho dearie found another piece of your work in your forum:

56zu9.jpg

can i use it as siggy??? Plzzzz...

*bobo* 我也會很想你的 :tears::tears:

不過一有空我還是會上來查勤哦! ;)

thanks for the pretty pretty wallies with all my fav caps junsho sweetie!~ :wub:

thanks for the goodies meusis..I'll miss u....we'll keep ogling and drooling at binnie in your place and make our own water town in whereever we ar!! HAHAHA :lol:

b9f6bdbagp3.gif

source: DC samsoon

santa bin wishing us all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :blush:

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/3329/11...bea2c5b8lx7.jpg

source: DC SQ

:lol::lol::lol:

Binnie is so cute as Santa! I dun think he can ever look less than shuai anymore! :blush: Well at least not anymore after the tax service look! <_<

Jan sweetie, i was watching ep 11... and I was really gasping for air for most of his scenes!!! He's just so omg omg omg shuai!!! :wub: :wub: I dun think I can sleep now...

^ dearest sis!!*hugz and bobo* ...hehe...I thought u will be a good girl and watch it when u have some free time in SH hohoho!!

we're all in a binnie trance these days..every ep just pulling us deeper in...cant really help u there sis..cant help myself..

hehe that scene at the concert...I think BoRa needs to leave to grasp for some air....even the side view of that shuaibin glance is already way too lethal for us...

yea sweetie, seriously, Im hyperventilating infront of my laptop as well!!!

I really have to agree with u on that, that how could he have looked so seductive even when talking to his bud or another guy!!!

hey~~ was he even awared he's just looking at an ordinary human being, male and female being alike, whose heart is not designed to pump more than 120/min???

yea sweetie, seriously, Im hyperventilating infront of my laptop as well!!!

I really have to agree with u on that, that how could he have looked so seductive even when talking to his bud or another guy!!!

hey~~ was he even awared he's just looking at an ordinary human being, male and female being alike, whose heart is not designed to pump more than 120/min???

hahaha sis! seriously I'm 110% absolutely sure he's born this hoTTTT :wub: , and he's not fully aware of how lethal his looks ar, gosh somebody should ask Choong-Shik if he's alright too fr those glances...just like u said...bin in SQ..when u watch it ...u cant help but utter...'Binnie!! Do u really need to be this ginormously yummiliciously shuai?! is that necessary?! :wacko: '

He can't help it...even when drunk..he's this breathtakingly cute and gorgeous...what ar we to do?!

11_6.jpg

source: DC HB

cant help thinkin that watching SQ.. that hour of hyperventilating and palpitations...heartbeat over 120....does that qualify as aerobic exercise?! the exertion on my heart is definitely more intense then my pathetic exercising..haha then I cant just quit it all together and just drools on!!! YAY!! :w00t: :w00t:

more 'evidence' of binnie trying to 'murder' his buds (other namjas) with his killer glances... :blink::wub:

to ChoongShik

thesnowqueene10720pxvidwl6.jpg

ChoongShik again

snapshot_j_20061219_0205.jpg

to SangHo

snapshot_j_20061219_0213.jpg

to Geon Woo

snapshot_j_20061219_0259.jpg

to BoRa's dad

1166618322_Capture0759.jpg

this one is directed to his omma..still lethal :blush:

1166617332_Capture0183.jpg