Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Oh my!! There's Beauty Credit at Vivo City!!! And There's 2 big posters of Binnie!! Had an eye feast cos they kept playing the BC advertisments and BTS. My bf gave me wierd looks cos I kept smiling to myself while watching the advertisements.. :)

Hi eveyone,I'm a newbie here.Like Hyunbin since I've watched MNIKSS :lol:

Thanks all of you for new pics

Huynbin looks more & more gorgeous :w00t: but I'm so sad that the rating of Snow Queen isn't as high as I expected

snoopy cutecute thanks for the vieo :D

hyun7.jpg

I loveeeeeee this pics soo soo much :blush: :blush: :blush:

junsho dear, thx for the new pb pics :)

omo..i like this pic..dimple dimple dimple :blush:

1164631816_image6_logo.jpg

Aigooo,that smiling again :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Super cuteness :sweatingbullets:

Huynbin looks more & more gorgeous :w00t: but I'm so sad that the rating of Snow Queen isn't as high as I expected

hey there Newbie :DWelcome to Binnie thread :)

I haven't watch SQ yet *angry wth myself* :tears:

^haha chinah , the dancin bin is just soo adorable!!!

Annyeong everybody!!! :lol:

Oh my!! There's Beauty Credit at Vivo City!!! And There's 2 big posters of Binnie!! Had an eye feast cos they kept playing the BC advertisments and BTS. My bf gave me wierd looks cos I kept smiling to myself while watching the advertisements.. :)

haha...that's soo cute mirth!! I seriously would not leave that store.... :w00t:

Welcome welcome Ohyes, we have very legitimate reasons why the rating ar lower than expected, but if you've watched sq...you'll know that for this drama the ratings has nth to do with the superb quality.

hihi junshodear!! You got the MAGAZINE!!! Don't drool too bad on gorgeous bin!!! hahaha :w00t:

caps fr Mnet PB bin...he's soo cute in the clip!!

mnet_paba_1.jpg

mnet_paba_2.jpg

mnet_paba_3.jpg

source:HB gallery

^haha chinah , the dancin bin is just soo adorable!!!

Annyeong everybody!!! :lol:

haha...that's soo cute mirth!! I seriously would not leave that store.... :w00t:

Welcome welcome Ohyes, we have very legitimate reasons why the rating ar lower than expected, but if you've watched sq...you'll know that for this drama the ratings has nth to do with the superb quality.

hihi junshodear!! You got the MAGAZINE!!! Don't drool too bad on gorgeous bin!!! hahaha :w00t:

caps fr Mnet PB bin...he's soo cute in the clip!!

mnet_paba_1.jpg

mnet_paba_2.jpg

mnet_paba_3.jpg

source:HB gallery

Mookie dear

我才怕你跟茶茶會直接對著電腦強吻彬呢!17_DtKRgnZ5mR0e.gif

15_sacax0m9o2rV.gif

005copyig1.jpg

source hbfan