Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest rakista29

rakista, chinah , I feel right at home once I step into this thread, and its all becoz of all u wonderful gals :blush: Thanks my dear sistas! I had a wonderful trip! Great food, even greater shopping experience :lol::lol: I went to with 9 kilos of luggage and came back with more than >20! :sweatingbullets:

rakista sis, thats fujiki naohito of J drama 'Love revolution' fame. Incidentally i saw him spotting the same goatee as Binnie just last week on the japanese programme! :lol: Ok to be fair, naohito kept that look way back in late 2005/early 2006 in another drama "1 liter of tears', and yes he's the neurologist taking care of the leading girl, Aya. :)

oh so he's the doctor in 1 litre of tears... thanks meusis

so many goodies!!! thanks everyone!!

OMG,why theres a lot of cying scene in SQ :tears::tears::tears:

koreamovie2200612092.jpg

koreamovie2200612093_1.jpg

source: hyunbin garden

Hyon Bin :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

cute binnie :D

200605243.jpg

hb garden

Aww,soo cutee :blush: :blush: :blush: Thanks guys for posting all the pics/caps :D

^ GEEZ!!! bb too freaken cute and gorgeous!!! so lets mark it down...super highlights of the interview...

6:18-- super cutteeeee binnie giggle :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

10:52-- another super cutteeee giggle plus laugh plus shyness plus his hands... :wub: :wub: :wub:

13:40-- siggy time pluz close up!! :wub: :wub: