Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

TW said the following..

yes I'm living like this coz I'm very guilty of JK's death... but it's not the reason why I live like this...

this is how I can still survive.then...at the super right timing... a tear fr bin....GOSH!! sobsob :tears:

source: dc samsoon

Text credit to mookie dear

I haven't watch SQ that far (i'm way way behind) but from what you wrote Greentea, I fell it, the sadness :tears:

About the Mastercard ad, I have no affiliation whatsoever with them (disclaimer :P ) It's just that by looking at Bin's smile, the idea springs to mind. Actually not only Bin's Conus pics can be used as Mastercard ads, all of them are definitely suitable, well apart from SQ pics :lol: Oh wait, they can change the tagline to "The tears running down Bin's cheek: Priceless".

Ahh I should contact Mastercard and make a suggestion for them to endorse Bin as their spokeperson :w00t:

Guest ellabel

Azura sis, like wat shadow said..binnie's acting is improved alot.. :P

OMO..when u saw his tears, ur heart will melt..and saw his smile, u will be faint.. :blush:

Do u have scv ch 100 KBSworld? i think sq will be broadcast soon..Must watch..:D

I like bin's samshik image..but i find bin's tae woong image is even charming..:wub:

Greentea-sshi, my friend said that if Cloud Stairway is only up to Ep. 16 then it wud be finished by Tuesday. She said that maybe SQ will replace it. She asked me to check Koreanorg.wiz for verification but the toxic me today din have time to do it. Anyway, I'm just glad that SW is with KBS otherwise I wouldnt be able to see it at KBS World.

Will see samshiki tonite. I'll force her to give me copies of SQ eppies already. :P:lol:

Thanks to all Binnie foxies for sharing tons of TW pics. Love them all. Mwah! :wub:

Ok am having major problem with the japanese keyboard here, so will keep this short! :angry:

Thanks so much for all the Binnie goodies!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Looks like I’ve got a lot to catch up! :sweatingbullets:

Special thanks to my pals greentea, Ann & mookie! Cya soon! :blush:

Guest luckyyou

available @

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

b1ww3.th.jpg b2ro2.th.jpg b3hj5.th.jpg b4nx1.th.jpg

[cf] Daniel Henney & Kim Tae Hee - Cyon Chocolate (s. Hyun Bin)

c1bc0.th.jpg c2aj8.th.jpg c3sg8.th.jpg

[cf] Hyun Bin - Cyon White Chocolate (s. Kim Tae Hee & Daniel Henney)

I miss my Hyun Bin. I don't come into this thread a lot, but I just wanted to say I miss Hyun Bin. I'm not currently watching Snow Queen. I"m wondering if it's good. I would watch it but it's final season so on my winter break I'll start it but only if it's good..... He's so handsome..

I havent been to this forum in a very long time....so wondering what hyun bin been up to. Does he have any new drama that's is airing or planning to air? I just love his drama 'my lovely samsoon' watch it over and over.

loonies!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Suna wishing Daniel happy bday IN FRONT OF BINNIE's SET!!!!! TW MOM'S RESTAURANT!!!! FINALLYY!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t:

Sunny_Daniel_birth_message2.gif

Sunny_Daniel_birth_message3.gif

DC samsoon gallery

reposting....binnie waiting in front of the same restaurant... :w00t::w00t:

no wonder mom was suspicious and asked in the next scene if he's in luv...hahaha :lol:

07b1d7c5a9b0d4c1b8b3c4uh3.jpg

Guest Greentea

loonies!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Suna wishing Daniel happy bday IN FRONT OF BINNIE's SET!!!!! TW MOM'S RESTAURANT!!!! FINALLYY!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t:

Sunny_Daniel_birth_message2.gif

Sunny_Daniel_birth_message3.gif

DC samsoon gallery

OMG OMG..Finally saw Suna unni :w00t: Suna so cute :lol: Our Bin must be very happy :blush:

Thx so much mook dear for the pics :P U wake up so early :huh:

Guest Greentea

Ok am having major problem with the japanese keyboard here, so will keep this short! :angry:

Thanks so much for all the Binnie goodies!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Looks like I’ve got a lot to catch up! :sweatingbullets:

Special thanks to my pals greentea, Ann & mookie! Cya soon! :blush:

meu sis, Cya soon :P miss u :(

Suna's surprise visit clip:

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b14/data/dci_movie/d_friend2.wmv

credit: onlysuna/samgal

*PS: Warning, this clip main focus is jrw.. <_< But look at the ppl behind her :lol:

Dearest meusis!!! we miss u!!!!! I need you to hold me when I'm totally losing myself with SQ!!! plz come back soon!!! :tears::tears::tears:

Thanks dear teatea for the clips....gosh suna is sooo cute!!! if only binnie is in the clip too...it would be more than perfect!! :w00t:

more gifs

1165518004_Untitled-42.gif

1165518042_Untitled-43.gif

source: samsoon gallery